Top 25 poll

Columbiafan

3 hours ago, Pops said:

Is it possible to get a pictorial preview of all the blow up creatures that CQ will face this year

i love your pregame atmosphere commentary the best 

Not sure if we'll face any teams with blowup creatures this season.

There is usually some type of oddities at the Corky Kell Classic, but it's doubtful if we see anything like that this year until the playoffs, considering we make it that far of course. 

Brookwood had the monstrosity of a Zaxby's chicken on their field last season, but we don't have them for pre-region this time. 

Not sure what kind of freakish creatures Grayson my have blown up on their field when we go there. Maybe one of those dancing noodle guys.

Fred may be able to tell us what kind of weirdness they have in store for us, but it's likely they want to surprise us. 

xD

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Funny. They are nationally ranked and Jake Browning has been gone for over 3 years.

Fake news.

No. Not fake news. They’re on the radar because of him and that team years ago. You tell me what THIS Folsom team has done to be nationally relevant....

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No. Not fake news. They’re on the radar because of him and that team years ago. You tell me what THIS Folsom team has done to be nationally relevant....

Fake news. 

They are on the national radar because they are nationally ranked due to their performance on the field and their projections for next season. They won the 1AA State title with a strength of schedule not all that different than DLS despite not playing any national teams. 

Doesn't matter anyways. August is judgment day. Better not be any excuses. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure if we'll face any teams with blowup creatures this season.

There is usually some type of oddities at the Corky Kell Classic, but it's doubtful if we see anything like that this year until the playoffs, considering we make it that far of course. 

Brookwood had the monstrosity of a Zaxby's chicken on their field last season, but we don't have them for pre-region this time. 

Not sure what kind of freakish creatures Grayson my have blown up on their field when we go there. Maybe one of those dancing noodle guys.

Fred may be able to tell us what kind of weirdness they have in store for us, but it's likely they want to surprise us. 

xD

There is a rumor that Tift may have a blowup Blue Devil up in the Devil Den.  Of course...it could just be "diesel" in costume before the game.  They love me in that place...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Fake news. 

They are on the national radar because they are nationally ranked due to their performance on the field and their projections for next season. They won the 1AA State title with a strength of schedule not all that different than DLS despite not playing any national teams. 

Doesn't matter anyways. August is judgment day. The excuses will be epic. 

They won the 1AA title? Dude, even the Texas 5A champ isn’t considered nationally relevant. Their performance on the field has been against nobodys. Damn near Every team in the national top 100 would have run Folsom’s “gauntlet”. That’s what you don’t get. If Folsom beats DLS and runs the table this year and makes it to the Open, I’ll be a fan.....as long as they can keep backing it up. Not sure Folsom’s gonna get super star brothers transferring in all day.

Agreed. Judgment comith, and that right soon (Shawshank Redemption).

There won’t be excuses from me/us. Why? Because by some miracle Folsom  wins this, they’ll have played a great game against a really good nationally relevant team. I will eat crow and give respect where respect is due. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

They won the 1AA title

Yes. And they are nationally ranked. I didn't make the rankings. Folsoms SOS wasn't that much different than DLSs. The notion that Folsom played nobody because they didn't play an OOS nationally ranked team is total fake news. 

Is Folsom wasn't relevant, DLS wouldn't have adjusted their entire schedule to make the game happen. Teams like DLS don't do that for teams like Jesuit. Think about it. 

DLS knows they have a direct challenge to the throne in NorCal and have accepted the challenge. I applaud them. 

August is upon us. 

But as I have said before. 

57 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Yes. And they are nationally ranked. I didn't make the rankings. Folsoms SOS wasn't that much different than DLSs. The notion that Folsom played nobody because they didn't play an OOS nationally ranked team is total fake news. 

Is Folsom wasn't relevant, DLS wouldn't have adjusted their entire schedule to make the game happen. Teams like DLS don't do that for teams like Jesuit. Think about it. 

DLS knows they have a direct challenge to the throne in NorCal and have accepted the challenge. I applaud them. 

August is upon us. 

But as I have said before. 

As Ripper already mentioned. You’ve completely changed your tune as to why DLS is now playing Folsom. Gate money? Shame? Now it’s Folsom’s “national relevancy” that made DLS “completely rearranged their schedule” to accommodate the tilt? Too much BS with you. This is why people give you crap, dude. Seriously. 

I will agree that this is a challenge to the throne, as you said. DLS being DLS, there is no rejecting the request from #2 team in Nor Cal throwing down the challenge. It has ZERO to do with national relevancy. This has everything to do with DLS finding a much better opponent than AV in Folsom....arguably the  2 nd best team in Nor Cal. Sparty doesn’t back down to anybody. 

56 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Is Folsom wasn't relevant, DLS wouldn't have adjusted their entire schedule to make the game happen.

They got out of the Amador week zero game.  How is this adjusting their entire schedule?

53 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@Blueliner do I get any street cred for getting this game done or what?

If you have to ask for street cred, the answer is obviously no.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

As Ripper already mentioned. You’ve completely changed your tune as to why DLS is now playing Folsom. Gate money? Shame? Now it’s Folsom’s “national relevancy” that made DLS “completely rearranged their schedule” to accommodate the tilt? Too much BA with you. This is why people give you crap, dude. Seriously. 

I haven't changed any tune. Everything you said, that I said, is true. 

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This has everything to do with DLS finding a much better opponent than AV in Folsom....arguably the  2 nd best team in Nor Cal. Sparty doesn’t back down to anybody. 

Oh really? Go back and look through prior threads when I was trying to put this game together. I got EVERY excuse for why DLS couldn't play Folsom: shit about contractual agreements with AV, Folsom not deserving a game, the weeks didn't match up, etc, etc, etc. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN after weeks and weeks of being called out on a national forum, DLS SUDDENLY no longer has to play AV, and can play Folsom week 0! Just like that! What a coincidence.

Either you clowns were just lying and making up stuff as an excuse not to play, or you had absolutely no clue this game would happen, despite the fact I hinted at it weeks before. Shit, I tried to throw you homers a bone and you wouldn't even take it.

All of this will make week 0 in August oh, so, sweet. 

55 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@Blueliner do I get any street cred for getting this game done or what?

Really?! 🤣 C’mon, dude!

Do you really expect anyone to believe that YOU made this game happen? Unless you’re Coach Richardson, then No. Just be happy that it’s happening.  Come sit with us during the game. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Really?! 🤣 C’mon, dude!

Do you really expect anyone to believe that YOU made this game happen? Unless you’re Coach Richardson, then No. Just be happy that it’s happening.  Come sit with us during the game. 

If you don't believe that all of this didn't influence this game happening, you are either clueless, or naive. 

I don't believe you are either. I just don't think you want to admit the obvious. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I haven't changed any tune. Everything you said, that I said, is true. 

Oh really? Go back and look through prior threads when I was trying to put this game together. I got EVERY excuse for why DLS couldn't play Folsom: shit about contractual agreements with AV, Folsom not deserving a game, the weeks didn't match up, etc, etc, etc. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN after weeks and weeks of being called out on a national forum, DLS SUDDENLY no longer has to play AV, and can play Folsom week 1! Just like that! What a coincidence.

Either you clowns were just lying and making up stuff as an excuse not to play, or you had absolutely no clue this game would happen, despite the fact I hinted at it weeks before. Shit, I tried to throw you homers a bone and you wouldn't even take it.

All of this will make week 0 in August oh, so, sweet. 

Can you please give us some evidence as to what YOU did to make this game happen. I’m inteigurd. That said, Talking smack on a message board does not constitute as getting the game to happen. Waiting....👍

Just now, Blueliner said:

Can you please give us some evidence as to what YOU did to make this game happen. I’m inteigurd. That said, Talking smack on a message board does not constitute as getting the game to happen. Waiting....👍

Serious question.

You think the timing in regards to this game being announced was ALL A BIG COINCIDENCE? It just lined up perfectly from when I came on here? It just HAPPENED to become true and align perfectly for when I announced it a week prior?

C'mon man. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

If you don't believe that all of this didn't influence this game happening, you are either clueless, or naive. 

I don't believe you are either. I just don't think you want to admit the obvious. 

I believe that neither Coach R nor Coach A care what we think (for th most part). I think that this has everything to do with Coach R realizing he has a team that might be able to beat DLS.  He’s the one who made this game happen. Period. Props to him!!

Just now, Blueliner said:

I believe that neither Coach R nor Coach A care what we think (for th most part). I think that this has everything to do with Coach R realizing he has a team that might be able to beat DLS.  He’s the one who made this game happen. Period. Props to him!!

Here is a great example. @PrepGridiron who is connected to the DLS program personally, EVEN CALLS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS GAME BY ME, A RUMOR!

His entire post is COMPLETELY false. Every single word. I turned out to be right.

Prep wanted nothing to do with this game, nor did he have a clue it was in the works. Just a coincidence that I knew? Gee, I had nothing to do with it! The two sides hadn't even engaged for the most part until certain things were said. 

C'mon bro. Let's get real here. 

Capture.PNG

14 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Serious question.

You think the timing in regards to this game being announced was ALL A BIG COINCIDENCE? It just lined up perfectly from when I came on here? It just HAPPENED to become true and align perfectly for when I announced it a week prior?

C'mon man. 

No coincidence at all. Here’s how it likely went down.

Folsom didnt have a week 0 opponent. They wanted DLS and DLS only because of the whole NorCal thing. So they left it open and went after DLS even though DLS had a eek 0 opponent already. That’s why they wouldn’t accept the “offer” from SJB. Getting anhialated by SJB does them no good. Do I speculate that they wanted DLS in week 0 and week 0 only for obvious reasons? Yes. Do I have solid proof? No. They offered up to DLS to play no matter the cost. Coach R said this himself. Clearly, Coach R initiated this game. DLS, seeing this as a challenge with their “steak” on the line...accepted. Because that’s what they do....look for challenges. 

THis had NOTHIG to do with you or me. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No coincidence at all. Here’s how it likely went down.

Folsom didnt have a week 0 opponent. They wanted DLS and DLS only because of the whole NorCal thing. So they left it open and went after DLS even though DLS had a eek 0 opponent already. That’s why they wouldn’t accept the “offer” from SJB. Getting anhialated by SJB does them. I good. Do I speculate that they wanted DLS in week 0 and week 0 only for obvious reasons? Yes. Do I have solid proof? No. They offered up to DLS to play no matter the cost. Coach R said this himself. Clearly, Coach R initiated this game. DLS, seeing this as a challenge with their “steak” on the line...accepted. Because that’s what they do....look for challenges. 

THis had NOTHIG to do with you or me. 

Fair enough on your reasoning. 

But you STILL think all the timing is all a big coincidence? How did I know that far in advance before ANY of the DLS homers on here did. Some are even connected to the program.

Think here. Hard. I will tell you the truth when it's all over after the game.

You will be surprised. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Here is a great example. @PrepGridiron who is connected to the DLS program personally, EVEN CALLS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS GAME BY ME, A RUMOR!

His entire post is COMPLETELY false. Every single word. I turned out to be right.

Prep wanted nothing to do with this game, nor did he have a clue it was in the works. Just a coincidence that I knew? Gee, I had nothing to do with it! The two sides hadn't even engaged for the most part until certain things were said. 

C'mon bro. Let's get real here. 

Capture.PNG

This is your proof🙄