No powerhouses down south or midwest wants to come play in CA vs reigning National Champions Mater Dei high school 🏈 week 5 or 6

Omar Ali

CA has the best Highschool 🏈 OBVIOUSLY with #1 Mater Dei and #3 St John Bosco both looking for games for week 0 and week 5 at home we would love to help fly in  powerhouses from down south or the Midwest everyone we have called is making excuses email me if you want smoke and your high school is a Powerhouse  California taking all fades #weWillMakeUfamous

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Omar Ali said:

CA has the best Highschool 🏈 OBVIOUSLY with #1 Mater Dei and #3 St John Bosco both looking for games for week 0 and week 5 at home we would love to help fly in  powerhouses from down south or the Midwest everyone we have called is making excuses email me if you want smoke and your high school is a Powerhouse  California taking all fades #weWillMakeUfamous

Why should a school waste their time??? 

10 minutes ago, Omar Ali said:

Talk to @ORabidOne apparently no one in the  the USA wants to to Play The Colquitt County Packers of Moultrie because They are a Once and a generation team... they are so good I’m telling you 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Omar Ali said:

Who EXACTLY, is going to foot that six figure cost? Colquitt has a pretty robust booster club budget! And THAT'S 1/3 of their yearly intake!

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Talk to @ORabidOne apparently no one in the  the USA wants to to Play The Colquitt County Packers of Moultrie because They are a Once and a generation team... they are so good I’m telling you 

Au contraire'! NOT a ONCE in a generation team! FIVE in this DECADE!xD

And only in CALI, can a team get BITCH SLAPPED THREE TIMES, and STILL be #3 in the fucking nation!xD And the STA loss was to a team who it'sownself, was a THREE time LOOOOSER!xD

37 minutes ago, Omar Ali said:

What does "you want smoke", "and taking all fades", mean in FUCKING ANGLISH?

20 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Don’t bring the 125 pound freshman and sophomores that makes up 48% of ur roster... ur a joke For using that excuse... 

Are you gonna be surprised! Colquitt had TWO Freshmen on their roster in 2017! One was a 6'0" 211 lb. LBer! The other was a 6'1" 265lb. OT! Be REAL careful whatcha wish for!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Are you gonna be surprised! Colquitt had TWO Freshmen on their roster in 2017! One was a 6'0" 211 lb. LBer! The other was a 6'1" 265lb. OT! Be REAL careful whatcha wish for!

Rab...I don't know why you wanna tell those fibs.

We don't have a 6th grader over 175 lbs.

Gospel.....

Rufus>>

37 minutes ago, Omar Ali said:

1. Confirm or deny: I heard from a lil birdie that sjb and american heritage are supposed to be playing this season. That's true or false?

2. Mater Dei has the "Bishop Gorman disease?" Meaning that they won't travel east of the mississippi to play.

3. Why should teams have to reach out to MD and Bosco for a game? If they really wanted smoke, they'd reach out to other teams as well. 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Omar Ali said:

everyone we have called is making excuses email me if you want smoke and your high school is a Powerhouse  California taking all fades #weWillMakeUfamous

20 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

3. Why should teams have to reach out to MD and Bosco for a game? If they really wanted smoke, they'd reach out to other teams as well.

Apparently they have reached out and the excuse train 🚂 is a rollin

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Omar Ali said:

St John bosco lost to a FL team who wasn't even top 10 in our state this year 

Yes Mater Dei was best team but best state? 

If SJB is your 2nd best team then you aren't better than FL 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Columbiafan said:

St John bosco lost to a FL team who wasn't even top 10 in our state this year 

Yes Mater Dei was best team but best state? 

If SJB is your 2nd best team then you aren't better than FL 

With DJ as QB we all saw how much better SJB was after his comeback win against SJC.  Not saying for sure SJB wins with him in there rather than Re-Al but its mos def possible. 

How’s the new stadium construction going at SJB?  Would be nice to host a strong opponent opening game especially.  

Kind of late to be looking for an opening game though no?   PGL (GSB) should know who’s available those dates.  Maybe IMG is free their week 5?  Is STA locked in yet for opening game GSB?  

19 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Name Florida’s top 10 last year

I put 11 since i don't know if you count img as Florida or not 

1 IMG Academy  (IND)

2 American Heritage Plantation  (5A)

3 Miami Northwestern   (6A)

4 Miami Central             (6A)

5 Cardinal Gibbons       (5A)

6 Venice                       (7A)

7 Miami Carol City        (6A)

8 Armwood                   (6A)

9 Chaminade Madonna     (3A)