Blue wavelet?

Bormio

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They will be fine.

Repubs have been on a losing roll the last year or so. It will continue. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-can-the-gop-keep-the-house-in-november/

What did they lose.... alabama due to a flawed candidate that we never heard of any allegation after the election so were they made up?? Republicans are certainly gonna pick up seats in the Senate. It's all up to the house and well see what happens in November but I have a feeling the Republicans are gonna do well. 

Trump approval also moving positive. Only down to -8.6 on RCP. It was over 9 not too long ago. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-can-the-gop-keep-the-house-in-november/

What did they lose.... alabama due to a flawed candidate that we never heard of any allegation after the election so were they made up?? Republicans are certainly gonna pick up seats in the Senate. It's all up to the house and well see what happens in November but I have a feeling the Republicans are gonna do well. 

What are Repubs anyways? Just the same as Dems.

Increased spending, no repeal of Obamacare, soaring healthcare premiums. No decreased spending.

Same thing. Different party. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

What are Repubs anyways? Just the same as Dems.

Increased spending, no repeal of Obamacare, soaring healthcare premiums. No decreased spending.

Same thing. Different party. 

McCain fucked the repeal of Obamacare. Remember it failed by 1 vote.....his. but everyday we are getting closer to his death and it'll be one less rino. I believe I saw an article about a decrease in price of certain drugs yesterday but I'd have to look around to find it. 

There is a big difference....one party is trying to deport the illegals while the other one defends them constantly. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

McCain fucked the repeal of Obamacare. Remember it failed by 1 vote.....his. but everyday we are getting closer to his death and it'll be one less rino. I believe I saw an article about a decrease in price of certain drugs yesterday but I'd have to look around to find it. 

There is a big difference....one party is trying to deport the illegals while the other one defends them constantly. 

They have control of senate, house, and pres. How come all the illegals are still here?

Smoke and mirrors. 

They have control of senate, house, and pres. How come all the illegals are still here?

Smoke and mirrors. 

Go look up the amount that are detained right now. There are so many the courts cant even catch up. And there are more arrested everyday. You know why they wont go away completely is because they will not authorize our military to shoot and kill anyone who tries to come into the country illegally 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Go look up the amount that are detained right now. There are so many the courts cant even catch up. And there are more arrested everyday. You know why they wont go away completely is because they will not authorize our military to shoot and kill anyone who tries to come into the country illegally 

I live in CA and drive through the central valley monthly, through the fields. Doesn't look like anything has been done. Zero.

All smoke and mirrors. 

44 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Smoke and mirrors. 

Except for the Poop State to go full retard and declare itself a sanctuary state and run to the liberal courts.

But why mention that? Right, SkiSlope? 🤡

SkiSlope, spamming the site and killing it.  😄

19 minutes ago, concha said:

... and the RCP average has now plunged through 5% and down to 4 points in just 4 days.  That's an 8-point loss since the new year.

How long until the Republicans are looking at gains?

By August the way it's going

Watch the California primaries. A lot of articles are saying it comes down to that if the dems have any shot of taking the house

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They will be fine.

Repubs have been on a losing roll the last year or so. It will continue. 

They won't take the House, and the GOP will gain 1-3 seats in the Senate. So yeah, I guess they'll be "fine."

It was fixed. They knew what he would vote for.

No one really wanted to repeal it. The indiv mandate repeal was just a consolation prize to make the Trumpeetes feel like they got a win.

We all knew that part had to go.....no one now will have to endure some stupid fine.