2018 OOS Game List By State (New)

ECHS05

"The List" is currently undergoing maintenance to update venues and dates of games... Please check back shortly for a revised and much higher quality version.

Thank you for your patience & understanding in this matter. No refunds, and God Bless.

~Subliminal message = Stop having kids, the world is overpopulated, you are destroying this planet having so many human babies~

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

TC should be pumped after “boat racing” Colquitt. 💩

TC clearly upped their schedule from last season. People are looking at CP to judge them, bc theres no other way. But CalPreps sucks. Their schedule REALLY limited their potential. Ill be interested to see what rating they can pull off with a better schedule. They play Colquitt GA, East St. Louis IL, and La Salle OH... So they are coming after it.

They got the players for sure. So we'll see.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

TC clearly upped their schedule from last season. People are looking at CP to judge them, bc theres no other way. But CalPreps sucks. Their schedule REALLY limited their potential. Ill be interested to see what rating they can pull off with a better schedule. They play Colquitt GA, East St. Louis IL, and La Salle OH... So they are coming after it.

They got the players for sure. So we'll see.

Like!

As much as I respect Colquitt, they kinda looking like a joke when it comes to the OOS scheduling for this upcoming season......especially when you see what archer, westlake, grayson, buford, and marietta has scheduled for the 2018 season. I mean, I was under the impression that this 2018 colquitt team would be one of Rush's best teams, so I figured he'd test the waters against some OOS powers. Hopefully colquitt can tweak their non-conference schedule and schedule somebody else. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

As much as I respect Colquitt, they kinda looking like a joke when it comes to the OOS scheduling for this upcoming season......especially when you see what archer, westlake, grayson, buford, and marietta has scheduled for the 2018 season. I mean, I was under the impression that this 2018 colquitt team would be one of Rush's best teams, so I figured he'd test the waters against some OOS powers. Hopefully colquitt can tweak their non-conference schedule and schedule somebody else. 

Is it underwhelming at 1st glance absolutely.

This is a lose-lose for Colquitt.

This team is a nobody in the national scene. Because no one knows them. If Colquitt wins, they get clowned on for scheduling them to start. But that team is really talented (multiple 4* & 5* players), and now they are experienced together. If they pull out the upset... Colquitt will never live it down. That team is talented enough.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This team is a nobody in the national scene. Because no one knows them. If Colquitt wins, they get clowned on for scheduling them to start. But that team is really talented (multiple 4* & 5* players), and now they are experienced together. If they pull out the upset... Colquitt will never live it down. That team is talented enough.

Word!

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They (CQ & Rush) should now realize by the recent groundbreaking successes of Johns Creek, Cedar Grove, Buford, Grayson and Marietta that getting a competent, third-party professional involved is the key!!! #PGL

What I imagine you doing as I read this 

125C7C53-A3EF-4013-A395-D87FA755514B.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Isn't the game at colquitt 

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao u think  @ORabidOne and Caulquit would ever travel that far lmao they complain about traveling to ATL lmao that twas funny

Good point

They won't even travel to AHP to give them home game after AHP traveled to colquitt 

Guess they know it would end badly since they won't be able to have bias refs and fans giving AHP middle fingers as they enter the stadium 

12 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Good point

They won't even travel to AHP to give them home game after AHP traveled to colquitt 

Guess they know it would end badly since they won't be able to have bias refs and fans giving AHP middle fingers as they enter the stadium 

Lol holy shit I thought that these guys at least traveled to Florida 

yoo @Columbiafan how is that possible that they can have all these home games and they never travel outside the state... that’s nuts

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They (CQ & Rush) should now realize by the recent groundbreaking successes of Johns Creek, Cedar Grove, Buford, Grayson and Marietta that getting a competent, third-party professional involved is the key!!! #PGL

You would faint if Rush contacted you...lol. But knowing Rush's track record, I'm pretty damn sure he doesn't need a 3rd party to help him set up OOS games. I just find it odd that he's been less aggressive lately when it comes to oos scheduling. Now Jeff Herron on the other hand, I respect him because he was very aggressive when it came to scheduling the best teams OOS when he was coaching here in GA. 

• Like 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

You would faint if Rush contacted you...lol. But knowing Rush's track record, I'm pretty damn sure he doesn't need a 3rd party to help him set up OOS games. I just find it odd that he's been less aggressive lately when it comes to oos scheduling. Now Jeff Herron on the other hand, I respect him because he was very aggressive when it came to scheduling the best teams OOS when he was coaching here in GA. 

All I’m saying is that past year and a half every one from Caulquit especially @ORabidOne was saying that nexts years team was once in a generation class that that would be the year ,,,, but now seeing their upcoming schedule it utterly clear Uncle Rush feels otherwise