Top 25 poll

Columbiafan

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’m sorry but don’t you guys take those old school yellow buses yay real Fancy lmao

The starters take charter busses to away games and arrive a day early for walk thrus and team meetings. The rest of the team travels on the NEW cheese dogs, nothing old about those babies, on the day of the game.

It's true that the team travels across town on the new model cheese dogs after they stay Thursday at the local hotel for pregame preparations, however.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

I’m a 24 year old young bull, I hold nothing back 

Don’t want to ruin it for you in case you are waiting to watch ESPN... there is a new world strongest man this year and even though I know the top 3 results still looking fwd to watch.  This was recent.  

Also, did you catch the elephant bar deadlift new record recently?  That was a few months back.  

They used to show old episodes of world strongman on cbs sports channel.  It was cool because they went back to Kaz.  

30 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So wtf do you guys do on trips to Atl.... braveheart is probably as long as those trips... how can their not be TVs to watch movies 

Patty cake, patty cake, baker man, roll em up. and roll em up as fast as you can... roll em up, roll em up and throw em in the pan. 

You know, games like that. Hand eye coordination and whatnot. 

xD 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The starters take charter busses to away games and arrive a day early for walk thrus and team meetings. The rest of the team travels on the NEW cheese dogs, nothing old about those babies, on the day of the game.

It's true that the team travels across town on the new model cheese dogs after they stay Thursday at the local hotel for pregame preparations, however.

Man, you gotta ruin his weird dream of how we roll. 

I was on the bank fishin'. >:(

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

I’ll break open the piggy bank to see some mudhole stomping.   Count me in.  :) 

Somebody should forward this thread to Randy Mac, or to the Lowndes Lovefest Site. Just a screenshot of the thread though. No links to that Lowndes site. 😵

Y'all think the Colquitt gang is bad... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Somebody should forward this thread to Randy Mac, or to the Lowndes Lovefest Site. Just a screenshot of the thread though. No links to that Lowndes site. 😵

Y'all think the Colquitt gang is bad... 

You know that Lowndes won't travel without the Georgia Bridgemen....and $100K ain't gonna cut it for both the Vikings AND the Bridgemen.   They have about 125 football players and around 425 kids in the Bridgemen.  That's the main reason they play 7 games at Martin each year and travel the other three.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Colquitt doesn't belong in the top 50, let alone 25.

CC is a winning program with athletes up he wazoo in most years. They would blow the doors off of Folsom like nobody’s business. Folsom should go down there and show em what they’ve got. 🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

North Gwinnett waaaaay too high, but are champs, thanks to the gift wrap by the Colquitt math department or coaching staff, can't remember.

giphy.gif

Got better things to remember....

Regards,

C.A.

Well if that was actually happening in front of them I would have no problem giving them a pass

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

CC is a winning program with athletes up he wazoo in most years. They would blow the doors off of Folsom like nobody’s business. Folsom should go down there and show em what they’ve got. 🤣

Colquitt is a winnng program in GA. 

And us go to them? Why? I've been told GA teams don't travel west of the Mississippi. Ever. 

Why not come to sunny CA with no humidity?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

You know that Lowndes won't travel without the Georgia Bridgemen....and $100K ain't gonna cut it for both the Vikings AND the Bridgemen.   They have about 125 football players and around 425 kids in the Bridgemen.  That's the main reason they play 7 games at Martin each year and travel the other three.

Rufus>>

Oh, I 100% know. It's South Georgia Football culture.

These other guys around all these little teams full of transfers can't understand. I think the closest we get to anyone understanding the culture is the Texas guys. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh, I 100% know. It's South Georgia Football culture.

These other guys around all these little teams full of transfers can't understand. I think the closest we get to anyone understanding the culture is the Texas guys. 

I talked with a couple of deep-pocket Lowndes guys this week.  They say they're in the same boat we are.  They got a pretty good all-around group of athletes...but they got their collective fingers crossed on the QB position.  I said it before....keep your eyes on Camden.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

13 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Don’t want to ruin it for you in case you are waiting to watch ESPN... there is a new world strongest man this year and even though I know the top 3 results still looking fwd to watch.  This was recent.  

Also, did you catch the elephant bar deadlift new record recently?  That was a few months back.  

They used to show old episodes of world strongman on cbs sports channel.  It was cool because they went back to Kaz.  

Saw that Hafþór won it. Not surprised lol. I’m a big fan of his, not as much as Shaw because I’ve met him, but I still root for Thor. 

That elephant bar lift was ridiculous! And he had way more in the tank! I wanted to see Shaw attempted to break his atlas stone record at the Arnold. I KNOW he has a 600 pound stone lift in him, and more. 

I’m too young to have watched Kaz compete live, but I know he was far ahead of his time strength-wise. My first favorite strongmen was Phil Pfister, the 2006 winner. 

Yeah, we give Ga crud for not traveling far enough, but there is absolutely no doubt that Ga produces as many great athletes as any state. And as a whole, it plays legit football. Ya can’t control what they do or don’t do, but Folsom or any other team can go there anytime to prove there mettle. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Ya can’t control what they do or don’t do, but Folsom or any other team can go there anytime to prove there mettle. 

Sure they can. But my point is this.

GA NEEDS to travel to get OOS games, because they don't have a plethora of nationally ranked teams in their state. As displayed on this board by all their posters, they are fighting for national relevance. CA is not.

Folsom or any other top CA team DOES NOT need to travel OOS to get games, because there IS a plethora of nationally ranked teams in their state.

Therefore, GA teams should come to GA. Not the other way around.

23 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sure they can. But my point is this.

GA NEEDS to travel to get OOS games, because they don't have a plethora of nationally ranked teams in their state. As displayed on this board by all their posters, they are fighting for national relevance. 

Folsom or any other top CA team DOES NOT need to travel OOS to get games, because there IS a plethora of nationally ranked teams in their state.

Therefore, GA teams should come to GA. Not the other way around.

A. Ga plays top teams from Florida and other surrounding states.

B. The only place Ga Isn’t “nationally relevant” is here on this board. I assure that can’t college scouts know it’s relative...but I do agree that it’s ve nice to see Ga teams travel this direction as well. 

C. There may be nationally relevant teams in Ca, but other than this year playing DLS, Folsom certainly doesn’t play them. With the team that you claim Folsom has, they shoulda scheduled a legit So Cal team as well...or like BG etc. Make a good showing, win or lose, that’s how to get respect.

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

A. Ga plays top teams from Florida and other surrounding states.

B. The only place Ga Isn’t “nationally relevant” is here on this board. I assure that can’t college scouts know it’s relative...but I do agree that it’s ve nice to see Ga teams travel this direction as well. 

C. There may be nationally relevant teams in Ca, but other than this year playing DLS, Folsom certainly doesn’t play them. With the team that you claim Folsom has, they shoulda scheduled a legit So Cal team as well...or like BG etc. Make a good showing, win or lose, that’s how to get respect.

1. GA plays those teams because it is convenient and close. They are selected due to proximity, not talent. Big difference.

2. Scouts know GA for it's players, not for its teams. Big difference. GA schools are not nationally relevant but players are.

3. There are more than a few nationally relevant teams in CA. Two of them are playing week 0 😎 Folsom takes on DLS ON THE ROAD. Folsom plays CHAMINADE ON THE ROAD. This is on top of being in the #2 league in Cali, behind the Trinity league. BIG STEP UP from that crap league EBAL DLS joined for this year.

If Folsom didn't have respect, DLS wouldn't have shifted their entire 2018 schedule to get Folsom. Believe that.

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

If Folsom didn't have respect, DLS wouldn't have shifted their entire 2018 schedule to get Folsom. Believe that.

Wait, a few months ago, you wrote that DLS only scheduled Folsom because they were "shamed into it".  Now, you are telling a different story. Which one is it?

You also wrote that DLS demanded and was granted the entire gate for both 2018 and 2019, which was publicly denied (and scoffed at) by the DLS head coach.  So what happened there too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Wait, a few months ago, you wrote that DLS only scheduled Folsom because they were "shamed into it".  Now, you are telling a different story. Which one is it?

You also wrote that DLS demanded and was granted the entire gate for both 2018 and 2019, which was publicly denied (and scoffed at) by the DLS head coach.  So what happened there too?

Block will copy and paste a google pic of his house for texture.

Regards,

C.A.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yep. Loud and Proud. Right with our name on the side and everything. 

No shame in our game. 

Is it possible to get a pictorial preview of all the blow up creatures that CQ will face this year

i love your pregame atmosphere commentary the best 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

1. GA plays those teams because it is convenient and close. They are selected due to proximity, not talent. Big difference.

2. Scouts know GA for it's players, not for its teams. Big difference. GA schools are not nationally relevant but players are.

3. There are more than a few nationally relevant teams in CA. Two of them are playing week 0 😎 Folsom takes on DLS ON THE ROAD. Folsom plays CHAMINADE ON THE ROAD. This is on top of being in the #2 league in Cali, behind the Trinity league. BIG STEP UP from that crap league EBAL DLS joined for this year.

I’m no Ga. homer, but I keep it real. 

1. Convenience or whatever, Ga teams play Florida, Alabama, South Carolina and others on a regular basis. Seriously, dude. Just those 3 states have literally 20-30 teams better than any team Folsom has ever played (minus DLS and Serra). 

2. I support Cali, but Ga has as many D1s as Cali...with half the schools. Hell maybe less. 2016 Grayson had like 10 SEC calibur D1s. It’s not uncommon for Ga teams to be stacked close to that. Programs are great and all, but the elite programs have the Jimmies and Joes to make them elite. 

3. Folsom is nationally relevant because of Jake Browning and his record for TDs playing against nobodys. If not for you (and maybe Sammy), nobody would be talking about Folsom on this forum. ....and yes, the EBAL is clearly below DLS’s calibur. But those are the team around them. Can’t travel 100’s of miles every week. And remember that DLS is like 33-0 against SFL teams. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

3. Folsom is nationally relevant because of Jake Browning and his record for TDs playing against nobodys. If not for you (and maybe Sammy), nobody would be talking about Folsom on this forum. ....and yes, the EBAL is clearly below DLS’s calibur. But those are the team around them. Can’t travel 100’s of miles every week. And remember that DLS is like 33-0 against SFL teams. 

Funny. They are nationally ranked and Jake Browning has been gone for over 3 years.

Fake news.