Blue wavelet?

Bormio

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Other countries have STRICT laws against official and unofficial contributions with small limits. Works well.

Maybe we should adapt that. Saw something on Twitter that said PP is donating millions for political candidates but need federal funds for their business...GTFO here with that BS too. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Maybe we should adapt that. Saw something on Twitter that said PP is donating millions for political candidates but need federal funds for their business...GTFO here with that BS too. 

Pay for play. Been going on forever.

That is why I laugh when we call other countries "corrupt." We are just as bad, if not worse, than nearly everyone else.

It is laughable.

Pay for play. Been going on forever.

That is why I laugh when we call other countries "corrupt." We are just as bad, if not worse, than nearly everyone else.

It is laughable.

Like I said we as citizens sat on our assets and let the government get way too big. We as citizens bury our heads in the sand and let the government mostly Congress do anything they want behind closed doors. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Like I said we as citizens sat on our assets and let the government get way too big. We as citizens bury our heads in the sand and let the government mostly Congress do anything they want behind closed doors. 

We keep voting for the same clowns. People vote via party lines when in reality, neither has their best interested in mind.

Nothing will change until people give up voting the same way.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We keep voting for the same clowns. People vote via party lines when in reality, neither has their best interested in mind.

Nothing will change until people give up voting the same way.

You cant vote 3rd party. That's like throwing away your vote or not voting at all. It's a 2 party system. No matter who you vote in when they get to Washington the elites dont want to see anything change. They have a very comfy life where they have off all the time. Dont have to rush to do anything. Like I said I really dont think this country will survive once the new generation starts to vote. November will be interesting to see how the millennials vote. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

You cant vote 3rd party. That's like throwing away your vote or not voting at all. It's a 2 party system. No matter who you vote in when they get to Washington the elites dont want to see anything change. They have a very comfy life where they have off all the time. Dont have to rush to do anything. Like I said I really dont think this country will survive once the new generation starts to vote. November will be interesting to see how the millennials vote. 

Millennial's are much more liberal than the older generations. The country's government will reflect as such. Repubs or conservatives are already a minority. I see them being even more of a minority moving forward. They will need to get creative in order to stay in power.

Millennial's are much more liberal than the older generations. The country's government will reflect as such. Repubs or conservatives are already a minority. I see them being even more of a minority moving forward. They will need to get creative in order to stay in power.

There was an article on the hill I believe that said the Democrats are extremely concerned they could be losing the millennials. If that happens and they go Republican the Rs will have the house and senate locked up. But I agree with what you are saying and that is why I said this country will never survive with them having a vote. 

Propaganda. Talk to ANY millennial or go to a college campus. It isn't even close. 

I refuse to talk to any of them. It's hard enough talking to my brother who actually listens to them even though at the end of the day he does vote Republican thank God. The hill is a left wing publication so why would they put our propaganda against themselves doesnt make sense. And you would have to go to a college campus in a blue state to find those crazy views.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I refuse to talk to any of them. It's hard enough talking to my brother who actually listens to them even though at the end of the day he does vote Republican thank God. The hill is a left wing publication so why would they put our propaganda against themselves doesnt make sense. And you would have to go to a college campus in a blue state to find those crazy views.

I am just telling you reality. This is widely known.

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It doesn't matter how they vote.

Boomers as a whole have drove this country into the shitter financially.

Because there are so many of them. Having kids is a very irresponsible thing to do especially with over 300 million people in the country. And now today we have low births in the country and that should be celebrated 

Nobody care about population. They only care about themselves.

For alot of people that is very true. But I speak for myself. I care about the population. I also like I said believe kids are unafforadable. They also cut into your time for living for what you wanna do which yea comes under the caring about myself thing