OT: Politics

noonereal

With the high school football season over and out country about to be radically set back, is it time to turn to more political talk? 

I loved the first short from the GOP, scarp ethics.

If anyone took the time to read the proposal, it was mind  blowing. It basically was a get out of jail free card for all the yet to be discovered Benie Madoff crap that is and will continue to take place. It was a complete admission that we elect representatives to take bribes and your republican Congress wanted impunity from rebuke and prosecution.

What this told me? We lost in November.

We elected Obie for change, our broken electoral system appointed Trump because we wanted change. Clearly Washington is too big and powerful for the voters to achive the goal of change. :$

Now it seems we will witness the biggest transfer of wealthy from the poor and middle class to the wealthy in the history of the world. 

Thoughts? 

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

People voted for Trump becuase they could see the beginning of the end and Hillary would of been the nail in the coffin. 

Like him or not, but Trump represents the majority of Americans and Obama represented the extremist minorities. 

Everything Trump wants to do falls in line with the core identity of this country. We are not the Nation of Islam. That is a violent and extreme religion and nothing in our country's fabric correlates with it. So why have it anywhere near us? 

If you are an illegal immigrant then that means you broke into this country illegally. Call me old fashioned but when you commit a crime, usually you are punished. A lot illegal immigrants work here and pay no taxes, don't contribute to Social Security, and send money back to their home country, thus devaluing our dollar. Plus some are very violent from violent places. 

Again more common sense that has been ignored for 8 years. Why would you want that around you? 

• Like 4

Also you shouldn't be awarded special rights based on who you have sex with. And you definitely shouldn't be able to force people to do business with others that partake in a lifestiyle that directly contradicts that business owners beliefs. 

And let's make one thing clear. There are only 2 genders. Male and Female. That's it. So there should be no such thing as transgender. We should not be holding public schools, and business hostage to cater to these mentally ill people. Again more common sense that has evaporated. 

For the last 8 years the inmates have been running the asylum, and finally we have leaders that represent what America represents. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

People voted for Trump becuase they could see the beginning of the end and Hillary would of been the nail in the coffin. 

If you are an illegal immigrant then that means you broke into this country illegally. Call me old fashioned but when you commit a crime, usually you are punished. A lot illegal immigrants work here and pay no taxes, don't contribute to Social Security, and send money back to their home country, thus devaluing our dollar. Plus some are very violent from violent places. 

Again more common sense that has been ignored for 8 years. Why would you want that around you? 

Take time to read these then get back to me.  If your argument is based on half truths or lies then the whole house of cards falls down

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/21/donald-trump/trump-right-deportation-numbers-wrong-talks-about-/

http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

I didn't say anything about Obama specifically in regards to illegal immigration. It was more in support of Trump's stance on it. 

If Obama deported so many illegal immigrants then why is everyone calling Trump the racist about it, and all these sanctuary cities and campuses are popping up everywhere? 

Shouldn't Obama be vilified and labeled a racist? 

Seems like it's picking and choosing when to have morals. A bunch of hypocrites is all it is. 

Just like when Obama said he not trying to take guns away and more people purchased guns when he was President then ever before. 

But he failed to mention that people bought guns in record amounts because they were afraid of him threatening the 2nd amendment. Not because he's some gun loving guy. 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What admirable qualities do these new leaders exhibit?

list for me the qualities you don't like about Trump?

The only thing I can criticize Trump for and it's actually nit picking is he seems sometimes like doesn't take things as serious as he should. 

Some people don't respond to the jokes and tones he exhibits the same as the average Joe. It can rub people the wrong way 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn't say anything about Obama specifically in regards to illegal immigration. It was more in support of Trump's stance on it. 

If Obama deported so many illegal immigrants then why is everyone calling Trump the racist about it, and all these sanctuary cities and campuses are popping up everywhere? 

Shouldn't Obama be vilified and labeled a racist? 

Seems like it's picking and choosing when to have morals. A bunch of hypocrites is all it is. 

Just like when Obama said he not trying to take guns away and more people purchased guns when he was President then ever before. 

But he failed to mention that people bought guns in record amounts because they were afraid of him threatening the 2nd amendment. Not because he's some gun loving guy. 

Trump states he will clean up immigration and the country goes bananas and then you make a statement about common sense not being employed in the previous 8 years inregard to immigration which is making a statement about Obama.

The  responding overreaction and misplaced fear of Obama and the 2d amendment, with record level gun sales is just that...misplaced and irrational.  He didn't have to love guns, he just respected the rights of responsible owners to own them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only thing I can criticize Trump for and it's actually nit picking is he seems sometimes like doesn't take things as serious as he should. 

Some people don't respond to the jokes and tones he exhibits the same as the average Joe. It can rub people the wrong way 

You have no issues with his morals and ethics, all is representative of your values?

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You have no issues with his morals and ethics, all is representative of your values?

No I have no problem with his broad vision on how this country should operate in regards to morals and ethics. Here's an example

We should say Merry Christmas. Not Happy Holidays. I never in my entire existence seen so much hate, and resistance towards Christmas in my life. People going around large college campuses asking to sign petitions to ban Christmas words and images from the campuses. 

Under Obamas leadership and his forced infusion of potential Islamic terrorists, we have been becoming more and more distant to Americans reality. What next ban Christmas altogether?

Obama has launched an attack on Christians while strengthening his radical Muslim views for this country. 

Classic divde and conquer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Quick to dismantle but with no replacement plan on the table.  This doesn't help those who need it.  I'm not saying national healthcare doesn't have its opponents but I know two people who were subsidized for cancer treatment that saved their lives, not much remedy in sight based on the GOP mapping for the future.

Just now, Horsefly said:

Quick to dismantle but with no replacement plan on the table.  This doesn't help those who need it.  I'm not saying national healthcare doesn't have its opponents but I know two people who were subsidized for cancer treatment that saved their lives, not much remedy in sight based on the GOP mapping for the future.

Paul Ryan already stated he has the replacement. And his plan will be in place by 2018. 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

ObamaCare was the biggest extortion racket that would make the mob blush. 

He said I am gonna force you to get healthcare at rates that most can't afford and if you don't I will hit you where it Hurts. Take hundreds to thousands from your income tax. Who cares if you need that incomce tax to help catch up on bills, pay for emergencies or whatever you need to survive as a punishment for not signing a chunk of your paycheck away every month for healthcare that not ever doctor takes and has huge co pays 

Obama has been a domestic terrorist and it's finally over 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No I have no problem with his broad vision on how this country should operate in regards to morals and ethics. Here's an example

We should say Merry Christmas. Not Happy Holidays. I never in my entire existence seen so much hate, and resistance towards Christmas in my life. People going around large college campuses asking to sign petitions to ban Christmas words and images from the campuses. 

Under Obamas leadership and his forced infusion of potential Islamic terrorists, we have been becoming more and more distant to Americans reality. What next ban Christmas altogether?

Obama has launched an attack on Christians while strengthening his radical Muslim views for this country. 

Classic divde and conquer.

I don't care about holiday greetings, my question is more substantive than that.  His racist, mysognistic views, the alleged rape, the adulteress affairs, his business practices.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don't care about holiday greetings, my question is more substantive than that.  His racist, mysognistic views, the alleged rape, the adulteress affairs, his business practices.

Here's the best way i can answer that. I am not gonna judge anyone on allegations, and the stuff he did say is far less evil than what Hillary and her group have done. The Clinton foundation has been responsible for thousands of deaths in Haiti due to corruption and negligence. People who have been investigating her or had evidence on her have been mysteriously been getting killed and no one is talking about it. 

So when it came down to an Obama clone, and all the political corruption that comes with it, I couldn't handle that. 

So me supporting Trump and his vision doesn't mean I take everything he says as the gospel. It's just means I have a lot more faith he will try and fix this country back to how it should be more than Hillary would of ever done. 

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Paul Ryan already stated he has the replacement. And his plan will be in place by 2018. 

I'm talking an executable plan ready day one.  They should be talking about the gap measures they will have in place to ensure those that have coverage don't lose it when ACA is repealed.

Just now, Horsefly said:

I'm talking an executable plan ready day one.  They should be talking about the gap measures they will have in place to ensure those that have coverage don't lose it when ACA is repealed.

They are not repealing every single part of it. I know they are keeping kids up until 26 can stay under their parents insurance. You guys probably pay attention to this stuff a lot more then me. I just know i couldnt by any means vote for Hillary

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They are not repealing every single part of it. I know they are keeping kids up until 26 can stay under their parents insurance. You guys probably pay attention to this stuff a lot more then me. I just know i couldnt by any means vote for Hillary

So why are you against ACA? I assume you are young, did you benefit from the extended age of 26 under parental coverage?

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

NOLE. I agree with all of what you say... To diminish, castigate or othwise  disavow what an incoming president will or will not do until they do it,shows intolerance and  exactly what FAR LEFT MARXISTS DO.... When NOBAMA took office very little of this happened..NOR Is a leftist of the highest order and appears to be a hippocrite.. The far left agenda,which NOBAMA is all about,hopefully has been slowed down but must be stopped..We are at the tipping point now and if we tip more to the left,it's over..

I agree and that's why I said if Hillary was elected it would of been the nail in the coffin 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

It will get much worse too. Unless it is modified or better repealed..The govt can't run any  business successfully,least of all health care for over 300,000,000 people... It must be privatized with penalties for smoking, being to fat and taking drugs... NO FREE RIDES! !!!!!!!!

I dont believe you can penalize people for smoking, being fat etc. It is a free country isnt it. I have a right to live anyway i want. Yes i know it puts a strain and it leads to more doctor and hospital visits i get it. My mom is a nurse for over 30 years. I hear about all the shit from a nurse perspective. But can we really in a free country tell people what they can and can not do when it comes to their choices. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Article 4 section 4 states that the president shall protect the states from invasion.... The last one to do that was Eisenhower with operation wetback...Now, about 60 years later we have about 40 million illegal invades.. They deserve nothing until they LEGALLY COME HERE..

Sad thing is nobody even talks about the strain they put on school districts. How many millions of dollars of tax payers money they use up and it just seems like everyone is ok with it

Just now, Drummer61 said:

So you want me to pay the same as fatso or a smoker!!!  No, being a non smoker and in shape, I should pay much less.....With freedom there MUST BE ACCOUNTABILITY !!!!   Those fatties, smokers and junkies MUST PAY MORE... When I was a kid there were very few fatties... We walked to school,played in the street, always out playing...Now we are replete with fat tires who sit and play with iPads....

I understand what your saying. I just feel like were taking away peoples choices and to me that isnt right. Do i understand what your saying about accountability yes. Do i understand their risks are higher and they put more strain on the system. Trust me like i said i hear it all the time. I dont know what the answer is.