Hilary Clinton Laundered 84 Million in Campaign Funds

BUFORDGAWOLVES

Sadly, politics in the USA is fast becoming third world in the way it's conducted. While I am not sure about the merits of this case, I would not be surprised if there is substance to it. Countries tend to get the kind of politicians they deserve. Perhaps the country needs to look inwards as to where we are and where we are going. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

We just got word that a Federal Elections Committee complaint was filed by the Committee to Defend the President against the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF), also known as Hillary Clinton’s campaign organization, but that’s not all. The complaint also mentions state Democratic parties, the Democratic National Committee and a number of DEM mega donors. The ironically named Hillary Victory Fund asked for six figure donations from Democratic donors and then routed the cash through state parties in a money laundering scheme of sorts. Finally, the money ended up into Hillary Clinton’s campaign coffers. Speaking of corruption and embezzlement, this is as good as it gets, but we’ve expected nothing less from the Clinton Crime Family, right?
Now, getting back to our story, it was estimated that approximately 84 million dollars have been laundered by the Democrats in what has been described as the single largest campaign finance scandal in our history.  

*Look at the accuser"

Seriously "look at the accuser".... fucking dope.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

‘Splain how Clinton’s went from middle class to billionaires in a public servant role. 

Never mind the murders and suicides. 

Lets focus on the $$$. 

Regards,

C.A.

Billionaires?  Do not think that is accurate but anyway, Presidents and Sec of States get big speaking fees.  They write books and they do some politics and throw in some questionable behavior and your set.  

Murders?  Suicides?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Billionaires?  Do not think that is accurate but anyway, Presidents and Sec of States get big speaking fees.  They write books and they do some politics and throw in some questionable behavior and your set.  

Murders?  Suicides?  

You’re a young pup. Yep, all of that and yes, more. 

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Murders?  Suicides?  

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Vince_Foster

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2016/11/08/how-bill-house-hillary-clinton-made-240-million-how-much-earnings-rich-white/

Just the tip of the iceberg, young padawan. 😎😎😎

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You don't run me. 

That is your problem.

You want to but I am not the one. 

I'm still looking for that mud hole, you old backwood country boy. 

Don’t need a real big one, just enough for your skinny pruned up old head ass to fit. 

Hows the utility’s billing, struggle to pay?

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The first two links did nothing for your argument and the last Forbes link stated basically the same thing I did about how they got rich.

I'll forgive you bc you are a youngin and still very impressionable.  :P

7 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

You don't run me. 

That is your problem.

You want to but I am not the one. 

I'm still looking for that mud hole, you old backwood country boy. 

Dude. Just shut up already. You are lame as fuck. Seriously. My father would kick you in the fucking nuts if he was still alive. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Murders?  Suicides?  

A good many Clinton associates dying off:

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/the-list-of-clinton-associates-whove-died-mysteriously-check-it-out/

Not MY list, as some are suspicious and some aren't.....but you asked. Sometimes people with money/power, will do anything necessary to get rid of their "speed bumps."  

On 4/27/2018 at 3:56 AM, LeftOnBase said:

A good many Clinton associates dying off:

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/the-list-of-clinton-associates-whove-died-mysteriously-check-it-out/

Not MY list, as some are suspicious and some aren't.....but you asked. Sometimes people with money/power, will do anything necessary to get rid of their "speed bumps."  

Sometimes people do but not all people will do anything.  

I know all about the accusations and I also know that nothing has ever been proven.  Given the scrutiny the Clintons have faced the last 30 years and the Clintons being aware of that fact, it seems highly improbable that they would murder and rape people and get away with it.  

30 years the right, the FBI, and reporters has been after them and all they have is accusations and conspiracies.  

The links that I was responding to did not support the implication and that was the reason for me asking.