First Two Games 2018 Cen10

NotBigdaddybloom

On 3/12/2018 at 2:33 PM, Folsom Prison said:

I see your point but I don't see the Kairee as that big of a loss for that game. To'oto'o is one hell of a running back to sub in wouldn't you say? I think he had like 5 TD's that game. Regardless it's the only common opponent we can go off. 

I hear ya, but Kairee is a difference maker and with their top DL in that game he too would have made a diff. Don't get me wrong, I know Folsom is good and what y'all did with the 16 running clocks that year was amazing. I even picked Folsom to beat DLS this year in what I'm seeing as a very close game. Especially how we all know DLS is famous for starting the year slow. If they were playing the 3rd game or more then I would take DLS. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I actually like the town of Folsom. Folsom lake and not to mention the first negro bar. Plus I lived in Folsom Ranch back in the day when I took a couple post grad classes at sac State. 

Just wish it was 97 in mid April...dear god it gets hot up there

D2F7BABC-4EF9-42F5-87B3-192EAD6D55F4.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Not to mention some weird ass folks walking around. That's who I commuted from folsom.

Those are the zombified leftovers from Haight Ashbury that didn’t understand there’s a limit to how much LSD even a free spirited brain could absorb.  The ones that only partially fried their brains became state legislators.

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

No but I’m sure if he went back to MD he would make a few more bucks then he is making now. Here is a preview of the MD administration  discussing Logan’s potential salary

Seriously, assume he sold his house in Corona and got 500k profit.  That’s only a 40-45% down payment on a place in VP and you’re staring down 10 to 15k in property taxes alone.  MD would have to bring serious cheese to the table.

13 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Seriously, assume he sold his house in Corona and got 500k profit.  That’s only a 40-45% down payment on a place in VP and you’re staring down 10 to 15k in property taxes alone.  MD would have to bring serious cheese to the table.

Video of Coach Logan at the new house he bought after taking the MD job...

0EA83570-BAB5-415A-9C13-BB4C2374C4C2.gif

• Haha 2

On 3/11/2018 at 7:23 PM, Ararar said:

Not according to Chandler...a team CC has handled recently 

Five loss Colquitt beat that same Valdosta team by 21 ON THE ROAD. 

Colquitt got running clocked at home like three weeks later vs Grayson (49-7 in the 3rd quarter) 

the Chandler - Valdosta thing is silly. It’s like saying they’d own Florida because they beat an undisciplined MNW team. 

• Like 2

On 3/12/2018 at 4:08 PM, FootballGuy said:

And I just need Cen10 to get there money up so that they can host a game without help from a 3rd party. 

Will never happen.  Simply not enough funding available.  The only team that fills the visitors side is Santiago and the stadium capacity is not big to begin with.  Home side fills up pretty well, but with a lot of free tickets, students at $5 head, and gen admission at $8, the gate revenue is modest at best.  The school draws most of its population from the socioeconomically less fortunate side of town so that doesn’t help either.

6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Colquitt got running clocked at home like three weeks later vs Grayson (49-7 in the 3rd quarter) 

the Chandler - Valdosta thing is silly. It’s like saying they’d own Florida because they beat an undisciplined MNW team. 

You completely missed the point.your boy tried to insinuate that a team like Centennial couldn’t be number 1 in GA.That California was thought to be good because they played each other.That playing the SE Was somehow harder.Just pointing out this is not the case

13 hours ago, On2whls said:

No doubt MD and their alumni can more that afford it and more. Lol

11 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I hear ya playa but go back to that thread your homie ECHS created about how good they were and how they were top 3 in GA and how they barely lost and should have won. Lol

19 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I actually like the town of Folsom. Folsom lake and not to mention the first negro bar. Plus I lived in Folsom Ranch back in the day when I took a couple post grad classes at sac State. 

What is an alumni of Brown doing taking courses at Sac St?