It’s still all about the stache

Eddyr2

What I wanna know is...

Has his voice always been that squeaky OR did he rupture his voice box he screamed too loud one time before that speech ot something? 

P.S. If you have better words, you don't need to scream until you rupture your voice box. Someone could have saved him from going through life with a squeaky voice if they had told him that before his ruptured. 

xD

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What I wanna know is...

Has his voice always been that squeaky OR did he rupture his voice box he screamed too loud one time before that speech ot something? 

P.S. If you have better words, you don't need to scream until you rupture your voice box. Someone could have saved him from going through life with a squeaky voice if they had told him that before his ruptured. 

xD

Image result for how dare you

Number two, Rollo's has had the same voice since i met him in 1997.

Number three, he hardly ever "screams". Only pregame for "Big Games" and all of Servite week...Man Rollo really hates Servite...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

But the east coast guys will tell you that the Hoover 7v7 is better.   I've been fighting that battle for years 

Which east coast guys, Sammy?

I like these blanket statements because it usually means a uninformed poster(s)or imaginary poster(s)

I mean Pops listed three last week and was accurate for one, ECHS05 and Maximum Hornet were NOT even a party to the issue. (as far as I could tell).

So, when you say east, west, north, south, Texas, Jersey, Cali, Mars, Pluto, Saturn or whatever... black, brown, white, purple, green, polka dot etc.,.

List by name.

Regards,

Certified Asshole

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Which east coast guys, Sammy?

I like these blanket statements because it usually means a uninformed poster(s)or imaginary poster(s)

I mean Pops listed three last week and was accurate for one, ECHS05 and Maximum Hornet were NOT even a party to the issue. (as far as I could tell).

So, when you say east, west, north, south, Texas, Jersey, Cali, Mars, Pluto, Saturn or whatever... black, brown, white, purple, green, polka dot etc.,.

List by name.

Regards,

Certified Asshole

Sure. Don't wanna take my word for it? Ok.   In fact I will open the floor again and let them speak for themselves. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Our booster club wanted to pass along this info regarding one of our fine incoming freshmen......#DillyDilly

Mater Dei incoming freshman DB/WR Domani Jackson (2022) was offered on the spot by Clay Helton and USC at the Rising Stars camp over the weekend.

Also offered after the camp by Iowa St, San Jose St and Colorado St (camp included coaches from many other D1 schools), adding to earlier offers from Louisiana and Liberty. Hasn't even gone to orientation or homeroom in HS yet. Looks like a Bru McCoy clone. One to watch over the next few years.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, Eddyr2 said:

0BFFB5AC-6029-45A3-B03D-BB8BAE2A38AD.jpeg

If anyone wants to take a sneak peak at the this Twice in a Generation Team...

Do ANY of these fucking teams have their OWN STADIUM?***ROTFLMAO***

And jist fer shits and giggles! WHY, if Stache is worth a piss, hasn't he gone on to coach in the college ranks? $400,000 for an assistant's position, sure does buy a lotta enchiladas!

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

What I wanna know is...

xD

Rumor has it, that it occurred when the proctologist was searching for his balls!

• 4 months later...
On 11/24/2018 at 7:46 PM, Eddyr2 said:

Craziest thing about how good MD’s defense is that 8 of the 12 starters (including the NB) are coming back next year...

I am looking forward to see who joins us next year😉 

Justin Flowe .... search your feelings, it is your destiny. Together we will rule the universe.

Kendall Milton .... there is a vacancy at RB so come play with your friend Elias.

Big bodied space eaters on the DL ... applications are being accepted.

LV Bunkley Shelton .... we need more receivers so come play with your cousin.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I am looking forward to see who joins us next year😉 

Justin Flowe .... follow your feelings, it is your destiny

Kendall Milton .... there is a vacancy at RB so come play with your friend Elias

Big bodied space eaters on the DL ... applications are being accepted

LV Bunkley Shelton .... we need more receivers so come play with your cousin

Flowe would be nice but I don’t see him coming over. LV and Kendall are 🔒s....as for DL’s a few are coming back but could use 2 more 300lb+ Usos  

• Like 1