After Texas school shooting, Houston police chief says he's 'hit rock bottom' with inaction on gun control

RedZone

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Confirmed as patently false by SCOTUS on numerous occasions. 

Get to work on that constitutional amendment...thoughts and prayers for your success. 

Source?

And even so, it's time for a new amendment. 

Maybe if you clowns want guns so bad, a nice military or police recruiter will be ready to meet you. 😃

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Source?

And even so, it's time for a new amendment. 

Maybe if you clowns want guns so bad, a nice military or police recruiter will be ready to meet you. 😃

The clowns are already allowed to have guns. 

If you people want to change that...like I said, get off your asses, dry your tears and put the work in required to do it. 

So far you seem more willing to stomp your feet and throw tantrums...so I guess we’ll see. 

Just now, zulu1128 said:

The clowns are already allowed to have guns. 

If you people want to change that...like I said, get off your asses, dry your tears and put the work in required to do it. 

So far you seem more willing to stomp your feet and throw tantrums...so I guess we’ll see. 

No tantrums.

A recruiter awaits, if you are so tough. 

You can shoot guns for free. 

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

So, you want to charge-fine someone because someone breaks in someone’s location and steals a gun...? 

So if someone steals your car and gets in a police chase and kills an officer or civilian, we should charge-fine you also?

If someone breaks into my home and steals one of my guns and goes out and shoots someone I should be charged? 

Sounds like insanity to me. 

Not insanity, liability.  The gun only has one purpose and that’s to kill.  This is better than trying to limit the type of weapon one can own.  But the public is getting tired of hearing that nothing can be done so let’s  pray and offer condolences.  

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Your wrong.....a militia is anyone that is able bodied. 

The military will use reservists or the national guard to supplement the regular army. And if that wasn’t enough we’d implement the draft.  An unorganized civilian militia would not be used in this day and age. Look at the militia acts of 1792 and 1903.  The National guard is a part of the organized state militia