trump vs Joe

RedZone

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

In a fight? Joe. In a Presidential race, I don't want either. Time for new blood.

surprised to hear you say this.

I think we have a "desperate" need for Biden. Someone to restore order from this chaos. 

IMHO before we get "new blood" we need the stability only and older statesman can bring. 

I see no one, in either party, better suited to put us back together again. 

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I think we have a "desperate" need for Biden. Someone to restore order from this chaos. 

IMHO before we get "new blood" we need the stability only and older statesman can bring. 

You may have a point. But he would have to be no more than a bridge, President. Something akin to Gerald Ford replacing Nixon. Of course what we got after may have been the beginning of the end ... 

On 3/22/2018 at 7:41 AM, RedZone said:

Who wins?

2 septuagenarians duking it out in some back alley behind a dive bar in Scranton (Trump lets Joe pick the venue).  

However, “Uncle Joe” never shows up, having fallen “mysteriously” ill with symptoms of VX nerve gas poisoning.  

Trump throws his arms up in triumph having declared the “5 minute rule” in effect, and then places a long distance “thank you” call to a dacha somewhere along the Caspian Sea...

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

2 septuagenarians duking it out in some back alley behind a dive bar in Scranton (Trump let’s Joe pick the venue).  

However, ol’ Joe never shows up, having fallen “mysteriously” ill with symptoms of VX nerve gas poisoning.  

Trump throws his arms up in triumph having declared the “5 minute rule” in effect, and then places a long distance “thank you” call to a dacha somewhere along the Caspian Sea...

Yeah! B|

Nothing like seeing our gladiator president on twitter. Perfect record in the "twitter arena", ask him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

surprised to hear you say this.

I see no one, in either party, better suited to put us back together again. 

imagine this creep touching your daughter like this?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

vs. grabbing them by the pussy?  (Which always struck me as a misnomer - I imagine more of a “bowling ball-type hook” instead of a “grab”.

Which is worse .... An adult man Grabbing adult women by the pussy trying to get some VS old creep fondling young kids in front of their parents ? 

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You have no clue what its about and certaintly  didn’t read it..... But label it a conspiracy book anyway. 

I listened to the author speak to it for 6 minutes or so. 

Basically he is trying to drum up sales by implying that our political leaders are thieves (they all are) 

He pretty much came out and admitted that no laws were broken.

I agree with him that we need to outlaw the type of things that go on. 

Do you know anything about the book? I doubt it. Unless a wing nut told you. 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Show me one thing that says he fondled little kids?

Your boy ADMITTED to assaulting women.

Idiot.

Biden’s a creep. 

Trump likes a variety of pussy ... big deal. If the woman turns him down she turns him down. Advances to see if the women will consent is not assault no matter what the left tells us these days. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

As was that other book about Trump,which you raved about....Fell flat on its face as did the far left wacko,lying author...This book, has merit and names many sources and is a good read....But, much of what you preach is conspiracy and Don Quiote theory.....

I don't rave.

You know, you almost never depict me accurately.

You depict me as you imagine a left loon would act instead.

very shallow

14 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I’d say they’re both bad.  This is one of those things where we, as human beings, should be able to agree.

As the block is racist can probably tell you from his prison experience .... 

Who do you think gets treated worse in the state pen? A guy that fondled a little girl or a guy that raped an adult female ? 

Sure you already know the answer. 

14 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Biden’s a creep. 

Trump likes a variety of pussy ... big deal. If the woman turns him down she turns him down. Advances to see if the women will consent is not assault no matter what the left tells us these days. 

Trump pays for pussy. Trump is married. Trump grabs women by the pussy. Trump is married.

And Biden is a "creep"?

LMFAO!!!!!

36 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

As the block is racist can probably tell you from his prison experience .... 

Who do you think gets treated worse in the state pen? A guy that fondled a little girl or a guy that raped an adult female ? 

Sure you already know the answer. 

So we’re using rape and beatings committed by convicted felons against other convicted felons as the lodestar for what is more contemptible behavior?

As a father of a daughter I wouldn’t want her “grabbed” by anyone no matter how old she is or what the circumstances are.  Nor would I want a strange old man to caress her cheeks and shoulders like that when she is a little girl.  Seems pretty simple to me.

Sometimes I wonder if being the last sane man on earth really makes me the crazy one?

• Like 2