It’s still all about the stache

Eddyr2

47 minutes ago, The Stache said:

Next Man up!  Gawd I love being a Monarch

#rockandrollbaby

#dillydilly

image.png

If funa is out for the year then move Washington to the stud (strong side OLB), have Nate White play the Quick (weak side ILB), then Neeley plays the Mack and have  Zion play FS...not having Funa will be a huge blow but the D will still be fast and hard hitting

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 11:21 PM, Eddyr2 said:

If funa is out for the year then move Washington to the stud (strong side OLB), have Nate White play the Quick (weak side ILB), then Neeley plays the Mack and have  Zion play FS...not having Funa will be a huge blow but the D will still be fast and hard hitting

Yea yea yea lol so we have a weekly podcast (@702HSFB on Twitter and SoundCloud ) covering high school football during the season here in Vegas would you be interested in coming on the week of the game 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Antt said:

Yea yea yea lol so we have a weekly podcast (@702HSFB on Twitter and SoundCloud ) covering high school football during the season here in Vegas would you be interested in coming on the week of the game 

👍...I can explain MD’s “stud star” and “Jet” defenses of you need to kill 3 hours

33 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

👍...I can explain MD’s “stud star” and “Jet” defenses of you need to kill 3 hours

LOL OK just like a 10-20 minute spot but I'll contact you closer to football season and you guys doing any cames this year 

On 4/18/2018 at 11:21 PM, Eddyr2 said:

Zion isn't slated to play defense this year. He's been playing offense this spring, WR... Zion was Bryce Young's main target when they played together before going into high school. He'll have more of an impact at WR than he would on defense. There wont be one guy replacing funa,  it will be based on scheme and personal packages. 

5 minutes ago, covercorner said:

Zion isn't slated to play defense this year. He's been playing offense this spring, WR... Zion was Bryce Young's main target when they played together before going into high school. He'll have more of an impact at WR than he would on defense. There wont be one guy replacing funa,  it will be based on scheme and personal packages. 

It will be hard to replace Funa but I trust EJ will figure something out.

On 4/26/2018 at 5:58 PM, covercorner said:

Makes sense. There is so much talent and depth in the secondary that it’s imposible to get them all into the field. But you need to have your best guys on the field contributing where it’s best for the team. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Unless you are Bruce Rollinson it is disgraceful that this board allows you to misrepresent yourself as such.  All posts which misrepresent the actual author must be deleted.

i think anyone with multiple accounts should be banned... @The Comish can you help with this?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Unless you are Bruce Rollinson it is disgraceful that this board allows you to misrepresent yourself as such.  All posts which misrepresent the actual author must be deleted.

BigDrop, I like you, so I feel like maybe I should address this. 

The profile that you are speaking of, is, I assume, "The Stache", is that correct? 

Let me say, that profile doesn't call itself Coach Rollinson, Bruce Rollinson or anything that it would seem like Coach Rollinson would actually call himself. Although I don't know Coach Rollinson personally, I truly doubt he would come on here and name his profile... The Stache. C'mon now. It seems like a no brainer that it's a spoof profile. 

I mean I could be wrong and Rollo stands in the mirror with a little stache brush and tiny can of hair spray and talks to himself everyday, addressing himself as The Stache as he brushes and sets it with hair spray.

Some of us even tried to tell you that it wasn't really the coach, and you still addressed it as if it was. I personally thought you were just playing along at that point, but we found out that you weren't. This was in spite of us saying we didn't think it was the coach. 

Now, that profile did seem to lead you along, but, there again, a few people had pointed out that we thought it was a spoof/joke profile and I assumed that you both were playing it up so to speak. I can understand you being a tad sore over that stuff though. I don't think that profile will be carrying on those types of interactions with users in the future.

If you will notice, we have been having quite a few real coaches on for Q&A sessions, and they literally call themselves Coach "So&So". If you aren't seeing Coach "So&So" addressing you, then take it as if it is a fake/joke/spoof profile. It could still be a coach, but, if he's calling himself "The Stache" he's most likely having fun rather than looking for the type of interaction where you would exchange phone numbers or whatever. 

If we have some person faking being Coach Rollinson, then of course we will take down that profile as soon as it's proven to be an imposter. The Stache is not calling itself Coach Rollinson. We don't see it as a misrepresentation due to that. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

i think anyone with multiple accounts should be banned... @The Comish can you help with this?

Dear member,

Thank you for alerting the mods who serve on the sub committee for user experience.  Our motto is "when you see something, say something".

As indicated by our moderator, the subcommittee has properly vetted this this claim, and has found that there was no violation in the terms of use.  While we take accusations of members mis using their accounts for nefarious purposes very seriously, we nonetheless will go out of our way to protect the innocent.

Thank you again for your concern.

-The Comish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Thank you for alerting the mods who serve on the sub committee for user experience.  Our motto is "when you see something, say something".

As indicated by our moderator, the subcommittee has properly vetted this this claim, and has found that there was no violation in the terms of use.  While we take accusations of members mis using their accounts for nefarious purposes very seriously, we nonetheless will go out of our way to protect the innocent.

Thank you again for your concern.

-The Comish

Youre a fraud...