If You could get drafted to the NFL but You can only get drafted by these 2 teams , who would you choose

LiberalDonaldTrump

The Jets, obviously. The media loves to make the Jets out to be on a Cleveland level of suckitude when they really have never been. They are a poorly run franchise just like about 5-7 other teams in the league. The Jets sucking sells nationally because it's NY and that's why they get lumped into this convo which has little merit in reality. They are mediocre but never have sustained a level of horrible the way Cleveland has. The fans and media can be a little tough though.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 2:59 PM, Cossacks said:

Let’s see live in New York or Cleveland? That’s a question xD?

To many, it could be. I for one would never want to live in NY. One of the most overrated cities IMO. Cleveland isn't paradise either, but I could see why some could prefer it to NY.

As far as the NFL franchises go, as a lifelong suffering Miami Dolphins fan -- I'd never want to play for that sorry NY team. And Cleveland has better fans as many have already said. I'd sign with Cleveland over the Jesters. No doubt.

Burn on, Cuyahoga River!  Burn on!

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You can only get Drafted by the Jets or the Browns who would you choose 

I would flee to Canada and play for the Toronto Argos.  Hell a Grey Cup in Toronto is better than sucking in Cleveland :) You cold take the occasional 8hr Drive to Manhattan or a quick flight if need be. 

• Like 1