Top 25 poll

Columbiafan

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Fair enough on your reasoning. 

But you STILL think all the timing is all a big coincidence? How did I know that far in advance before ANY of the DLS homers on here did. Some are even connected to the program.

Think here. Hard. I will tell you the truth when it's all over after the game.

You will be surprised. 

Ok. Sounds good. Myself and the rest of us will be all ears. 

If it’s for any other reason that i just outlined, I’d be supraised. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure if we'll face any teams with blowup creatures this season.

There is usually some type of oddities at the Corky Kell Classic, but it's doubtful if we see anything like that this year until the playoffs, considering we make it that far of course. 

Brookwood had the monstrosity of a Zaxby's chicken on their field last season, but we don't have them for pre-region this time. 

Not sure what kind of freakish creatures Grayson my have blown up on their field when we go there. Maybe one of those dancing noodle guys.

Fred may be able to tell us what kind of weirdness they have in store for us, but it's likely they want to surprise us. 

xD

It was the Brookwood game!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

No, this is proof of one of my points. One of the excuses for DLS not playing Folsom, Folsom didn't deserve a game, etc....... Calling the week 0 game a rumor, etc........

It is a strong one. 

These statements didn’t come from the athletic department of DLS. So yes, they’re just rumors. I just find it hard to believe that Coach A would pressured into a game by a bunch of blowhards on a message board. Doesn’t make sense. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

These statements didn’t come from the athletic department of DLS. So yes, they’re just rumors. I just find it hard to believe that Coach A would pressured into a game by a bunch of blowhards on a message board. Doesn’t make sense. 

Rumors? Everything I said, came true!

So I was just making it ALL up? What a coincidence lol

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Rumors? Everything I said, came true!

So I was just making it ALL up? What a coincidence lol

Ok. So you’re close to somebody on the team. That has ZERO to do with YOU making this game happen. I’ll be looking forward to hearing your story....if you don’t take your ball and go home after the beat down🤣😎

Just now, Blueliner said:

Ok. So you’re close to somebody on the team. That has ZERO to do with YOU making this game happen. I’ll be looking forward to hearing your story....if you don’t take your ball and go home after the beat down🤣😎

You are going to need a 12 pack after this game is over. I don't mind supplying.

I think you will enjoy the story. It will connect many dots. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You are going to need a 12 pack after this game is over. I don't mind supplying.

I think you will enjoy the story. It will connect many dots. 

If you have any self respect, after DLS kicks Folsom out of the room The next morning without breakfast or a phone number, you’ll buy me a 12er of some delicious Fieldwork NE style IPA. There’s a brewery right here in Sac, so pick some up on the way down. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

If you have any self respect, after DLS kicks Folsom out of the room The next morning without breakfast or a phone number, you’ll buy me a 12er of some delicious Fieldwork NE style IPA. There’s a brewery right here in Sac, so pick some up on the way down. 

Why not just your pick of the litter at the new Out of Bounds on Folsom Blvd?

Cougs galore!

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure if we'll face any teams with blowup creatures this season.

There is usually some type of oddities at the Corky Kell Classic, but it's doubtful if we see anything like that this year until the playoffs, considering we make it that far of course. 

Brookwood had the monstrosity of a Zaxby's chicken on their field last season, but we don't have them for pre-region this time. 

Not sure what kind of freakish creatures Grayson my have blown up on their field when we go there. Maybe one of those dancing noodle guys.

Fred may be able to tell us what kind of weirdness they have in store for us, but it's likely they want to surprise us.

xD

Other than the cheerleader's signs that often have a wicked sense of humor, nothing that I know of.  We both don't have someone funding that much of the program (re: Zaxby's blow up chicken) or a need to resort to weirdness.  We have enough of that on the field.  🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sure they can. But my point is this.

GA NEEDS to travel to get OOS games, because they don't have a plethora of nationally ranked teams in their state. As displayed on this board by all their posters, they are fighting for national relevance. CA is not.

Folsom or any other top CA team DOES NOT need to travel OOS to get games, because there IS a plethora of nationally ranked teams in their state.

Therefore, GA teams should come to GA. Not the other way around.

No, we don't "need" to travel.  *You* need us to come to you to fulfill your fantasy.  By the way, be careful what you ask for, you might get it...and not like the outcome.

10 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

1. GA plays those teams because it is convenient and close. They are selected due to proximity, not talent. Big difference.

2. Scouts know GA for it's players, not for its teams. Big difference. GA schools are not nationally relevant but players are.

3. There are more than a few nationally relevant teams in CA. Two of them are playing week 0 😎 Folsom takes on DLS ON THE ROAD. Folsom plays CHAMINADE ON THE ROAD. This is on top of being in the #2 league in Cali, behind the Trinity league. BIG STEP UP from that crap league EBAL DLS joined for this year.

If Folsom didn't have respect, DLS wouldn't have shifted their entire 2018 schedule to get Folsom. Believe that.

There are plenty of good teams close to us.  Sure proximity plays a part.  What part of stupid would we have to be in order to consistently travel the country when we have good competition close by?  There aren't exactly a ton of powerhouse teams in the states closest to California.  Some, sure, a lot, nope.  You've got no choice but to travel.  Oh, tell me about Folsom's travel record.  I'm not familiar with it.  How may OOS games have they played over the past ten years and where were they?

There were so many college scouts at the Grayson-Stephenson spring game I almost couldn't get the truck and trailer down to the field house because of all of their cars.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 3:25 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm more interested in buying you a battery for your phone. That one is dead. xD

Besides, my money is already tied up in some other football team. Sorry. 

His battery always needs charging...along with other things.

10 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Greater Atlanta Christian did in 2016. Doing it again when they travel to TX. 

Grayson did it just last year. 

I don't think I'd waste much time on the low GaHSFB IQ type like that guy. He's just throwing shit against the wall and hoping it's correct as if this place isn't loaded with hobby football historians and the most knowledgeable HSFB fans on the planet. 

He's like a fish that got tossed on the bank when he's among the real football people. He can't swim or breathe up here with the knowledge base he's among. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Grayson did it just last year. 

I don't think I'd waste much time on the low GaHSFB IQ type like that guy. He's just throwing shit against the wall and hoping it's correct as if this place isn't loaded with hobby football historians and the most knowledgeable HSFB fans on the planet. 

He's like a fish that got tossed on the bank when he's among the real football people. He can't swim or breathe up here with the knowledge base he's among. 

I’ve got this visual of a fish on the bank. Flipping around for awhile, then just laying there...trying fish breathe out of water. 

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2018 at 5:34 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@Adam Kurkjian please explain colquitt at 13 .. they have lost 10 games in past 2 years... they just lost their all American LB and Starting QB... care to explain how they managed 13 in the nation 

I think they can win Georgia. They always start slow but have a good group coming back and have the pieces to run the table this year.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

I think they can win Georgia. They always start slow but have a good group coming back and have the pieces to run the table this year.

AK....you form the basis of a valid point.  My counter would be....Colquitt's season will probably boil down to QB play (Rising Junior) and player health.  Summer 7 on 7 performance will be key.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

On 5/17/2018 at 12:49 PM, FootballGuy said:

I'm glad you brought this up. Was looking on twitter the other day and saw how many colquitt players were receiving offers from every direction.....especially Rashard. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that colquitt wins state this season IF the new quarterback can produce. They're set everywhere else tho. 

Please refrain from sharing your analysis with Rab. Rab may defect to Lowndes at this point.

The Lowndes fan base will be.....

Mortified.

Regards

C.A.

🤫🤫🤫 

• Haha 2