trump vs Joe

RedZone

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

I'll take Joe over Trump everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Well I’m sorry to break the news to you ....joe cannot beat trump. Others can but not Biden. This country will not buy his message and has rejected another obama clone In Hillary. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Well I’m sorry to break the news to you ....joe cannot beat trump. Others can but not Biden. This country will not buy his message and has rejected another obama clone In Hillary. 

That's the same thing they said about Trump when he ran.

Joe will be just fine and owns Trump and TrumpTard nation.

10 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

That's the same thing they said about Trump when he ran.

Joe will be just fine and owns Trump and TrumpTard nation.

The Democratic Party is finished. Rather than reinvent itself they are choosing to play the blame game. Big mistake. No new message/platform, no up and coming leader. They’ve shown their true colors siding with illegal invaders over American citizens like Libby Shaff in Oakland, deblasio, Schumer etc. So Keep bringing down statues, pushing political correctness to a depth we’ve never seen, telling our kids its ok to question their gender in kindergarten  and see what happens come important election time. The majority of this country is fed up with that shit. 

23 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

The Democratic Party is finished. Rather than reinvent itself they are choosing to play the blame game. Big mistake. No new message/platform, no up and coming leader. They’ve shown their true colors siding with illegal invaders over American citizens like Libby Shaff in Oakland, deblasio, Schumer etc. So Keep bringing down statues, pushing political correctness to a depth we’ve never seen, telling our kids its ok to question their gender in kindergarten  and see what happens come important election time. The majority of this country is fed up with that shit. 

This is a direct Fox News script lol

I'd love to be working the strings for Joe.

You can only bring down Trump by being dismissive of him. It's a fine line between getting in the gutter with him and speaking to his copious deficiencies, with disdain. 

Be on point in every sound bite. There is so much HONEST material. Stick with that not goofy stuff like TRump does. 

This was a good opening salvo but don't screw it up Joe. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I'd love to be working the strings for Joe.

You can only bring down Trump by being dismissive of him. It's a fine line between getting in the gutter with him and speaking to his copious deficiencies, with disdain. 

Be on point in every sound bite. There is so much HONEST material. Stick with that not goofy stuff like TRump does. 

This was a good opening salvo but don't screw it up Joe. 

I hope Joe goes right at him. Twitter war and all. Counter everything he does. Own him in the debates. Win. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I hope Joe goes right at him. Twitter war and all. Counter everything he does. Own him in the debates. Win. 

No, you go after his policies and remain dismissive of Trump. 

We all know, even the Trumpets, that Trump is not qualified and is screwing things up like no other president before. 

Just speak to the problems he is causing and reinforce what we ll know,  in street talk. 

19 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

No, tell us how Trump is “screwing things up like no president before” ? 

Such a bold statement shouldn’t be that hard to expand on if true .... 

Concha pulls this shi$ too.

I will not be sucked into wasting time on things that are common knowledge. 

If you, through you radical readings and media, honestly don't know just get out of that crazy stuff and open your eyes. 

50 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Concha pulls this shi$ too.

I will not be sucked into wasting time on things that are common knowledge. 

If you, through you radical readings and media, honestly don't know just get out of that crazy stuff and open your eyes. 

This is a garbage response to a preposterous claim.