March Madness Seeding Projection

14 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I have kansas on upset alert. Penn defends the 3 very well, and kansas loves to shoot the 3 ball. 

16 over a 1?? Has never happened ever. Kansas will wear them down and win. I have Virginia winning it all. Combination of offense and defense. I have Loyola beating who they are playing in the first round. 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

16 over a 1?? Has never happened ever. Kansas will wear them down and win. I have Virginia winning it all. Combination of offense and defense. I have Loyola beating who they are playing in the first round. 

Loyola plays.....miami. Virginia is gonna go far, but I don't know if they'll win it all. But here's to hoping a 16 seed shocks the world come Friday lol. 

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Loyola plays.....miami. Virginia is gonna go far, but I don't know if they'll win it all. But here's to hoping a 16 seed shocks the world come Friday lol. 

I have Virginia winning the whole thing. I took Loyola. I think they are balanced enough to beat Miami. I think you can see a few double digit seeds moving on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Nd, Saint Mary’s, ok state got shafted. 

Cuse, ok, and asu less deserving. 

The WCC which st Mary's plays in is a weak conference. 2 team conference. Gaels and zags . ND you can argue bc they were missing 2 of their best players for a portion of year. Not sure how ok state was left out. I thought that did enough to get in

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

The WCC which st Mary's plays in is a weak conference. 2 team conference. Gaels and zags . ND you can argue bc they were missing 2 of their best players for a portion of year. Not sure how ok state was left out. I thought that did enough to get in

St Mary’s has weak schedule but it’s hard to win 28 games and they beat Gonzaga on the road. 

ND didn’t have colson half the year and Ferrell missed 4-5 games ... with both they beat witchita state on neutral court and are a top 15-20 team. 

Ok state beat Kansas twice and WV on the road. 

Ok in bc committe wanted Trae young in the dance. That’s all. 

Not to mention ok state beat ok multiple times head to head.