HS shooting - Maryland

golfaddict1

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

My suggestion it would be like filling out an SF86 for a government clearance. You get assigned a background investigator. It could take a year to clear. 

i think this proposal has merit but I would oppose it.

You can't just have a select few with guns either.

Best to get rid of all of them. 

Grandfather it in. If you own a gun today, you keep it... up to 3 guns. No new gun sales.

Great idea! Good job noone!

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

What is your rationale solution? 

They changed the taste of antifreeze to make it so bitter that u can't hide the poison anymore in food or drinks unless your taste buds are shot.  

Nobody said well the users are twisted and fuckups and so if anyone's wants to use it to poison and kill someone it's you not the antifreeze.   

It was a smart move and saves lives.   Every state now requires a bitter additive in antifreeze.   

Politicians will vote for no daylight savings change as quickly as choosing underwear or when one dog dies on a plane laws are changed in a heartbeat.  

My rationale solution is greed should not prevail over logic.   Taking away my guns is not a logical mindset to have in gun law discussions.  The NRA’s power in this country and scare tactics/harassment to politicians is illogical.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

They changed the taste of antifreeze to make it so bitter that u can't hide the poison anymore in food or drinks unless your taste buds are shot.  

Nobody said well the users are twisted and fuckups and so if anyone's wants to use it to poison and kill someone it's you not the antifreeze.   

It was a smart move and saves lives.   Every state now requires a bitter additive in antifreeze.   

Politicians will vote for no daylight savings change as quickly as choosing underwear or when one dog dies on a plane laws are changed in a heartbeat.  

My rationale solution is greed should not prevail over logic.   Taking away my guns is not a logical mindset to have in gun law discussions.  The NRA’s power in this country and scare tactics/harassment  to politicians is not logical.  

Exactly taking away guns is not logically. So lets try to have a logically discussion about a solution. Like I said if you can come up with a way to solve an issue without violating ones rights ill certainly read what you have to say. 

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, rather concerned about his "take over, big government, controls over bussiness rules and regulations, controlling people's healthcare,Marxist views, corrupting of FBI, IRS, DOJ, his appeasemrntb attitudes towards  our enemies, his associates, his lies and other things to vast to post here"...Most of those of your ilk mention the things you did and more  mentioned what I did...That is why your side lost...

with all respect, you are a nut case 

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Exactly taking away guns is not logically. So lets try to have a logically discussion about a solution. Like I said if you can come up with a way to solve an issue without violating ones rights ill certainly read what you have to say. 

Can you digest an answer before replying in 30 seconds?   This is illogical.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i think this proposal has merit but I would oppose it.

You can't just have a select few with guns either.

Best to get rid of all of them. 

Grandfather it in. If you own a gun today, you keep it... up to 3 guns. No new gun sales.

Great idea! Good job noone!

I can get down with this. The problem is it will never get passed. That's the issue. That's why I think we should make it as hard as possible to get a gun. Maybe only a select few would qualify. 

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I read and answered. You said Taking away my guns is not a logical mindset to have in gun law discussions and i agree with that. 

You are agreeing with an illogical position. There are simply too many guns now.  My point was that’s not a way to initiate discussion with gun laws with an immediate “you’re tying to take away my guns” attitude.    

• Thanks 1