Part of the lunacy of NYC

HSFBfan

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

Is NY opening safe heroin ( other drugs) injection sites like in California? 

I did not know CA did this. I'd love to see NY follow suit. 

Just because one is an addict does not mean we should turn our back on them. Same with homeless. 

Of course I am not a devout Christian. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

told his son to run from police

isn't it sad when you can't trust those who are paid to protect? 

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

has  been or is a lesbo

Unlike the good Christians among us, I do not judge others. 

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

cops can't stand him

cops have a problem with many 

so do I, so do you, especially you

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You may change your opinion

You did not even read my post. 

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Just because one is an addict does not mean we should turn our back on them. Same with homeless

Christ as depicted in the four gospels, did not turn his back on the dispossessed either. His disciples were: fishermen, tax collectors, and other various misfits of society. A former harlot was one of his biggest fans. 

Today's Christians have much more in common with the Pharisees and Scribes who persecuted Christ than with the early Christians of the New Testament.   

So it was in the beginning ... and such ... 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Well.....he changed his name, told his son to run from police,wife and this not that bad, has  been or is a lesbo......Read his history and wife's story......You may change your opinion and oh, cops can't stand him....

Cops turn their back on him everytime. They can't stand him.

how's the snow in NY by you today?..

REALLY heavy here and as it came in with the frozen ice for hours first....

Well the trees are snapping like firecrackers, had a cracked windshield on one car this morning under 2 inches of solid ice...not parked under any tress either so  ?

Nooner will like the pretty pics tho...should post some..

Would take the quads out to do it, but probably not a good idea to be in the trails with so many firecrackers going off...   really crazy...waiting for the neighbors house to take a couple leaners he never bothered to fix...9_9

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

how's the snow in NY by you today?..

REALLY heavy here and as it came in with the frozen ice for hours first....

Well the trees are snapping like firecrackers, had a cracked windshield on one car this morning under 2 inches of solid ice...not parked under any tress either so  ?

Nooner will like the pretty pics tho...should post some..

Would take the quads out to do it, but probably not a good idea to be in the trails with so many firecrackers going off...   really crazy...waiting for the neighbors house to take a couple leaners he never bothered to fix...9_9

Its just starting to really come down now. Just starting to stick

29 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Just because one is an addict does not mean we should turn our back on them. Same with homeless. 

It’s ridicoulous IMO to do this. Drugs kill more people than guns.... Keep that in mind. 

47 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is a basic concept very loosely tied to 'tough love'...

Many people believe that they are better suited to not 'support delinquency' and 'enable' a pathway to destruction..... even for people they would not consider friends...

Others think them incapable of empathy...

But without viewing it thru this lens, you will never get any understanding of the position...

It's not 'always' greed that motivates people...(as if the 'don't care what you do, just don't make me pay for it' isn't quite enough),  but if viewed this way, is easy to see that others are actually trying to 'fight the good fight' (if only in their own minds...not yours)

just sayin'

FYI: the ones that show the least 'empathy' (you know those further right ones¬¬) you might find are the ones more will to sacrifice for 'tough love'...or 'good fight'

Attacking this as a Christian or otherwise value flaw is just plain FUCKED UP logic that sinks at inception, nooner...but you knew that right?

24 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

It’s ridicoulous IMO to do this. Drugs kill more people than guns.... Keep that in mind. 

That is why this is so important. We need to minimize the carnage.

This is a proven method. 

I respect your opinion and I will say, you are consistent, guns also slaughter and you will not budge on that issue either. 

2 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

I gotta get some of this on video...i'm serious...trees snapping like toothpick cannon fire with dead no wind.... just weight...

a bit freaky

like opening day of hunting season with all the cracks going off..

Crazy. Streets are wide open here. Barely coming down