If I hear ONE more gushing accolade about Mater Dei,...

ORabidOne

I'm gonna PUKE! Da Stache THIS, and da STACHE THAT! And NOW, it's the eight month pregnant fat fuck, who's been coaching the butterflies in baketbol for 36 years! And won the league championship all but one season, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! And just to rub it in, about the MASSIVE talent pool that they draw from! He has a squad with TWO black boys and a 7'0" Chinaman that shoots THREE'S, on loan from Beijing! And the REST are WHITE BOYS!xD NOW SERIOUSLY, and this is for you homies! How many WHITE boys does it take to whip a team FULL of BLACK boys, plus Scotty Pippin's kid? The answer is ALL of UM in the state!xD Now REALLY, does ANYBODY think that Mater Dei coaches win these championships? My grand ma could coach a team drawn from a population of 10,000,000!xDxDxD

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I'm gonna PUKE! Da Stache THIS, and da STACHE THAT! And NOW, it's the eight month pregnant fat fuck, who's been coaching the butterflies in baketbol for 36 years! And won the league championship all but one season, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! And just to rub it in, about the MASSIVE talent pool that they draw from! He has a squad with TWO black boys and a 7'0" Chinaman that shoots THREE'S, on loan from Beijing! And the REST are WHITE BOYS!xD NOW SERIOUSLY, and this is for you homies! How many WHITE boys does it take to whip a team FULL of BLACK boys, plus Scotty Pippin's kid? The answer is ALL of UM in the state!xD Now REALLY, does ANYBODY think that Mater Dei coaches win these championships? My grand ma could coach a team drawn from a population of 10,000,000!xDxDxD

They look like heavy favorites to win the National tournament voted by the board which means you have just volunteered to hand them the final trophy to complete the unanimous national champions 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They look like heavy favorites to win the National tournament voted by the board which means you have just volunteered to hand them the final trophy to complete the unanimous national champions 

I'd like to see if ANY coach in Cali could win with OUR talent pool, in ANY sport?

Just now, ORabidOne said:

I'd like to see if ANY coach in Cali could win with OUR talent pool, in ANY sport?

I would like to see if anyone in Cali also struggles with counting to 11 😂 

And your school couldn't beat us at baseball or softball so I wouldn't worry about California until you can actually compete with teams FROM YOUR REGION 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I would like to see if anyone in Cali also struggles with counting to 11 😂 

And your school couldn't beat us at baseball or softball so I wouldn't worry about California until you can actually compete with teams FROM YOUR REGION 

BLASPHEMY I tell you! FLAAAAWDA in OUR region?xD FLAAAWDA ain't nuttin but SNOWBIRDS and CUUUbans!

On 3/4/2018 at 5:50 PM, ORabidOne said:

How I missed this gem of a post before is beyond me. Keep up the good fight Rab

D128CD54-B6DF-4F0C-A408-B85D467FE5A9.jpeg

4 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Do they have anymore room in the trophy case?

54C575DC-EA30-4707-8A3B-1F1BDE25281F.jpeg

344FB00E-E879-422A-95EC-BDEC5E94E000.jpeg

Looks like we need to add another wing soon...Good thing I’m meeting with my friend, the  auxiliary bishop of orange, on Saturday. I’ll see if we can pass the hat around at the next alumni  Mass.

also, looks like you cropped out the 99 cif Championship 😢

49 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Looks like we need to add another wing soon...Good thing I’m meeting with my friend, the  auxiliary bishop of orange, on Saturday. I’ll see if we can pass the hat around at the next alumni  Mass.

also, looks like you cropped out the 99 cif Championship 😢

I didn’t crop it. I just needed a wide angle lens 😂 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Here you go Rab. Let’s all marvel in the Monarchs off season conditioning.

Wait...no filming of the kids doing “push plates” or “super sets”....guess roll doesn’t want the guys from GA stealing all his tricks...bad enough they are offering 32 Kids on the team 😜

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 8:58 PM, Eddyr2 said:

Wait...no filming of the kids doing “push plates” or “super sets”....guess roll doesn’t want the guys from GA stealing all his tricks...bad enough they are offering 32 Kids on the team 😜

Because of all the moves you guys have made gorman is in the shadows I think you guys may know about 1 or 2 transfers if it's up to me you won't know what transfer we have until 1st and 10 August 24 and hint we are going to have a qb battle probably until August 

• Haha 2