First Two Games 2018 Cen10

NotBigdaddybloom

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

Neither you or @Sammyswordsman watched the game. It wasn't close. Folsom won the State title with a team full of sophmores and juniors. Let that sink in. Going by opponents in common, I guess DLS would barely beat Helix too then right? 

Folsom 54-35 Central

DLS 49-30 Central

Folsom is top 5 in state and I agree that their schedule has been weak until 2018. Let's see what they do this year. My guess is neither of you will give credit regardless.  

Once again you need to be reminded DLS was without Kairee and their top DL for the central game. But if you think that game makes them equal and makes u happy, have at it.

52 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Neither you or @Sammyswordsman watched the game. It wasn't close. Folsom won the State title with a team full of sophmores and juniors. Let that sink in. Going by opponents in common, I guess DLS would barely beat Helix too then right? 

Folsom 54-35 Central

DLS 49-30 Central

Folsom is top 5 in state and I agree that their schedule has been weak until 2018. Let's see what they do this year. My guess is neither of you will give credit regardless.  

I’m gonna bust on Block. 

98% of the time, I’m giving Block hell, I don’t say shit about Cali or Folsom  

Thats goes same for Rab and Colquitt, I’ll talk smack but I don’t say Cali is 3rd world refugee camp and your politicians are buncha trannies lined up doggie style. Your boy Block says Ga is a shithole, nothing but projects, food stamps, chitlins, gun toting red state republicans etc and we’re dirt poor. You’d be surprised how much money is in Ga.

I respect y’all. We can only take one of those type of posters at time. 

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

Folsom 54-35 Central

DLS 49-30 Central

Once again you need to be reminded DLS was without Kairee and their top DL for the central game. But if you think that game makes them equal and makes u happy, have at it.

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I see your point but I don't see the Kairee as that big of a loss for that game. To'oto'o is one hell of a running back to sub in wouldn't you say? I think he had like 5 TD's that game. Regardless it's the only common opponent we can go off. 

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’m gonna bust on Block. 

98% of the time, I’m giving Block hell, I don’t say shit about Cali or Folsom  

Thats goes same for Rab and Colquitt, I’ll talk smack but I don’t say Cali is 3rd world refugee camp and your politicians are buncha trannies lined up doggie style. Your boy Block says Ga is a shithole, nothing but projects, food stamps, chitlins, gun toting red state republicans etc and we’re dirt poor. You’d be surprised how much money is in Ga.

I respect y’all. We can only take one of those type of posters at time. 

That's not my boy and I'm not fond of him either. Everyone from the Norcal boards knows who it is and he's always been like this. He trolls you guys for kicks. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

That's not my boy and I'm not fond of him either. Everyone from the Norcal boards knows who it is and he's always been like this. He trolls you guys for kicks. 

Yeah, got to say I really do like the city of Folsom...reminds me of a really really really hot Irvine...me and my buddies alway do lunch there and pick up beer on our way to go rafting...I try to put my feeling towards block to the side when discussing Folsom but I will admit it is hard.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yeah, got to say I really do like the city of Folsom...reminds me of a really really really hot Irvine...me and my buddies alway do lunch there and pick up beer on our way to go rafting...I try to put my feeling towards block to the side when discussing Folsom but I will admit it is hard.

It's almost impossible... 

Truthfully I bare no bad bones against Folsom or .CA in general but ole Blockhead makes it hard. 

• Like 1

If GA would beat someone of relevance, then we could have some clarity on where they stand in the national arena. But beating Hoover Plant Hoover Plant and losing badly to every top five program that stumbles through is well, a Black Eye! I don't think that GA football is horrible, in fact I believe just the opposite, I just need them to help me out by staying within 20 points of a top 5 team. #55-0 

40 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

If GA would beat someone of relevance, then we could have some clarity on where they stand in the national arena. But beating Hoover Plant Hoover Plant and losing badly to every top five program that stumbles through is well, a Black Eye! I don't think that GA football is horrible, in fact I believe just the opposite, I just need them to help me out by staying within 20 points of a top 5 team. #55-0 

We’ll get there, Big Daddy.... hopefully soon.  If Marietta gets that butt in DC and Grayson does the deed, Buford also.... we should have a measuring stick. Then hopefully it will grow from there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

And I just need Cen10 to get there money up so that they can host a game without help from a 3rd party. 

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Up until 2 years ago (thats when I did it), since 2003, GA had as many OOS wins over teams that finished Top 10, as any other state...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Why would you think that? They have two good backs. Probably will have two good wr. Oline is a question but Qb play will be fine. Defense wise I think they return 9 of 11. Toughest game will be Chandler if they get by that 10-0 is a real possibility. 

Serra had a good plan.  They loaded up the line forcing Cen10 to throw instead of Cen10 dictating when they would throw.  Murrieta Valley tried to do the same but just couldn’t hang with that plan.  SJB loaded up the box and Kinslow had his worst game of the year even with a decent o line.

Freedlander is not McKee in terms of passing or running.  It’s going to be a tougher year.  The OOL games will be more like what happened in 2014 but with lower offensive output.

56 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Serra had a good plan.  They loaded up the line forcing Cen10 to throw instead of Cen10 dictating when they would throw.  Murrieta Valley tried to do the same but just couldn’t hang with that plan.  SJB loaded up the box and Kinslow had his worst game of the year even with a decent o line.

Freedlander is not McKee in terms of passing or running.  It’s going to be a tougher year.  The OOL games will be more like what happened in 2014 but with lower offensive output.

Oh Ye of Little Faith...

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Partially right. Serra is one of the few teams that could load the box and slow down CC. You have to have the dudes to do it. I think they will do fine vs Chandler. They have some transfers are they big names no but that doesn’t meant they can’t produce. 

Btw the 2013 still did average over 50 ppg and was a SoCal Bowl finalist. 

44 minutes ago, On2whls said:

He re-upped for 10 with Cen10.  I don’t think he’s the prep school type.  There’s more sense of with a public program.

The 10 year agreement isnt binding plus he was already a coach at MD...

MD’s community is really strong not saying it’s as strong as Cen10 but I see someone I went to high school with everyday (mind you i went to high school with my wife)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

The 10 year agreement isnt binding plus he was already a coach at MD...

MD’s community is really strong not saying it’s as strong as Cen10 but I see someone I went to high school with everyday (mind you i went to high school with my wife)

All he needs to do is drive the 91 into Santa Ana one time and that would convince him to stay put lol.

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

We dont know that bc NorCal and Georgia have not played. 

Your first sentence speaks is a lie. You see the data right in front of your face, and still you say GA is overvalued. So you are telling a blatant lie. They may not be overvalued by 8 points like they were but its still almost 3 points.

Dont worry Im doing Californias data now... Seperated NorCal & SoCal so we,can see each.

Again......:

”the data”

you crack me up 

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Funny... Im 1 of 2 people on this site that understood #s enough to know CalPreps could not be accurate without using manual state scaling by way of OOS games. Its still not enough, but its the only way to get it closer.

Ive made you look like a tool at every turn.

😢