Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

8 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm just bewildered how you guys can't process that the only reason whites commit more is because there are many more whites to begin with.

Most murders in Sub-Saharan Africa are committed by black people. Does that shock you?

Sub Suharan Africa is 90% Black.  United States of North America is 31% White Male.  Yes it does shock me.  95% of shootings should be by blacks in Sub-suharan Africa:D.  31% should not be killing 57% of us in mass Killings. That is more than all the other Males combined including the Sub-Saharan Africans here. :ph34r:

In other Cocha news Chocolate Milk is darker than regular Milk.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm just bewildered how you guys can't process that the only reason whites commit more is because there are many more whites to begin with.

Most murders in Sub-Saharan Africa are committed by black people. Does that shock you?

Your chart is on percentage of mass shooters, so like in LV we have one shooter go out damn near shoot 600 people, but you and folks like you, sit around patting yourselves on the back bc that one shooter falls within the racial threshold for whites as a percent of the population.

The impact of a single shooter is exponential and it's out of control!

if we are going to attack this issue, and it is, we focus on the biggest perpetrator.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Sub Suharan Africa is 90% Black.  Unites States of North America is 31% White Male.  Yes it does shock me.  905 of shootings should be by blacks in Sub-suharan Africa.  31% should not be killing 57% of us in mass Killings. That is more than all the other Males combined

In other Cocha news Chocolate Milk is darker than regular Milk.

Good lord...

DD, men commit nearly all mass killings.

Black men make up ~7% of the population.  Do the class a solid and let us know what percentage of mass killings they are responsible for.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Your chart is on percentage of mass shooters, so like in LV we have one shooter go out damn near shoot 600 people, but you and folks like you, sit around patting yourselves on the back bc that one shooter falls within the racial threshold for whites as a percent of the population.

Exactly.  Notice no one is going along with his nonsense. Even the other Trumpster's know child of Bubba is more likely to commit these acts.  If I hear there is a drive by shooting I immediately think black or Latino gang, if I hear an explosion on a street I think Muslim extremist.  That is called sanity because of repetitious acts by those groups.  When I hear a school shooting or theater attack I think white male with good reason.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You can't get him to see that Lil PePe or JRod shooting 4 other gangsters is not the same.  False equivalence. And their asses should be admonished and punished as well.  It's murder.

The FBI defines mass murder as murdering four or more persons during an event with no "cooling-off period" between the murders

The Las Vegas white dude shot 500+ damn people.  >:( What fool can't see the difference.  It is really pitiful. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Exactly.  Notice no one is going along with his nonsense. Even the other Trumpster's know child of Bubba is more likely to commit these acts.  If I hear there is a drive by shooting I immediately think black or Latino gang, if I hear an explosion on a street I think Muslim extremist.  That is called sanity because of repetitious acts by those groups.  When I hear a school shooting or theater attack I think white male with good reason.

I think they know probably know statistics better than you and that you are interested in facts, but in an agenda.

When you hear school shooting and think white male it's a safe bet because 6 or 7 in every 10 males are white in this country. 

Fucking hard-left Slate is more honest than you about this.

1 minute ago, concha said:

I think they know probably know statistics better than you and that you are interested in facts, but in an agenda.

When you hear school shooting and think white male it's a safe bet because 6 or 7 in every 10 males are white in this country. 

Then why do white males not carry out more gang shootings, why do white males not murder themselves more than blacks males wise?  You are in a deep space all along with this homie.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You can't get him to see that Lil PePe or JRod shooting 4 other gangsters is not the same.  False equivalence. And their asses should be admonished and punished as well.  It's murder.

The FBI defines mass murder as murdering four or more persons during an event with no "cooling-off period" between the murders

The Las Vegas white dude shot 500+ damn people.  >:( What fool can't see the difference.  It is really pitiful. 

Now you are changing the changing the subject.

If you want to argue about body count, then congrats. That one asshole works wonders in your favor.

1 minute ago, concha said:

No, bc they commit more.  Your chart bears this out.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No, bc they commit more.  Your chart bears this out.

Exactly he is celebrating being a greater mass murderer.  Because stats wise it helps ease the psyche of being a sick ass.

Concha's translation:  What this really means is we are still ahead of everyone.  We still win.  But sir why all the others clustered together and not near us?  Well don't pay attention to that . Clearly you can't understand stats or read charts.  B| I Know if this was insurance and sales I would want to be in the upper right.  But killing a bunch of innocent people at one time I would want to be bottom left. :D 

file-20171005-9774-fytofr.png?ixlib=rb-1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The impact of these shootings, lIke in Vegas, approach what the military does in a mid level campaign...it's rediculous!

No sir it is Stupendous you are insulting ridiculous.  B|

a few synonyms of the word:  amazing, astounding, astonishing, extraordinary, remarkable, phenomenal, staggering, breathtaking :D

An example:  That chart was Stupendous

I do better with photo's being a dumb ass and all

24 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am a dummy=.Please post the pictures to make it clear for us Genius. Put this in your make me feel good about myself stats.  Yet you believe if 1 Native American shoots up a school it's the same likelihood.

White men are 31 percent of the American population and committed 57% of all mass shootings in 2017.  That only leaves 43 percent for every other Male of every race in America in just this one year. . 

I think there is a couple of Arabs and one Asian that should help your stats

MW-FV430_top_sh_20171002105440_ZH.jpg?uu

Yeah, DD. I'm gonna run around looking for photos for you because you are statistically ignorant.

You bet.

#2 Middle Eastern

#3 Asian

#9 Middle Eastern

#10 Middle Eastern

6 of 10 are of European caucasian descent. And gee, roughly 6 of 10 American males are of... European caucasian descent!

A fucking miracle.

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Exactly he is celebrating being a greater mass murderer.  Because stats wise it helps ease the psyche of being a sick ass.

Concha's translation:  What this really means is we are still ahead of everyone.  We still win.  But sir why all the others clustered together and not near us?  Well don't pay attention to that . Clearly you can't understand stats or read charts.  B| I Know if this was insurance and sales I would want to be in the upper right.  But killing a bunch of innocent people at one time I would want to be bottom left. :D 

file-20171005-9774-fytofr.png?ixlib=rb-1

Concha's translation:

I can read a fucking simple graph and you can't. xD

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah, DD. I'm gonna run around looking for photos for you because you are statistically ignorant.

You bet.

#2 Middle Eastern

#3 Asian

#9 Middle Eastern

#10 Middle Eastern

6 of 10 are of European caucasian descent. And gee, roughly 6 of 10 American males are of... European caucasian descent!

A fucking miracle.

So what you are saying Beware of white dudes and Arabs when you are congregated somewhere. .  Most of us already are scared shitless of both and knew this.   Thanks I think.

No better picture than you just eloquently painted for those of us with sanity.  Charts be damned.

44 minutes ago, concha said:

Good lord...

DD, men commit nearly all mass killings.

Black men make up ~7% of the population.  Do the class a solid and let us know what percentage of mass killings they are responsible for.

Concha makes a common right-wing “mistake” on statistics.

Because men are generally responsible for mass killings it is still not correct to just count black men, white men, Hispanic men, etc.

If black men make up 7% of the population, then black women need to be included.  Blacks make up 14% of the population.  So to compare total black, white and/or Hispanic crime, it is necessary to use each of their total population, both men and women to the total crime.       

If you just want to compare men, then the comparison would be 7% of the population are black men compared to 50% of the male population.    7% / 50% =  14%

Wow, for somebody that claims he understands statistics.......xD

2 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

I don't think the punk would have attempted this if he knew there were armed classmates or teachers.He would have gone after his targets in a much smaller populated area.

2 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

A school that large & they have one security cop.It's time to hire ex cops & or ex military to secure these large groups.

The ignorance in these comments left me shaking mad.

3 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

Why though?Is it the lack of face to face communication(social media)or simply getting dissed & not being able to deal with it?

Dr Spock should be trashed.No spanking? Well that worked well.

3 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

Kids today get to pissed off about things.