Omnibus bill

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Market is only down about 280. it was down 500 not too long ago. I really dont believe the market will fall below 24000

China is so nervous about these tariffs they wanna hit the agriculture so it affects Trumps base. 

A very hard lesson I learned when I was a little older than you are now: the market's gonna do what the market's gonna do. It sliced through 24000 like a hot knife through butter. It had better hold its February lows, or all hell's likely to break loose!

• Like 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

A very hard lesson I learned when I was a little older than you are now: the market's gonna do what the market's gonna do. It sliced through 24000 like a hot knife through butter. It had better hold its February lows, or all hell's likely to break loose!

Yes it did. I was wrong 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Zuckerberg from facebook lost something like 6 million in a day. well it is reacting very negatively right now to the riff between the USA and China

Zuckerberg actually lost about  $ 4 Billion (yes billion, not million)  He was worth about $40 Billion and the stock lost about 10% of its value.  He won't have to be eating mac and cheese anytime soon, but some heads will roll at Facebook for sure.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Zuckerberg actually lost about  $ 4 Billion (yes billion, not million)  He was worth about $40 Billion and the stock lost about 10% of its value.  He won't have to be eating mac and cheese anytime soon, but some heads will roll at Facebook for sure.  

Thanks. That's a very big difference. Sounds like the omnibus bill is dead upon arrival at the WH

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

This one I don't think is winning. Other than the increase in military budget this one went to the democrats and they know it

Why?  Why is it the Democrats winning?  Serious question.  Can you even point to any spending priorities that are Democratic vs. Republican in this one?  Without resorting to generalizations.  Show me what expenditures favor one side or another.

No one won. But American taxpayers lost.  Tax cuts + Increased spending = #losing.  But hey this is a guy who had among his business mantras that “I love debt.” 

You expected him to stick up for us taxpayers and practice fiscal responsibility?  Or are you just mad that you didn’t get your widdle Wall ™️©️®️?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Why?  Why is it the Democrats winning?  Serious question.  Can you even point to any spending priorities that are Democratic vs. Republican in this one?  Without resorting to generalizations.  Show me what expenditures favor one side or another.

No one won. But American taxpayers lost.  Tax cuts + Increased spending = #losing.  But hey this is a guy who had among his business mantras that “I love debt.” 

You expected him to stick up for us taxpayers and practice fiscal responsibility?  Or are you just mad that you didn’t get your widdle Wall ™️©️®️?

Can't use the prototype walls that Trump visited not too long ago. Win for the democrats

Won't be able to hire more ICE agents...Win for the dems. 

I am starting to believe Trump will not run again in 2020 and if he does he will lose

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Can't use the prototype walls that Trump visited not too long ago. Win for the democrats

Won't be able to hire more ICE agents...Win for the dems. 

I am starting to believe Trump will not run again in 2020 and if he does he will lose

So it really was all about the widdle Wall©️®️™️.  You care nothing about the bill as a whole or the continued beating down of American taxpayers or our runaway national debt. 

again.  Without resorting to generalizations how is this anything but a loss for the American taxpayers?  I await specific examples.

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

So it really was all about the widdle Wall©️®️™️.  You care nothing about the American taxpayers or our runaway national debt.

again.  Without resorting to generalizations how is this anything but a loss for the American taxpayers?  I await specific examples.

We just added 1.3 trillion in debt. And honestly who cares. We are so broke as a country all we do is print money. Well more than likely never have a positive budget for a long time. We've all being paying taxes for a broke country for years. There is no sense in voting any longer. I will stay home on election days. Any kind of law and order has basically died today. Even without the wall there should be an increase in ICE and border agents. 

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

This one I don't think is winning. Other than the increase in military budget this one went to the democrats and they know it

How could the Republicans have allowed this? They still have majorities in both Houses. Yes, I know, Trump signed off. But his party should have ensured a much better product was delivered to him. Could it be that they are all just playing a cynical game with you? That they are not really conservative at all, but just scalawags looking to bamboozle you?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

We just added 1.3 trillion in debt. And honestly who cares. We are so broke as a country all we do is print money. Well more than likely never have a positive budget for a long time. We've all being paying taxes for a broke country for years. There is no sense in voting any longer. I will stay home on election days. Any kind of law and order has basically died today. Even without the wall there should be an increase in ICE and border agents. 

If America's wealthy were patriotic, they would have refused the tax cut with the proviso that the Federal Government gets its fiscal house in order. They certainly have the power to make such demands.

But they would never do that, for they worship money over country. It's not that the country is broke. No, it's that we are fast heading toward moral bankruptcy!