NotBigdaddybloom

First Two Games 2018 Cen10

On 3/10/2018 at 9:27 PM, NotBigdaddybloom said:

FL killa Chandler AZ and OLU...

Off and running, just not a lot of teams lining up to play the Huskies.

FIFY lol.   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Not to mention some weird ass folks walking around. That's who I commuted from folsom.

Those are the zombified leftovers from Haight Ashbury that didn’t understand there’s a limit to how much LSD even a free spirited brain could absorb.  The ones that only partially fried their brains became state legislators.

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

No but I’m sure if he went back to MD he would make a few more bucks then he is making now. Here is a preview of the MD administration  discussing Logan’s potential salary

Seriously, assume he sold his house in Corona and got 500k profit.  That’s only a 40-45% down payment on a place in VP and you’re staring down 10 to 15k in property taxes alone.  MD would have to bring serious cheese to the table.

13 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Seriously, assume he sold his house in Corona and got 500k profit.  That’s only a 40-45% down payment on a place in VP and you’re staring down 10 to 15k in property taxes alone.  MD would have to bring serious cheese to the table.

Video of Coach Logan at the new house he bought after taking the MD job...

0EA83570-BAB5-415A-9C13-BB4C2374C4C2.gif

• Haha 2

On 3/11/2018 at 7:23 PM, Ararar said:

Not according to Chandler...a team CC has handled recently 

Five loss Colquitt beat that same Valdosta team by 21 ON THE ROAD. 

Colquitt got running clocked at home like three weeks later vs Grayson (49-7 in the 3rd quarter) 

the Chandler - Valdosta thing is silly. It’s like saying they’d own Florida because they beat an undisciplined MNW team. 

• Like 2

On 3/12/2018 at 4:08 PM, FootballGuy said:

And I just need Cen10 to get there money up so that they can host a game without help from a 3rd party. 

Will never happen.  Simply not enough funding available.  The only team that fills the visitors side is Santiago and the stadium capacity is not big to begin with.  Home side fills up pretty well, but with a lot of free tickets, students at $5 head, and gen admission at $8, the gate revenue is modest at best.  The school draws most of its population from the socioeconomically less fortunate side of town so that doesn’t help either.

6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Colquitt got running clocked at home like three weeks later vs Grayson (49-7 in the 3rd quarter) 

the Chandler - Valdosta thing is silly. It’s like saying they’d own Florida because they beat an undisciplined MNW team. 

You completely missed the point.your boy tried to insinuate that a team like Centennial couldn’t be number 1 in GA.That California was thought to be good because they played each other.That playing the SE Was somehow harder.Just pointing out this is not the case

13 hours ago, On2whls said:

Those are the zombified leftovers from Haight Ashbury that didn’t understand there’s a limit to how much LSD even a free spirited brain could absorb.  The ones that only partially fried their brains became state legislators.

HAHAHAHA.  Preach!!

13 hours ago, On2whls said:

No doubt MD and their alumni can more that afford it and more. Lol

11 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I hear ya playa but go back to that thread your homie ECHS created about how good they were and how they were top 3 in GA and how they barely lost and should have won. Lol

19 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I actually like the town of Folsom. Folsom lake and not to mention the first negro bar. Plus I lived in Folsom Ranch back in the day when I took a couple post grad classes at sac State. 

What is an alumni of Brown doing taking courses at Sac St?

2 hours ago, Pops said:

What is an alumni of Brown doing taking courses at Sac St?

My bae at the time was doing her undergrad there so I figured I would join her for some post grad classes. I'm not too good for sac State. Lol. A couple classes don't hurt nobody. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ararar said:

You completely missed the point.your boy tried to insinuate that a team like Centennial couldn’t be number 1 in GA.That California was thought to be good because they played each other.That playing the SE Was somehow harder.Just pointing out this is not the case

True I did miss that point and you’re right that’s not always the case 

9 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya playa but go back to that thread your homie ECHS created about how good they were and how they were top 3 in GA and how they barely lost and should have won. Lol

Lmao we just accept him as he is. For all his quirks he does a lot good for the board 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 3/13/2018 at 7:46 PM, On2whls said:

Limits are for pussies.  😀

Btw, I fact checked your post and you are 100% correct.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

My bae at the time was doing her undergrad there so I figured I would join her for some post grad classes. I'm not too good for sac State. Lol. A couple classes don't hurt nobody. 

LMAO 

A couple of classes don't hurt nobody.

Classic.  Never has so much been said in so little.  

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Hafta be a baaaaddd mamacita to get a bro to sit in a classroom.....

Been there....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Getting the GPA up?:ph34r:

You ain't kidding. Plus bae was smoking hot so I was a love sick puppy that would have went for my PhD at sac if I had to. Lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

You ain't kidding. Plus bae was smoking hot so I was a love sick puppy that would have went for my PhD at sac if I had to. Lol

Man, those were the days!:D