First Two Games 2018 Cen10

NotBigdaddybloom

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Top CA public= Top GA public most seasons. CA like NJ are private heavy up top. 

So... Since NJ is private and GA is public... And BC is NJs best... . theres absolutely NO excuse for Bergen Catholic to lose to Grayson.

Theres only 2 CA publics thatd be top 10 in GA... MV and Cen10... Theres a big diff. in public play between CA & GA.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Top CA public= Top GA public most seasons. CA like NJ are private heavy up top. 

OK — let’s say I agree

then we’ll put CC, Folsom, and MV against CQ, NG and Rome or something 

Marietta was #30 in GA — excluding privates that would make them Oakdale who currentlynisnt considered good enough to be a legit gauge for a Folsom

MV has played series with DLS and DBP in their prime and been top 10 nationally and CA state champs — thinknits wuite a reach to say Marietta is “as national”

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pops said:

Folsom and CC would be #1 in GA

MV top 10

Enough with Folsom. That jokes gotten old.

Cen10 isnt a "#1" kinda team, especially last year.

You think of those teams like you do because of the way they perform vs CA teams... Doing the same in the Southeast is completely different.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You think of those teams like you do because of the way they perform vs CA teams... Doing the same in the Southeast is completely different.

Not according to Chandler...a team CC has handled recently 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

CA has 3 or 4 teams everybtear that would be favored to win GA — the only reason you say Cc isn’t a #1 kind of team is that they haven’t won CA but they’d probably have 5 or 6 of last 10 in GA

Your childlike fantasy of GA teams being Supermen is amusing 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pops said:

CA has 3 or 4 teams everybtear that would be favored to win GA — the only reason you say Cc isn’t a #1 kind of team is that they haven’t won CA but they’d probably have 5 or 6 of last 10 in GA

Your childlike fantasy of GA teams being Supermen is amusing 

You say this same thing every season... Same ole same ole.

Cen10 is a great program, nothing against em.

I can say the same thing, that GA usually has a few teams that can contend for CAs Open title. 2016 Grayson, 14 and 15 Colquitt, 12 Norcross, 11 Grayson, 08 and 09 Camden... Theres no way you can say those teams for sure wouldnt win CA. And vise versa, I wouldnt say teams like MD, SJB, Cen10 couldnt win GA many years. Its impossible to say.

That "favored" thing, NEVER turns out like one thinks.... 2017 Mater Dei was as a for sure thing as Ive seen. Favored is a word people say that have no idea.

49 minutes ago, Pops said:

OK — let’s say I agree

then we’ll put CC, Folsom, and MV against CQ, NG and Rome or something 

Marietta was #30 in GA — excluding privates that would make them Oakdale who currentlynisnt considered good enough to be a legit gauge for a Folsom

MV has played series with DLS and DBP in their prime and been top 10 nationally and CA state champs — thinknits wuite a reach to say Marietta is “as national”

Marietta was without their 4* #2 ranked 2020 QB for 2/3rds of the season... The only game they lost without him was the 51-41 game to North Gwinnett in the Quarters..

Oakdale? Are you fucking stupid? The #30 team in GA would be top 5 in NorCal... Weve been over this.

Marietta was far better than #30 in GA though.

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMHO the Top 5 GA publics will be better than the same CA publics in 2018. That's all I'm suggesting. 

Dunno

ill take CC, Folsom, MV, LBP, and Narbonne

you think GA wins 3 or more of those games?

Maybe, but I’d suggest you’d have to wait until after the season to come up with a line up to do so 

38 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You say this same thing every season... Same ole same ole.

Cen10 is a great program, nothing against em.

I can say the same thing, that GA usually has a few teams that can contend for CAs Open title. 2016 Grayson, 14 and 15 Colquitt, 12 Norcross, 11 Grayson, 08 and 09 Camden... Theres no way you can say those teams for sure wouldnt win CA. And vise versa, I wouldnt say teams like MD, SJB, Cen10 couldnt win GA many years. Its impossible to say.

That "favored" thing, NEVER turns out like one thinks.... 2017 Mater Dei was as a for sure thing as Ive seen. Favored is a word people say that have no idea.

I guess by your analogy, message boarder from Rhode Island can say the same thing

saying “I can say the same thing” is for people that are wrong 

38 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Marietta was without their 4* #2 ranked 2020 QB for 2/3rds of the season... The only game they lost without him was the 51-41 game to North Gwinnett in the Quarters..

Oakdale? Are you fucking stupid? The #30 team in GA would be top 5 in NorCal... Weve been over this.

Marietta was far better than #30 in GA though.

In a combined GA/ NorCal Top 25, GA has about 15 teams, so saying your #30 is top 5 is just dumb — we’ve been over this

in a CA/ Ga top 25, GA has about 5 teams

• Thanks 1

Cen10 plays a different style of football that takes getting used to. I would like to see them get punched in the mouth by Chandler! That might sound bad, but when you reload, you need to earn respect...it's not just gifted to you. I don't think Coach Logan expects anything to be handed to them.

However, if any GA team finds some funds to travel out west...

1 minute ago, Pops said:

In a combined GA/ NorCal Top 25, GA has about 15 teams, so saying your #30 is top 5 is just dumb — we’ve been over this

in a CA/ Ga top 25, GA has about 5 teams

Even using CALIFORNIA Preps, where the data suggests on average (meaning not all teams exactly the same, some more than others) GA is still undervalued by 2.7 points according to the data...

In a combined GA/NorCal top 25 Georgia would have 19 teams to NorCals 6....  And GA would 30 of a Top 40...  And 37 of a Top 50...

Thats with GA being undervalued STILL.

20 minutes ago, Pops said:

Dunno

ill take CC, Folsom, MV, LBP, and Narbonne

you think GA wins 3 or more of those games?

Maybe, but I’d suggest you’d have to wait until after the season to come up with a line up to do so 

I think GA wins ALL of them...

In 2018... North Gwinnett, Colquitt, Grayson, Archer, Marietta

In 2017 I wouldve taken Rome, North Gwinnett, Colquitt, Grayson, and Archer (or Walton)

Cen10 maybe had a chance. But idk. 2017 wasnt a great year for them even though they were still good. Wouldve loved to see how Cen10s run game did vs that Rome defensive front.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia would lose every one of those games. 

You are a joke. 

LBP? Narbonne? Absolutely no chance at all.

Folsom maybe a 10% chance to win.

MV I thought was pretty good and think theyd be a tough out.

Cen10 idk... I think North Gwinnett, Colquitt, Grayson, and Rome all had a great,shot to beat them.