If I hear ONE more gushing accolade about Mater Dei,...

ORabidOne

47 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I thought MD was full already.

No they only have 4 pre league games and need a 5th. In pre league they are playing Gorman, Bishop Amat, La Miranda and St Mary’s. They are looking for a home game on the 21st which would give them 5 home games and 5 away games this season.

That would be GREAT if it is IMG. One can only hope so!

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2018 at 8:50 PM, ORabidOne said:

I'm gonna PUKE! Da Stache THIS, and da STACHE THAT! And NOW, it's the eight month pregnant fat fuck, who's been coaching the butterflies in baketbol for 36 years! And won the league championship all but one season, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! And just to rub it in, about the MASSIVE talent pool that they draw from! He has a squad with TWO black boys and a 7'0" Chinaman that shoots THREE'S, on loan from Beijing! And the REST are WHITE BOYS!xD NOW SERIOUSLY, and this is for you homies! How many WHITE boys does it take to whip a team FULL of BLACK boys, plus Scotty Pippin's kid? The answer is ALL of UM in the state!xD Now REALLY, does ANYBODY think that Mater Dei coaches win these championships? My grand ma could coach a team drawn from a population of 10,000,000!xDxDxD

I love this post.

12 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

No they only have 4 pre league games and need a 5th. In pre league they are playing Gorman, Bishop Amat, La Miranda and St Mary’s. They are looking for a home game on the 21st which would give them 5 home games and 5 away games this season.

That would be GREAT if it is IMG. One can only hope so!

Yeah their 5th ool game needs to be legitimate. Right now after Gorman, not that impressive given their talent. IMG would be a great add.

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Yeah their 5th ool game needs to be legitimate. Right now after Gorman, not that impressive given their talent. IMG would be a great add.

Yeah but they play in the Trinity League and CIFSS D1 playoffs...the last 2/3 of their schedule would have more top 💯 teams then almost every other teams whole schedule...

10 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yeah but they play in the Trinity League and CIFSS D1 playoffs...the last 2/3 of their schedule would have more top 💯 teams then almost every other teams whole schedule...

I get that but you have to face the fact that for MD and SJB, the TL schedule is currently a mere formality, other than their head to head matchup. 

On 3/21/2018 at 8:40 PM, Antt said:

Because of all the moves you guys have made gorman is in the shadows I think you guys may know about 1 or 2 transfers if it's up to me you won't know what transfer we have until 1st and 10 August 24 and hint we are going to have a qb battle probably until August 

Been asking who the qb is at the Bishop, but nobody seems to know.  Hopefully you can shed some light on this.  Who is in the mix for the spot this coming year?

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

They have 2 great pre-league games in The Bishop and if they land IMG.  The rest if the pre games are crap.  Obviously league play is the best in the nation.

Amat and St Mary’s aren’t crap...they are good programs... la Mirada on the other hand 💩