First Two Games 2018 Cen10

NotBigdaddybloom

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Even using CALIFORNIA Preps, where the data suggests on average (meaning not all teams exactly the same, some more than others) GA is still undervalued by 2.7 points according to the data...again, on average +2.7 points

In a combined GA/NorCal top 25 Georgia would have 19 teams to NorCals 6....  And GA would 30 of a Top 40...  And 37 of a Top 50...

Thats with GA being undervalued STILL.

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia would lose every one of those games. 

You are a joke. 

9 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Cen10 plays a different style of football that takes getting used to. I would like to see them get punched in the mouth by Chandler! That might sound bad, but when you reload, you need to earn respect...it's not just gifted to you. I don't think Coach Logan expects anything to be handed to them.

However, if any GA team finds some funds to travel out west...

Its be pretty cool to see Cen10s O vs. a perennial solid defensive GA team like Grayson, Colquitt, North Gwinnett... I wouldve said Rome in 2017 but that was their year, they wont have another year like that

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

LBP? Narbonne? Absolutely no chance at all.

Folsom maybe a 10% chance to win.

MV I thought was pretty good and think theyd be a tough out.

Cen10 idk... I think North Gwinnett, Colquitt, Grayson, and Rome all had a great,shot to beat them. 

You are the biggest idiot on this forum.

Your best teams would have a tough time with our tier 2 teams.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

You are the biggest idiot on this forum.

Your best teams would have a tough time with our tier 2 teams.

Atleast youve stopped saying NorCal... Guess youve finally realized their place.

CA is a top heavy state. Their top teams are good. Their depth falls off pretty quick.

You know absolutely nothing about any football teams outside of California, your opinion is moot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Atleast youve stopped saying NorCal... Guess youve finally realized their place.

CA is a top heavy state. Their top teams are good. Their depth falls off pretty quick.

You know absolutely nothing about any football teams outside of California, your opinion is moot.

Your state's place on the national team is 4th best, on a good day.

Your top teams wouldn't have a shot even in NorCal. 

20 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You already saw Cen10 maul IMG defense for 7 TD's.  Lol.  Best body of evidence around

Not sure how that translate to playing GA... IMG isnt a GA team.

IMGs secondary was their weakest link early on. And Cen10 is a team its tough to prepare for the 1st time around, but it gets easier.

Cen10s O played great but they needed a lot of very iffy 4th down spots to do that much damage... Go back and watch.

Cen10 is probably the toughest matchup in the country for IMG. 

Playing IMG doesnt translate into how youd do vs any other team,but IMG.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Not sure how that translate to playing GA... IMG isnt a GA team.

IMGs secondary was their weakest link early on. And Cen10 is a team its tough to prepare for the 1st time around, but it gets easier.

Cen10s O played great but they needed a lot of very iffy 4th down spots to do that much damage... Go back and watch.

Cen10 is probably the toughest matchup in the country for IMG. 

Playing IMG doesnt translate into how youd do vs any other team,but IMG.

Let me reiterate the part in black.

18 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Vista Murrietta proved how weak Ga is. Stay in the truck like I’ve told you to echs 

This doesnt make any sense at all.

By scoring 0 offensive points, having less than 120 yards of total offense (their lowest total all year), maybe passing midfield 3 times if that, less than 40 yards rushing, and being dominated all game long....  They somehow proved how weak GA is, please explain.

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This doesnt make any sense at all.

By scoring 0 offensive points, having less than 120 yards of total offense (their lowest total all year), maybe passing midfield 3 times if that, less than 40 yards rushing, and being dominated all game long....  They somehow proved how weak GA is, please explain.

All this and your should have been 7A champion managed to win by a whooping 19 pts.Thats horrible against VM and you know it.Thats your best...YOUR BEST....you go on and on about depth yet your best could only manage a19 point win against a lowly California team

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I would like to see them get punched in the mouth by Chandler!

Cen10 has been on a steady decline in terms of impact players since 2015.  This year will be the lowest yet.  One decent receiver, one good back, big question marks at QB and Oline.  Defense will be less than last year.  I’ll be shocked if they keep it close against Chandler.  I won’t be surprised if they have 3 losses prior to playoffs.

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

You say this same thing every season... Same ole same ole.

Cen10 is a great program, nothing against em.

I can say the same thing, that GA usually has a few teams that can contend for CAs Open title. 2016 Grayson, 14 and 15 Colquitt, 12 Norcross, 11 Grayson, 08 and 09 Camden... Theres no way you can say those teams for sure wouldnt win CA. And vise versa, I wouldnt say teams like MD, SJB, Cen10 couldnt win GA many years. Its impossible to say.

That "favored" thing, NEVER turns out like one thinks.... 2017 Mater Dei was as a for sure thing as Ive seen. Favored is a word people say that have no idea.

Cen 10 has had  a great team  since 2012 , until last season, which could've still been outstanding,  except for the injuries to the star qb. When you say you would like to see them up against really stout defenses, what do you say about how they shred the likes of IMG, SJB on a consistent basis ?

Their offense would go off against any defense in the country. I don't think Ga. has ever seen the likes of an offense like Cen 10, with the closest being a Chandler vs. Valdosta.

As far as the Ga. teams you fore mentioned  Grayson 16 , CC in 14 and 15, I definitely agree with you that those would definitely be contenders for Ca championship, though I would slightly favor SJB over  Grayson in 2016. In my opinion, 2014 CC was the best team Ga has had, at least that I have seen.

Norcross in 12, Grayson in 11, and 08 and 09 Camden, I'm not so sure.  

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

Cen 10 has had  a great team  since 2012 , until last season, which could've still been outstanding,  except for the injuries to the star qb. When you say you would like to see them up against really stout defenses, what do you say about how they shred the likes of IMG, SJB on a consistent basis ?

Their offense would go off against any defense in the country. I don't think Ga. has ever seen the likes of an offense like Cen 10, with the closest being a Chandler vs. Valdosta.

As far as the Ga. teams you fore mentioned  Grayson 16 , CC in 14 and 15, I definitely agree with you that those would definitely be contenders for Ca championship, though I would slightly favor SJB over  Grayson in 2016. In my opinion, 2014 CC was the best team Ga has had, at least that I have seen.

Norcross in 12, Grayson in 11, and 08 and 09 Camden, I'm not so sure.  

2011 Grayson and 08 Camden where something fierce...  

53 minutes ago, Ararar said:

All this and your should have been 7A champion managed to win by a whooping 19 pts.Thats horrible against VM and you know it.Thats your best...YOUR BEST....you go on and on about depth yet your best could only manage a19 point win against a lowly California team

AE396484-F538-48C8-9D65-785E9F312929.jpeg

16716B4B-5F44-4A32-87FB-F3293859F261.jpeg

Score could have been 70-0

7 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

2011 Grayson got beat pretty good during season, and didn't really have a top notch offense. They had some studs on D, but I would definitely take 2016, Grayson and the CC teams over them.

2011 Grayson was undefeated... Not sure where you got that info.