National Domain

Eagle82

Ok guys, just bear with me and don't jump to conclusions.

Yes, I bought the domain name but understand that I did this before all the crap went down. My intention was to bring the name back to life so that your friends would know what the heck was going on and where to go.

As of now the board is back up only because DNS was pointing to specific name servers hosting the site. I have no control over the board itself and I am sure once its subscription runs out, that site will be toast regardless. The existing name servers have been removed so access to the site will be going down as the name changes propagate throughout the web.

That being said, you all have your new home which is great. I apologize for falling short and actions on my part that have cause many of you grief. If you all approve, I will forward the domain name nationalhsfootball.com to this site so that all your old friends who are currently in limbo will be able to find you. However I will do so for a month which I feel is plenty of time. If you need additional time, just ask. At that point whatever I do with the domain name is my business.

Truce?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Changes made.

nationalhsfootball.com --> prepgridiron.com

forum.nationalhsfootball.com --> prepgridiron.com

Since the Name Servers were changed, it may take a few hours for DNS to resolve around the net. They say up to 48 hours but normally it's sooner than that. Let me know if there are issues.

• Like 1

Make note that I have no control over the following domain: vype.com/nationalhsfootball/ so that webpage will remain in tact until the domain name vype.com expires or they point the name servers elsewhere.

If they're going to that site, they will continue to see the Vype web page, however if they select the varsity message board from the menu, they'll be brought over here.

41 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Have we lost all data from the old forum online... all old posts adios?   Any way to retain the archived and recent posts from the old forum?  No cache, no view, nada. 

now that I think about it, it would be good to see  that stupid post of yours about Cal where you did not understand that a win at the start of the seasn is not as impactful as a win at the end of the season.... but in your arrogance you claimed I did not understand. LOL

Thank you Eagle!  Way to keep things in perspective.

I am glad that you stepped up with the Texasfbt.com site.  We need venues to learn about HS football around the country and to stay in touch with our fellow deplorable posters.

There is not a more knowledgeable group of guys than those who post on the National boards.