OT: Politics

noonereal

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

The quality of that care will diminish as time passes as quality doctors and hospitals will leave...The goal here,by NOBAMA was always a single payer system.." you can keep your doctor".    Remember that was just ONE OF THE LIES WITH ACA and many more will follow..

Quality of what care?? and yea many people lost their doctor which is a disgrace. 

What I can't believe is that more TRUE republicans aren't pissed off about Trump INTERFERING in our free trade economy...making threats to companies?..is that the job of a President??...and when the stock begins to tank after he calls a Co. out??...the stockholders should thank Trump for interfering and them losing money?...the Pres. job isn't to influence the economy....he's out of control and it will only get worse IMO...he thinks he a king.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yeah no joke. So i went from having insurance to nothing. I also dont go to doctors tho so for me i dont personally care. I told my company to shove it

Did you go to the marketplace and shop around or was your employer the least expensive?  I'm not prying or being judgmental, just getting a feel for others experiences, so I hope you do not mind my questions.

Just now, Horsefly said:

Did you go to the marketplace and shop around or was your employer the least expensive?  I'm not prying or being judgmental, just gettng a feel for others experiences, so I hope you do not mind my questions.

my employer was the least expensive. i did my homework when it came to the subject. And i personally can not afford any of the options

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Yea. Im sure i am not the only one in this boat. Would i like to be covered sure. Does it bother me that i cant afford it yea. What can i do about it? try to find another job that i can maybe afford their benefits i guess would be my only option

No, you are not the only one.  Healthcare costs have skyrocketed for many.

Just now, Horsefly said:

No, you are not the only one.  Healthcare costs have skyrocketed for many.

And its an absolute disgrace. We need competition in the healthcare industry so that prices stay low and competitive. Weve had healthcare in this country for years. Idk why it had to be touched. Its like were trying to reinvent the wheel

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

People voted for Trump becuase they could see the beginning of the end and Hillary would of been the nail in the coffin. 

Like him or not, but Trump represents the majority of Americans and Obama represented the extremist minorities. 

This is not true and Hill represented the end of what exactly? 

Everything Trump wants to do falls in line with the core identity of this country.

Not valid.... in fact, this is just wrong. 

We are not the Nation of Islam. That is a violent and extreme religion and nothing in our country's fabric correlates with it. So why have it anywhere near us? 

Come on Bull, this is just loony. 

Did you know Turkey is a predominately Islamic nation as we are a predominately Christian nation  and they have the same problems with terror we do? 

In fact, Turkey fights along side us. 

This is but one example that shows how silly you are being. 

• Like 1

If you are an illegal immigrant then that means you broke into this country illegally. Call me old fashioned but when you commit a crime, usually you are punished. A lot illegal immigrants work here and pay no taxes, don't contribute to Social Security, and send money back to their home country, thus devaluing our dollar. Plus some are very violent from violent places. 

I have no problem deporting people that broke the law to get here. 

I have no problem with letting people stay who broke the law to get here if their story is of humanitarian need. Like the kids who walk by foot a thousand miles without family members to get here to avoid the horrors of their countries. Sent by their loving parents. Can you even imagine? 

Again more common sense that has been ignored for 8 years. Why would you want that around you? 

This is senseless banter... oh well. 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

ObamaCare was the biggest extortion racket that would make the mob blush. 

He said I am gonna force you to get healthcare at rates that most can't afford and if you don't I will hit you where it Hurts. Take hundreds to thousands from your income tax. Who cares if you need that incomce tax to help catch up on bills, pay for emergencies or whatever you need to survive as a punishment for not signing a chunk of your paycheck away every month for healthcare that not ever doctor takes and has huge co pays 

Obama has been a domestic terrorist and it's finally over 

I do agree that Obamacare was done all wrong. 

The rest of your post, unseasoned and frankly, silly.