148 days till Dooms Day for Georgia

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

176 and a wake up till Jersey travels ( not schocked ) to take on Georgia’s best( I said best so it won’t be Calquit)

You had better HOPE that you BNU pussies measure up, cause if NOT, I'm gonna be on your ass FOREVER, like they've been on NORCROSS!xD

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Obviously Grayson... ur main team on the packers schedule is Alcovy and TC .. ur schedule is the laughing stock on prepgridiron logistics 

You MAY be CORRECT, we DO play GAYSON!xD

Jist fer shits and giggles though! Colquitt plays five teams with a cumulative record in 2017, or 54-10! Those five AIN'T from MIZZOU!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You MAY be CORRECT, we DO play GAYSON!xD

No wonder why the football players at colquitt don’t make it to the pros!!!! They don’t know what an away game feels like OOS so when they get to college they have no fucking clue on how TO PREPARE FOR a away game because for 4 years u had a head coach that refused to have his team travel across state lines 

22 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No wonder why the football players at colquitt don’t make it to the pros!!!! They don’t know what an away game feels like OOS so when they get to college they have no fucking clue on how TO PREPARE FOR a away game because for 4 years u had a head coach that refused to have his team travel across state lines 

They don't make it to the pros? THAT MAY be a surprise to Cameron Erving, the nineteen pick in the NFL FIRST ROUND!xD And we've had one who played for the Falcons, one for the San Diego Chargers, and one who played for the Super Bowl Champion Redskins! And if we'd had the NEW Jersey mindset of raping the entire state for talent! My cuz may have been enticed to play for the Packers, before he played for the Browns when they played pro football!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

They don't make it to the pros? THAT MAY be a surprise to Cameron Erving, the nineteen pick in the NFL FIRST ROUND!xD And we've had one who played for the Falcons, one for the San Diego Chargers, and one who played for the Super Bowl Champion Redskins! And if we'd had the NEW Jersey mindset of raping the entire state for talent! My cuz may have been enticed to play for the Packers, before he played for the Browns when they play pro football!

English please,,, u fucking immigrant

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Jist fer shits and giggles! The last time the University of Georgia travelled NORTH for a game, prior to the South Bend trip in 2017, was 1966 to MEEECHIGAN! And that, "WE AIN'T DOING LOOOONG road games" mantra, has worked out pretty well so far for THEM!xD

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Jist fer shits and giggles! The last time the University of Georgia travelled NORTH for a game, prior to the South Bend trip in 2017, was 1966 to MEEECHIGAN! And that, WE AIN'T DOING LOOOONG road games" mantra, has worked out pretty well so far for THEM!xD

And that’s why the programs a joke 

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

176 and a wake up till Jersey travels ( not schocked ) to take on Georgia’s best( I said best so it won’t be Calquit)

One of Georgias best. 

Grayson will be #3, #4, or #5 in the preseason rankings. At absolute worse #6 but I cant see that.

IMO, the top 10 preseason teams in GA are pretty much set in stone... Not necessarily the order, but the teams... Heres my order...

1. North Gwinnett

2. Colquitt Co.

3. Marietta

4. Grayson

5. Archer

6. McEachern

7. Walton

8. Buford

9. Milton

10. Blessed Trinity

The rest can be any # of teams... Maybe Lowndes at #11.... But those 10 are the teams to watch in GA next season... We'll see after that.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

One of Georgias best. 

Grayson will be #3, #4, or #5 in the preseason rankings. At absolute worse #6 but I cant see that.

IMO, the top 10 preseason teams in GA are pretty much set in stone... Not necessarily the order, but the teams... Heres my order...

1. North Gwinnett

2. Colquitt Co.

3. Marietta

4. Grayson

5. Archer

6. McEachern

7. Walton

8. Buford

9. Milton

10. Blessed Trinity

The rest can be any # of teams... Maybe Lowndes at #11.... But those 10 are the teams to watch in GA next season... We'll see after that.

Maybe Rome at 12... Ha. 

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

1. North Gwinnett

2. Colquitt Co.

3. Marietta

4. Grayson

5. Archer

6. McEachern

7. Walton

8. Buford

9. Milton

10. Blessed Trinity

11. Rome

12. Lowndes

Allow me to keep going... 

13. Warner Robins

14. ELCA

15. Coffee

16. Hillgrove

Im on fire...

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

You had better HOPE that you BNU pussies measure up, cause if NOT, I'm gonna be on your ass FOREVER, like they've been on NORCROSS!xD

On the flip side... We better hope Grayson shows up..,

Ive never seen Grayson get flat out embarrassed before... Literally ever ... So it'll be close no matter which way it goes.