What is it with these Hot Teachers?

paladin4ever

Just now, paladin4ever said:

Would have loved to see her in action at Spring Break. 😬

LMAO exactly. And now her career is over because she fucked a 14 year old i believe. Could have gotten any guy she wanted. I guess these teachers are falling for the so teacher what can I do to get an A in this class.

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

LMAO exactly. And now her career is over because she fucked a 14 year old i believe. Could have gotten any guy she wanted. I guess these teachers are falling for the so teacher what can I do to get an A in this class.

I would imagine that she can get a pretty decent job at the White House.

just sayin....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, paladin4ever said:

Stephanie Peterson...The latest to have sex with an underage kid. Where were these teachers when I was in school? Most of my female teachers looked like Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister. 

5C1C0FB3-35B7-44E8-A2AF-BC3C67724D56.jpeg

I feel SOOOO ABUSED! Daddy, I jist got raped by my teacher who Richter rated ten on his scale of HOT TWATS!                                                                  YOU GO SON!xD

There is a lot of psychology in explaining the reasons these women choose to have sex with their students. Some even claim to be in love with the students, and in a twisted way they may be. The desire to reproduce can be very strong in people. How many times have we, as men, been seduced almost to the point of sex with a minor when we were in college? Don't know about you guys, but there were some hot 16 year old's at the parties I went to when I was 22. Just glad the timing wasn't right. Just saying the human desire to reproduce can over shadow reasoning if the timing is right. The desire to have sex can be as strong or stronger at certain times of the month for men and women. 

Message for you young men. If you're banging your hot teacher, don't go around bragging about it. 

Better question.... Why are the kids telling on the teachers? If I was 14 and banging her, I wouldnt have told... Id have kept my mouth shut so I could keep doing it.

Of course I never had a teacher even half that hot when I was in school. My best looking teacher was 3rd grade... And teachers arent exactly going after 8 year olds.

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2018 at 11:46 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Damn. I have to vacation to the Daytona area more. @dan in daytona your son know this hottie? 

Sorry JerseyBaller, this reoccurring phenomenon of grown up female teachers seducing little boys is way to weird for me to make sense of. Sigmund Freud probably had a theory....but I'm clueless and also son-less on the subject matter.

15 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Better question.... Why are the kids telling on the teachers? If I was 14 and banging her, I wouldnt have told... Id have kept my mouth shut so I could keep doing it.

Of course I never had a teacher even half that hot when I was in school. My best looking teacher was 3rd grade... And teachers arent exactly going after 8 year olds.

I don't think the kids are telling on the teachers......im guessing they are talking to their friends about it (who could blame them).....and an adult ends up finding about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

I don't think the kids are telling on the teachers......im guessing they are talking to their friends about it (who could blame them).....and an adult ends up finding about it.

I was just getting ready to type the same thing, and he saw your post. I’m sure that’s dead on.

• Like 1