Lie detector test shows Stormy Daniels truthful about Trump affair

RedZone

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It was 11 years ago. Sheesh. Allegedly ;) 

GSB really tho we need to UPDATE our playbook....

You know those Clintons can be so passe'

How would T's decade plus old flirtings hold up against those Dem politicians sitting in office....today?

Sex Ethics vs The bestest and brightest.... up and coming D's?

Well doncha know, git w/da hoe...It's the Hip thing to do on the left...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/26/nyregion/now-revealed-by-stripper-bookers-twitter-messages.html

Of course they do seem to wait.... until they have they power of the office at their disposal..

It's not a been there, done that , thingy for the Lefties....

Y-booker-master1050.jpg

GOTTA love the New York Times quote: "Mayor Cory A. Booker has a high schooler’s affinity for Twitter, reveling in its ceaseless flow of affirmation and infinite space for self-promotion."

And check this NYT stab.."Even as many politicians have adopted a hyper-disciplined approach to social media, or handed over their official Twitter accounts to image-conscious aides in the wake of online scandals involving the likes of Anthony D. Weiner, a former Democratic congressman, Mr. Booker’s fingers seem to rarely stray from the keyboard."

Latest and greatest my friend.. xD

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I honestly could give two shits about what a politician does in his daily personal life before 9am and after 5pm. More than half of married couples get divorced or separated. No reason for politicians to be excluded, as many are considered rock star status anyways. 

I'd rather have a street-smart, unorthodox, disruptive Pres like DJT in office accomplishing great things rather than a goody two shoes Pastor-type that does nothing long-term. 

Bingo...

and certainly, you know what a returned launched grenade (with a little extra powder) chucked back for sarcasm looks like as well.....i'm sure...xD.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd rather have a street-smart, unorthodox, disruptive Pres like DJT in office accomplishing great things

Do you know anyone? 

I am fine with unorthodox but as we have learned, disruption must have a purpose other than "self." Also we have learned the pitfalls of inexperience.  

10 hours ago, LeftOnBase said:

I don't know. Some on here think this is RARE and newsworthy? 

Pretty sure the newsworthy part is just how often he lies.  I do not believe he has once said " My bad".  Its his usual " i'm the greatest ever and I deny everything that is bad and take credit for anything good that has ever happen.  Even before I was born I take credit for all the good shit too"  Or something like that. 

12 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Bro Tejas is great. Looking forward to a big season from the Trojans. How will the brotherhood be next season?

Good to hear.  ET has always been my favorite Texas team.  Followed by Allen and Katy.  DLS brings back most of their team and have a young QB with the skills they have been missing at the position in recent years.  Got a nephew on Var and 2 on JV.  With my son being a senior and done with football now doing his baseball thing, that will leave my Fridays free to be at THE OO.  Looking forward to another fun year of HSFB.  Stay safe and healthy my friend. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Good to hear.  ET has always been my favorite Texas team.  Followed by Allen and Katy.  DLS brings back most of their team and have a young QB with the skills they have been missing at the position in recent years.  Got a nephew on Var and 2 on JV.  With my son being a senior and done with football now doing his baseball thing, that will leave my Fridays free to be at THE OO.  Looking forward to another fun year of HSFB.  Stay safe and healthy my friend. 

You as well homes

• Like 1