trump vs Joe

RedZone

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

so what are your sources for your radical "alternate facts"

My facts aren’t radical .... surprisingly, I feel like the majority of Americans. You, on the other hand, wouldn't mind living in a world where children have two mommies or two daddies. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

My facts aren’t radical .... surprisingly, I feel like the majority of Americans. You, on the other hand, wouldn't mind living in a world where children have two mommies or two daddies. 

We’re already there, no?  

Granted I’d rather see the kids in a 1 mom-1 dad house, but if 2 gay parents want a child and can provide a good home, why not do that?  I’ve yet to see any longitudinal studies (admittedly they’d probably only go back about 15 years or so) showing those kids turn out worse than kids in a heterosexual parent household.

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

We’re already there, no?  

Granted I’d rather see the kids in a 1 mom-1 dad house, but if 2 gay parents want a child and can provide a good home, why not do that?  I’ve yet to see any longitudinal studies (admittedly they’d probably only go back about 15 years or so) showing those kids turn out worse than kids in a heterosexual parent household.

Sad right? Doesnt it go against our Christian background as a country?

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Sad right? Doesnt it go against our Christian background as a country?

I’m agnostic on the whole parenting thing. I’m all about “best interests of the child.”

And I’d never say it’s an explicit “Judeo-Christian” background, though the Founders certainly were religious in their own way.  They weren’t the raving atheists claimed by the left, nor megachurch bible thumpers as the right claims.  “Natural law informed by enlightenment-age reason” is my take on it.

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I’m agnostic on the whole parenting thing. I’m all about “best interests of the child.”

And I’d never say it’s an explicit “Judeo-Christian” background, though the Founders certainly were religious in their own way.  They weren’t the raving atheists claimed by the left, nor megachurch bible thumpers as the right claims.  “Natural law informed by enlightenment-age reason” is my take on it.

But it certainly be accepted by the founding father

4 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

We’re already there, no?  

This should be unacceptable. I’m a sexual libertarian and can care less what two consenting adults do but don’t get children involved. This should not become a normality. I also have a big problem with the lgbtqrstuvwxyz telling kids it’s ok to question their gender at a very young age. Transgenders are mentally ill there’s no such thing as changing your gender. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

This should be unacceptable. I’m a sexual libertarian and can care less what two consenting adults do but don’t get children involved. This should not become a normality. I also have a big problem with the lgbtqrstuvwxyz telling kids it’s ok to question their gender at a very young age. Transgenders are mentally ill there’s no such thing as changing your gender. 

That was a good enough answer for me. It should not be acceptable 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Hahaha you left out the “abcdefg” in the acronym.  I’m 100% with you on the transgender thing.  Telling these sick people (and I don’t doubt the sincerity of their feelings anymore than I doubt the sincerity of a schizophrenic.  I mean that as honestly and compassionately as possible)  that as a society we will indulge their delusions is awful.

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

But it certainly be accepted by the founding father

I mean you can’t say what their thoights would be on issues they had no reason to know about.

As an example guys like Jefferson were probably very damn close to atheists and were real revolutionaries.  He might be in favor of it if he lived in this day and age.  We can never tell.

I mean you can’t say what their thoights would be on issues they had no reason to know about.

As an example guys like Jefferson were probably very damn close to atheists and were real revolutionaries.  He might be in favor of it if he lived in this day and age.  We can never tell.

I think the majority would be against it. It would go against the teachings of the bible. These were God fearing individuals. As a society we should not be accepting this movement today nor recognizing all of these genders. It should be man or woman that's it the way it should be

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I think the majority would be against it. It would go against the teachings of the bible. These were God fearing individuals. As a society we should not be accepting this movement today nor recognizing all of these genders. It should be man or woman that's it the way it should be

You say they were god-fearing individuals. Based on what?  Can you provide examples?  

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Don’t be a stooge. 

At least Act like you’ve picked up a woman before and replay how you did it. 

Trump doesn’t just “grab a girl by the pussy” immediately. He probably tries to make out first and if not stopped than tries to go for more..... pretty standard masculine behavior. Yes, pretty normal behavior in this country for even a married man. 

Men are pigs. Breaking news at 6. Give me a break. 

Ah, so you think Trump only grabs that pussy after making out and not being stopped? OK, I didn't see it that way. Guess I'm a stooge.

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What are you talking about? Barton is the new NSA

John Bolton is the new NSA.  Jesus Christ, kid.  Read.  

David Barton is the guy who runs the site you linked to.  He literally doesn’t believe in separation of church and state.  It’s not a matter of belief thankfully, it’s right there in our nations history and codified in the first amendment to the constitution.  

That is to say, the site you linked to is not credible.  Did you just google and post it?  Did you do any research into the provenance of the information you were citing?  I know the answer.

John Bolton is the new NSA.  Jesus Christ, kid.  Read.  

Barton is the guy who runs the site you linked to.  He literally doesn’t believe in separation of church and state.  It’s not a matter of belief thankfully, it’s right there in our nations history and codified in the first amendment to the constitution.

I see my autocorrect changed the name. It should say Bolton not Barton

48 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Ah, so you think Trump only grabs that pussy after making out and not being stopped? OK, I didn't see it that way. Guess I'm a stooge.

Also breaking news .... guys with lots of dough can get a lot of pussy. That’s breaking news at 7. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Hahaha you left out the “abcdefg” in the acronym.  I’m 100% with you on the transgender thing.  Telling these sick people (and I don’t doubt the sincerity of their feelings anymore than I doubt the sincerity of a schizophrenic.  I mean that as honestly and compassionately as possible)  that as a society we will indulge their delusions is awful.

Transgender Reconstruction surgeries have gone up 20% every year the last several years. Two decades ago, you couldn’t even find many doctors to do them. In addition, most aren’t cosmetic procedures, like a nose job, where the patient pays out of pocket but their insurance is covering them because doctors are saying they are a necessity. Gee, I wonder why doctors are saying that? 

Trump is absolutely correct banning transgenders in the military for a dozen reasons. 

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Transgender Reconstruction surgeries have gone up 20% every year the last several years. Two decades ago, you couldn’t even find many doctors to do them. In addition, most aren’t cosmetic procedures, like a nose job, where the patient pays out of pocket but their insurance is covering them because doctors are saying they are a necessity. Gee, I wonder why doctors are saying that? 

Trump is absolutely correct banning transgenders in the military for a dozen reasons. 

He didn't ban them. I believe he let them in or was forced to let them in. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/2/27/17057580/transgender-soldier-military-trump-ban

12 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

This is a garbage response to a preposterous claim.  

Yeah, if you are a wing nut. 

Dude, do we even know what truth is anymore?

How insanely blind you have made yourself. 

I went through a similar request from you in a previous thread and finally you had to give up, without ever acknowledging my correctness. 

Your head is so far Trump's azz you can't see anything but his dinner. 

Break free and be an american.