Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The one thing about the Military that I miss is the ability to face facts and address them.  Their is a particular peer group that has high suicide rates or other transgressions. They don't run they teach you about it to prevent it.  In America we make up B.S. based off the Culprit.

If I am lying about this I will gladly admit such and ask you to teach me about it.  All of the groups below have fucking problems no one greater than the other. But we judge their violence differently.  We can't fix this shit till we are angered by all of them the same. Stop the damn excuses.  I almost hope it is one of the 1st 3 in this shooting just to see the anger directed at this situation.

It's  never about the Gun >:( When it should be about the damn Gun

Black Male = Thug pandemic of his society

Muslim Male= Terrorist (all of them)

Mexican Male = Illegal Immigrant (drug Dealers)

White Male = Mental Condition.   (needed help that wasn't addressed)

For the life of me...I cannot understand how people can't see that.

But Congress will have its 30 second moment of silence and then move on till the next one.

Rufus>>

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Why would you post something like this? That's kinda fucked up, rufus.

I posted this because it's so frigging insane.  If you haven't heard it already...guns didn't kill those kids.  Guns aren't even relevant to the conversation.  All we hafta do is do our little 30 second moment of silence...and then wait for the next one.  

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKING GUNS...............

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

For the life of me...I cannot understand how people can't see that.

But Congress will have its 30 second moment of silence and then move on till the next one.

Rufus>>

Exactly.  I always use this when they say but only criminals will have guns.  Ask them why do we not have IED incidents in America.  Simple we don't allow a MOFO to get them.  Don't believe me make it legal to have an IED and see how many of us get our asses blown up on the Highway like immediately.  I can see them screaming it's not the IED's fault we just need more IED's to scare them.  Rather silly except it's extremely stupid.

Remember when the Klan was fun of Dynamite.  Like blowing up shit for no reason.  What actions was taken and why do we no longer have these incidents?  They realized it was because hatred + Dynamite = Big BOOM.

Dynamite.

In fact, until 1968, you could go to any farm and feed and/or hardware store and simply purchase it.

what are the requirements for legally purchasing dynamite ?? ... Federal, you have to have a license to possess it, HAZMAT license to move it, proper and inspected explosives magazine to store it

Pretty simple if you keep it away shit don't go boom like it used to.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I posted this because it's so frigging insane.  If you haven't heard it already...guns didn't kill those kids.  Guns aren't even relevant to the conversation.  All we hafta do is do our little 30 second moment of silence...and then wait for the next one.  

Rufus>>

I'm sure there are lots of obligatory "thoughts and prayers" being expressed today by ardent gun enthusiasts around the country as well. Kind of like saying an Our Father and 3 Hail Marys after confession (or typically more than that for some of us). Then we're all good and ready to get back to it. 

• Like 1

Update:  The suspect is now in Custody:  This is CBS so to many I am sure this is Fake news.  I will try to get a fox feed showing a gun commercial followed by a Commercial with extreme mental issues.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/live-news-coverage-from-cbs-news/ar-BBmYvYY?appwebview=true&ocid=ientp

I can't wait to get home and hear this for the 1,000th time from Fox.

Image result for fox on gun control

I am no Genius but I bet right around 1968 Church Bombings dropped dramatically.:D  Why did only criminals no longer have Dynamite?  And all us honest Farmers could no longer run down to Cooters Hardware and grab us a few sticks to legally blow up our Stumps.   

When you are serious about things you can prevent it.  How about this.  It is illegal to purchase Cuban Goods like Cigars, Rum etc.  It is also illegal to purchase Columbian Cocaine.:ph34r:  So how is it easier to get 100 Kilo's of Cocaine to me but you can't get me one fucking Havana Cigar.  But tell me you can't do anything about Guns.  Hell you can watch me in my living room thru my TV allegedly :D 

I will await the answer.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Like what?

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am no Genius but I bet right around 1968 Church Bombings dropped dramatically.:D  Why did only criminals no longer have Dynamite?  And all us honest Farmers could no longer run down to Cooters Hardware and grab us a few sticks to legally blow up our Stumps.   

When you are serious about things you can prevent it.  How about this.  It is illegal to purchase Cuban Goods like Cigars, Rum etc.  It is also illegal to purchase Columbian Cocaine.:ph34r:  So how is it easier to get 100 Kilo's of Cocaine to me but you can't get me one fucking Havana Cigar.   The answer you only want to prevent one of them and sadly it is the most dangerous.

I will await the answer.

You can also get good Dominican, Honduran and Nicaraguan cigars and there isn't enough market or dollars involved to incentivize mass illegal importation of Cubans.

The market for cocaine is in the billions ans it's illegal no matter where it comes from.

You're welcome.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

You can also get good Dominican, Honduran and Nicaraguan cigars and there isn't enough market or dollars involved to incentivize mass illegal importation of Cubans.

The market for cocaine is in the billions ans it's illegal no matter where it comes from.

You're welcome.

The point is you have a war on Cuba and there is a market for those cigars since Thousands of people around the world flock to Cuba for just that.  Yet you can't even sneak those damn Cigars into the country.   If they can stop a box of cigars that they hate then they could stop nose candy.  The point is Sean Hannity they don't want to curb gun violence. Because according to you Guns are a Billion dollar Industry.   

It was my pleasure sir.  I looked it up Cuban Cigars are actually a 445 million dollar industry even with us preventing them here. 

YOU LIE GRASSHOPPER

Puffing on a cigar at Cuba’s annual Habanos cigar festival, American aficionado Paul Segal said he would buy as many boxes of cigars as he could carry home in case U.S. President Donald Trump tightens regulations on visitors to the communist-run island again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The point is you have a war on Cuba and there is a market for those cigars since Thousands of people around the world flock to Cuba for just that.  Yet you can't even sneak those damn Cigars into the country.   If they can stop a box of cigars that they hate then they could stop nose candy.  The point is Sean Hannity they don't want to curb gun violence. Because according to you Guns are a Billion dollar Industry.   

It was my pleasure sir.  I looked it up Cuban Cigars are actually a 445 million dollar industry even with us preventing them here. 

Nothing like a Cuban, and that's for damn sure.

Just now, DevilDog said:

Wrongola.

The cocaine business is/was multi-billion dollar.  You get people smuggling it in their guts, high speed power boats, aircraft, tunneling, ingenious methods to hide it in imported products... Hell, the cartels build effing submarines to smuggle it in.

Seriously DD, comparing Cuban sticks to cocaine is pretty silly.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Wrongola.

The cocaine business is/was multi-billion dollar.  You get people smuggling it in their guts, high speed power boats, aircraft, tunneling, ingenious methods to hide it in imported products... Hell, the cartels build effing submarines to smuggle it in.

Seriously DD, comparing Cuban sticks to cocaine is pretty silly.

I don't imagine you would grasp the context of my comparison.  It wasn't meant to be about Cuba or Cocaine the point was you can prevent things when you are serious about it.  I know it is convenient to steer this away.  So back to the subject what can we do about this?  It is a common weapon and a common culprit.  I say we target both and give it shot at lessoning it including the same principle in Chicago.   Pretty silly to try and steer it away over context.   You are smarter than that so I will give you a pass for a momentary lapse of common sense. 

You are welcome.

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

YOU LIE GRASSHOPPER

Puffing on a cigar at Cuba’s annual Habanos cigar festival, American aficionado Paul Segal said he would buy as many boxes of cigars as he could carry home in case U.S. President Donald Trump tightens regulations on visitors to the communist-run island again.

DD,  I never said there wasn't a demand for them.

But comparing Cubans to cocaine is just dumb.  If it was so damned lucrative, there's be the equivalent of Colombian and Mexican drug cartels making sure they got in. You'd have armed "cigar gangs". But they don't exist. Guess why?

As far as guns go, they are constitutional right. Cigars and cocaine are not.

And stop with the dumbass "according to you" crap. Please point to where I mentioned a fucking thing about the gun industry.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I don't imagine you would grasp the context of my comparison.  It wasn't meant to be about Cuba or Cocaine the point was you can prevent things when you are serious about it.  I know it is convenient to steer this away.  So back to the subject what can we do about this?  It is a common weapon and a common culprit.  I say we target both and give it shot at lessoning it including the same principle in Chicago.   Pretty silly to try and steer it away over context.   You are smarter than that so I will give you a pass for a momentary lapse of common sense. 

You are welcome.

Again, wrong

When enough people want something and they are willing to pay enough, that thing will be made available.

Prohibition? Failure.

War on drugs? How's that worked out?

I'm being a shitload smarter than you generally in these few posts, but if it makes you happy to proclaim yourself smart over that stupid Cuban cigar crap, then Yay you....

9 minutes ago, concha said:

DD,  I never said there wasn't a demand for them.

But comparing Cubans to cocaine is just dumb.  If it was so damned lucrative, there's be the equivalent of Colombian and Mexican drug cartels making sure they got in. You'd have armed "cigar gangs". But they don't exist. Guess why?

As far as guns go, they are constitutional right. Cigars and cocaine are not.

And stop with the dumbass "according to you" crap. Please point to where I mentioned a fucking thing about the gun industry.

NM.  Back to the subject and I apologize for being a dumbass.  You seem to have some anger issues yourself.  No one is trying to confiscate your Gun. What do you propose other than more Guns because some Wig wearing Racists said you and your well armed Militia could have a Musket?  Somehow I don't think old Constituty Jeffy and the Crew imagined semi automatic weapons dropping kids like sitting ducks in the Classroom each year.  Rage on.  I will await being called a Dumb ass.

• Like 1

Since the silly right has arrived and the Cocaine reference went right over his head.

Lets assume we have 2 elementary classes of boys about 6 years old and one Class we issued 3 foot well made sticks with a nice knob on the end and the other class we did not arm them will well made sticks.  Now lets try to figure out why one class comes back in from recess each day with an outer peripheral protuberance on their heads.  Would you suggest we just give them 2 sticks instead to prevent this madness?  Clearly I can hear it now it's not the sticks fault.

Elementary shit for elementary minds.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

NM.  Back to the subject and I apologize for being a dumbass.  You seem to have some anger issues yourself.  No one is trying to confiscate your Gun. What do you propose other than more Guns because some Wig wearing Racists said you and your well armed Militia could have a Musket?  Somehow I don't think old Constituty Jeffy and the Crew imagined semi automatic weapons dropping kids like sitting ducks in the Classroom each year.  Rage on.  I will await being called a Dumb ass.

Then stop.

I haven't mentioned anyone confiscating my guns.

And if it wasn't for wig-wearing racists this country would not exist.  If you bother read the Founders, the militia was "the people". And the constitution does not mention "muskets"

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The killer's name is Nicholas Cruz.

I hope he is a dreamer and an Illegal that just crossed over the border yesterday wearing a Sanctuary City T-Shirt with a Quran in his Pocket listening to Tupac on his by Dre Beats.  I bet we have some pissed of Murican's that will want to do something about these shootings and maybe realize there are solutions.