Rick Saccone vs Connor Lamb in PA-18

HSFBfan

Special Election on Tuesday. RCP has this as a toss up which could be a blow to the republicans. Trump won this district by 20. Saccone in some polls has a 3 pt lead while in other Lamb has a 3 point lead. Saccone had a 12 pt lead not too long ago. Anyone else keeeping up with this election?

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Not according to several sites that I have read. electionbettingodds right now has the dems taking the house

I know. The Dems are a failed political party. My God, Trump was elected. 

I know he's your guy buy honest, as a candidate with the numbers advantage the Dems have, no way an extremist should have won. 

That was like Sanders having been elected. 

Just now, noonereal said:

I know. The Dems are a failed political party. My God, Trump was elected. 

I know he's your guy buy honest, as a candidate with the numbers advantage the Dems have, no way an extremist should have won. 

That was like Sanders having been elected. 

Number advantage dems have???? in terms of popular vote?? yes the dems are failing and its beautiful to see

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

of course

Yea there are a lot of old school dems out there since at one point they werent wacko. Now look at what the party has become. Bunch of lunacy. But thank god our founding fathers were very smart not to rely on the people and make the electoral college. Very smart individuals. The system works. Is everyone always going to be happy with who the President is nope. But we had to endure Obama and now you will endure Trump which I smile until 2024

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

our founding fathers were very smart not to rely on the people and make the electoral college. Very smart individuals.

lol, 

the electoral college was conceived to keep wealth in the hands of the folks that already had it. Just like the 2 Senator nonsense and the popular vote being so limited in who could vote. 

So now we have minority rule. If that is a system working than you are correct. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

lol, 

the electoral college was conceived to keep wealth in the hands of the folks that already had it. Just like the 2 Senator nonsense and the popular vote being so limited in who could vote. 

So now we have minority rule. If that is a system working than you are correct. 

Again ill have to disagree with you but again thats standard protocol 

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-reason-for-the-electoral-college/

Just now, noonereal said:

LOL, did you really think Hamilton was gonna write, "we are rich and we want to keep it that way" ?

Whatever you wanna believe man. But anyway this is not the point of this topic. You said you are not following the election. So time to move on. On ths post I only want to talk about Lamb vs Saccone in PA-18 

The only people worried about these elections that aren't even in their own state and that they can only help the outcome of is by donating to the national party, are the scared ones.

Most ordinary folk are living their lives and paying a little attention in their peripheral. 

The national republican party has dumped somewhere between 7 and 9 million on this special election and may still lose it. And, after December, the districts up there will be redrawn and they could see as many as three seats lost in the future.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

RCP has it as a toss-up.

You can bet the DNC and Lamb were not happy to see the NK talks announcement and the great jobs numbers this week.

I just dont understand some of these republican candidates that are struggling so hard. Just repeat what Trump keeps saying. He won the district by 20

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The wingnuts can't scapegoat illegals or Mexicans so their next move is scapegoat the media. 

Forget that the president himself tweets ignorant stuff all hours etc. 

It's all the msm. 

Can't make this shit up. xD

But it also a bit alarming

I have read many , many of your post and you are truly a centrist, as am I. 

Independent in thought.

We are considered liberal extremists by the Trumpets.

When extreme passes for normal for so many, we have a problem, Houston.