First Two Games 2018 Cen10

NotBigdaddybloom

8 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

No more img matchups correct ? 

Correct. Don’t expect any teams from CA to be playing IMG. Although not an official rule, CIF does not want teams playing IMG. Cen10 and IMG were already contracted to play again in last year’s Honor Bowl or else that second matchup would not have happened.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Correct. Don’t expect any teams from CA to be playing IMG. Although not an official rule, CIF does not want teams playing IMG.

I’ve seen the same described for Texas and Georgia.  Interesting that three of the states containing teams that could challenge IMG won’t play them.  I guess CA wanted to pussy up just like Lone Star and Peaches.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I’ve seen the same described for Texas and Georgia.  Interesting that three of the states containing teams that could challenge IMG won’t play them.  I guess CA wanted to pussy up just like Lone Star and Peaches.

Administrative decisions do not speak to our presence of Big dicks and grapefruit balls. 

We got em, and it is what it is. 

Img will have to work around it. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They can't afford to host or travel. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. 

You got that right. You should have seen the bus the girls soccer team took to Bakersfield and Glendora in state tournament.  I think each seat had pedals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They can't afford to host or travel. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. 

Is this how a phone call from matt logan goes for the most part? 

Logan: Hey, we're interested in playing you guys.

Opposing coach: sure! let's make it happen.

Logan: Okay. But uhhhh, you guys are gonna have to foot the entire bill in order for the game to happen.

Opposing coach: Come again?

• Haha 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Is this how a phone call from matt logan goes for the most part? 

Logan: Hey, we're interested in playing you guys.

Opposing coach: sure! let's make it happen.

Logan: Okay. But uhhhh, you guys are gonna have to foot the entire bill in order for the game to happen.

Opposing coach: Come again?

LOL.  Funny that Ga of all states would mock Cen10 for not travelling.  Your entire state won't travel.

One would think that wanna be National programs would want to test their mettle against the greatest offense in the Country.  Guess not

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Not what the fight is about. 

IMG recruits players as they go. 

They come play you and leave with your players.

That is why states are not allowing their teams to play IMG.

So what if they recruit a guy or two along the way.  You should be happy for the player and also happy your team gets to see how they fare against top talent.  I think a lot of teams don’t want to know the answer to the question, so to speak.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.  Funny that Ga of all states would mock Cen10 for not travelling.  Your entire state won't travel.

One would think that wanna be National programs would want to test their mettle against the greatest offense in the Country.  Guess not

1. You sound hurt.

2. Who cares if you travel or not? If you're still playing elite/good oos teams at home, then traveling doesn't matter.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Marietta is traveling to SJC, who traveled twice last season to Cali, losing to both DLS and SJB by a combined 8 points. In the wee hours of the morning. 

IMO Marietta has a great shot of being the best team in GA come 12/18. 

OK.  Good game vs. SJC.  If they can stay close and then do well in Ga. then I admit I was wrooo....

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I  could care less if Ga travels or not.  I only care that Ga posters need to refrain about other teams not travelling.  That dog don't hunt.

If you didn't care, then why did you mention how my entire state won't travel? Obviously you feel some type of way about it, but whatever lol. 

• Haha 1