I’d like to say the weather Mans can’t forecast?

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

13 inches of snow my ass .. 4 inches at most we got... how am I supposed to make money with 4 measly inches.... I’m so pissed at the brain dead forecast people   

Dude chill. More coming overnight. Won't end til 6am in NY. Tomorrow is your bread and butter

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

13 inches of snow my ass .. 4 inches at most we got... how am I supposed to make money with 4 measly inches.... I’m so pissed at the brain dead forecast people   

didn't you see the other NY thread? Cmon south...you'll hit it...

IMG_0652.JPG

Still coming down good, heavy stuff too...

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How about shoveling your neighbors driveways? 

I do that for free..

...: I’m talking about businesses that need to stay open in the snow ..... plowing and salting the same string of businesses in a certain area during the whole storm u can make a killing...... has not happened once yet this year

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I do that for free..

...: I’m talking about businesses that need to stay open in the snow ..... plowing and salting the same string of businesses in a certain area during the whole storm u can make a killing...... has not happened once yet this year

Your not doing something right. My brothers company doing very well in Midland park

49 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I do that for free..

How far are you from Rockaway?  I know someone's gotta dig out  400+ cars and clean the lots, so they can open for business tomorrow...

32 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

76, sunny and breezy in West Palm Beach on my patio...

Power just went out...surprised it lasted this long...

No problem (well a little, had to put some gas in) ..push button, plug in side of house, pull switch....

Seems a shame to noise up the lake....on top of then firecrackers....

check how much stickin to everything...

IMG_1647.MOV