It’s still all about the stache

Eddyr2

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Youre a fraud...

Heyyyy That’s my Bosss Your Talking to

6 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Thank you for alerting the mods who serve on the sub committee for user experience.  Our motto is "when you see something, say something".

As indicated by our moderator, the subcommittee has properly vetted this this claim, and has found that there was no violation in the terms of use.  While we take accusations of members mis using their accounts for nefarious purposes very seriously, we nonetheless will go out of our way to protect the innocent.

Thank you again for your concern.

-The Comish

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Sammy John  Carl MIchael Devin who cares what his name is he’s still the Boss

I honestly don't know why these guys continue to try and drag me into things that aren't my fight.   I'd give them a pass because the Commisioner uses big words which prolly frustrates Hornet and that looney toon outa Nor Cal

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

BigDrop, I like you, so I feel like maybe I should address this. 

The profile that you are speaking of, is, I assume, "The Stache", is that correct? 

Let me say, that profile doesn't call itself Coach Rollinson, Bruce Rollinson or anything that it would seem like Coach Rollinson would actually call himself. Although I don't know Coach Rollinson personally, I truly doubt he would come on here and name his profile... The Stache. C'mon now. It seems like a no brainer that it's a spoof profile. 

I mean I could be wrong and Rollo stands in the mirror with a little stache brush and tiny can of hair spray and talks to himself everyday, addressing himself as The Stache as he brushes and sets it with hair spray.

Some of us even tried to tell you that it wasn't really the coach, and you still addressed it as if it was. I personally thought you were just playing along at that point, but we found out that you weren't. This was in spite of us saying we didn't think it was the coach. 

Now, that profile did seem to lead you along, but, there again, a few people had pointed out that we thought it was a spoof/joke profile and I assumed that you both were playing it up so to speak. I can understand you being a tad sore over that stuff though. I don't think that profile will be carrying on those types of interactions with users in the future.

If you will notice, we have been having quite a few real coaches on for Q&A sessions, and they literally call themselves Coach "So&So". If you aren't seeing Coach "So&So" addressing you, then take it as if it is a fake/joke/spoof profile. It could still be a coach, but, if he's calling himself "The Stache" he's most likely having fun rather than looking for the type of interaction where you would exchange phone numbers or whatever. 

If we have some person faking being Coach Rollinson, then of course we will take down that profile as soon as it's proven to be an imposter. The Stache is not calling itself Coach Rollinson. We don't see it as a misrepresentation due to that. 

It’s not Rollo, he isn’t very tech savvy. He also would never go by that names. If any posters...let’s say someone like...I don’t know... let’s say @Sammyswordsman called him the Stache to his face, he would either laugh or give Sammy a death stare...I’m 34 now and still call him Coach Rollinson...I called him Rollo to his face once this was his reaction:

D594A122-5E74-4A68-AA56-3B5E13E573F5.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

It’s not Rollo, he isn’t very tech savvy. He also would never go by that names. If any posters...let’s say someone like...I don’t know... let’s say @Sammyswordsman called him the Stache to his face, he would either laugh or give Sammy a death stare...I’m 34 now and still call him Coach Rollinson...I called him Rollo to his face once this was his reaction:

Dude....really?  Please.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:00 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

BigDrop, I like you, so I feel like maybe I should address this. 

The profile that you are speaking of, is, I assume, "The Stache", is that correct? 

Let me say, that profile doesn't call itself Coach Rollinson, Bruce Rollinson or anything that it would seem like Coach Rollinson would actually call himself. Although I don't know Coach Rollinson personally, I truly doubt he would come on here and name his profile... The Stache. C'mon now. It seems like a no brainer that it's a spoof profile. 

I mean I could be wrong and Rollo stands in the mirror with a little stache brush and tiny can of hair spray and talks to himself everyday, addressing himself as The Stache as he brushes and sets it with hair spray.

Some of us even tried to tell you that it wasn't really the coach, and you still addressed it as if it was. I personally thought you were just playing along at that point, but we found out that you weren't. This was in spite of us saying we didn't think it was the coach. 

Now, that profile did seem to lead you along, but, there again, a few people had pointed out that we thought it was a spoof/joke profile and I assumed that you both were playing it up so to speak. I can understand you being a tad sore over that stuff though. I don't think that profile will be carrying on those types of interactions with users in the future.

If you will notice, we have been having quite a few real coaches on for Q&A sessions, and they literally call themselves Coach "So&So". If you aren't seeing Coach "So&So" addressing you, then take it as if it is a fake/joke/spoof profile. It could still be a coach, but, if he's calling himself "The Stache" he's most likely having fun rather than looking for the type of interaction where you would exchange phone numbers or whatever. 

If we have some person faking being Coach Rollinson, then of course we will take down that profile as soon as it's proven to be an imposter. The Stache is not calling itself Coach Rollinson. We don't see it as a misrepresentation due to that. 

Regardless this has been a good board that I appreciate.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

2018 is going to be lit fam! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

just glad MD has a bye before and after the IMG game 😜

320C7D80-7606-42D6-914F-1B3DFB682FD8.jpeg

7635CB5D-63D3-4AF8-9A7D-733DFEE1FA60.jpeg

F8B280ED-AD13-44CD-A275-6ACF6E731273.jpeg

Well we don't have a game week zero this a good vacation for the hold staff I think 🤔 get the PJ ready 

26 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Very funny. ha. ha.

This years Mater Dei team will go down as one of the biggest disappointments in school history.

You need to define ‘disappointment’. If they only lose to IMG and also to Bosco in the finals is that disappointing? The only thing that would be disappointing is if they don’t perform up to potential. But if they play well and happen to lose to a better team that is life and not disappointing. 

38 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

You need to define ‘disappointment’. If they only lose to IMG and also to Bosco in the finals is that disappointing? The only thing that would be disappointing is if they don’t perform up to potential. But if they play well and happen to lose to a better team that is life and not disappointing. 

If they perform up to potential, they would be 15-0.  But this team doesn't have the team chemistry (or leadership) that the 2017 squad did.  The chickens come home to roost in 2018.  3 to 4 losses.  Book it 

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If they perform up to potential, they would be 15-0.  But this team doesn't have the team chemistry (or leadership) that the 2017 squad did.  The chickens come home to roost in 2018.  3 to 4 losses.  Book it 

IMG, SJBx2 and maybe the Bishop

Not that bold of a call — not that I’d write them off for those games yet

the real question is will they lose to anyone else and I think not 

Why are people going sour in MD? Bosco and IMG have equal talent so they can very well beat MD. It comes down to preparation and execution. 

Last years MD team was together for 3-4 years so their chemistry will be unrivaled. Next years team has yet to play so what are you basing this diss on. It’s simple to say they won’t have the same chemistry as last year because that is a given. I’m sure Rollinsom will have them ready. If they lose it won’t be because of chemistry.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Antt said:

Heard you guys got your new LB replacement for Funa 😎

Really? I thought MD would be running it’s 2-4-5 “Jet” defenses With the skill they have at DT and DB...in that defense they normally have hybrid OLB/S’s play the OLB/DE...but if they have another LB coming (which may be hard since they would have to miss the BG and IMG games due to transfer rules) they may stick to their 3-4 base defense.

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Really? I thought MD would be running it’s 2-4-5 “Jet” defenses With the skill they have at DT and DB...in that defense they normally have hybrid OLB/S’s play the OLB/DE...but if they have another LB coming (which may be hard since they would have to miss the BG and IMG games due to transfer rules) they may stick to their 3-4 base defense.

if you move no sit out. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Just a rumor I'm not sure 

29 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

if Rollo can't get you hyped aint no one getting you hyped!!!

Gawd that team was special.  That game was a war.  If we can get that kind of effort from our 2018 squad, no one will touch the Monarchs.  I'll do my part by being more energetic.

#Dillydilly

#RedReckoning

• Like 1
  • Haha 1