HS shooting - Maryland

golfaddict1

33 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Violation of rights. Every able body in this country has the right to a gun. The age is being made up by man. There was no age when the 2nd amendment was written and its one of the reasons why there is a lawsuit in already

Are you suggesting that we arm kindergartners to stop school shootings?

Did you miss coffee time today?

Just now, GloryDays said:

Are you suggesting that we arm kindergartners to stop school shootings?

Did you miss coffee time today?

No i am suggesting arming and hiring significantly more security officers in our schools. Does that work for a middle ground? If not then ill just leave this subject matter alone as we will not agree on the solution

43 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Violation of rights. Every able body in this country has the right to a gun. The age is being made up by man. There was no age when the 2nd amendment was written and its one of the reasons why there is a lawsuit in already

There were enslaved people when it was written.  So if they were not allowed to be armed and own a weapon it sorta destroys the 2nd sentence in your diatribe.  And it makes the last sentence even sillier.  Those old Triangle hat, wig wearing racist from the 1700's still making people hypocrites to this day.

• Like 1

The 2nd Amendment was passed to allow the everyday Racist a weapon to kill Indians >:( That old Militia thingy had a lot to do with the Native Americans.    Stop quoting that document that most of you know nothing about or should I just shut up because I am only 3/5th a personxD Yep a lot of B.S. in the hypocrisy. There were practically no need for a Military after the defeat of the British look it up.  But the Indians had to be dealt with.  #Militia

If you think you have the right to tell me to forget it.  I have the right to tell you to stop bringing it up. B|

Protection from the “Blood Thirsty Heathen Red Savages”

"No Weapons for the inferior Black Slaves"

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Armed police officer at this school shot and killed the suspect before he got to kill anyone 

atta Girlll. police 

Obviously not a good result...

but outside of the forwarned pre-dawn bedroom raid....I think this versioned ending was not near as bad as any of the others that I’ve heard.  

Still bad tho. And probably means more work can still be done. 

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I knew you wouldnt like it. You dont seem to like guns and I  think you stated that

I have never been pro gun, never been anti gun. All that changed a few weeks ago. Not sure why but that FL slaughter and the horrible posts here really got to me and I changed my stance. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I have never been pro gun, never been anti gun. All that changed a few weeks ago. Not sure why but that FL slaughter and the horrible posts here really got to me and I changed my stance. 

Sorry to hear but you are entitled to that. But like SN maybe you shouldnt quote me anymore. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I dont want to speak to you just like i dont want to speak to Sportsnut so please stop quoting me. 

Put me on ignore.

I understand. 

It can be tough when you want to champion a cause but can't explain why. (emotional want)

listen, all in all you are doing good. You are well read and aware. Nothing wrong with having conservative values either. 

All you need is to open your closed mind to grow. 

One way is to take the time to think through my questions. 

You can't go around hiding and disliking people with different ideas or who may know more because it only hurts you. 

peace brother

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Put me on ignore.

I understand. 

It can be tough when you want to champion a cause but can't explain why. (emotional want)

listen, all in all you are doing good. You are well read and aware. Nothing wrong with having conservative values either. 

All you need is to open your closed mind to grow. 

One way is to take the time to think through my questions. 

You can't go around hiding and disliking people with different ideas or who may know more because it only hurts you. 

peace brother

Youve been on ignore but you quote me all the time. So i feel the need to respond. Ive asked everyone on ignore to please stop quoting me. And most people have but you and sportsnuts just keep on quoting. I dont agree with anything you 2 have to say on any subject matter. 

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

SN? Quote you?

3rd time today I ask, what are you talking about? 

1,672nd time you said it this week....

Your definitely no Columbo.... but we do know you are not that stupid...just could never admit (or hope to be able to properly counter) when anyone else makes a valid point.

PS. you are not REALLY stupid right? would not want to give you this benefit of the doubt if it were not called for... 

• Haha 1