Trump gets a win at SCOTUS

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Than lets go by what you are saying which I disagree with the last sentence but that's ok......we dont need anymore building especially in my part of NY. 

That is exactly why prices are the way they are.

To get cheap housing, you have to go places that are not established, where they are still building.

Many people aren't willing to do that. Even those areas are limited.

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That is exactly why prices are the way they are.

To get cheap housing, you have to go places that are not established, where they are still building.

Many people aren't willing to do that. Even those areas are limited.

Yes you have to move especially when you are young. There is absolutely nothing wrong with moving for better opportunities 

Using housing prices as an excuse to never increase wages is ridiculous.

You never want to make more money? LMFAO!

Never said I don't want to make more money but I'm not some money grubbing person that is out there trying to make more and more and more. There is a comfortable level in which you can live and be just fine. 

I want to see your opinion on this article. More and more schools going to 4 days a week. They say teachers will have better morale lol which I think is a joke. You work 6 hours a school day making 50k or more and now will only have to work 4 days a week. These teacher need to come to a realization that they dont deal with half the issues most people in a working field do

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/four-day-weeks-bring-smiles-rural-schools-will-they-work-n875711

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Who employ big numbers of people too.  Koch industries employees over 10,000... Good and bad in everything...There is no perfect world,Utopia does not exist...There is always Russia, China, England,Spain,Canada and other place all the malcontents can go...Look at all the Mexicans who are coming here.....American can't be as bad as many say...

In 1st world countries, we are about middle of the pack.

quality of life is way down.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

In 1st world countries, we are about middle of the pack.

quality of life is way down.

Then why dont people leave??? All we hear is how much it sucks here and trump sucks and the like but yea people dont leave how come?

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We are still waiting for the TrumpTards to leave.

All you people said is if trump is elected you guys are leaving what happened......I couldn't be happier with this country under Trump. You said better quality of life in other places than why dont people go.....its easy to go...the door to the country moves both ways 

But it was a great conversation...if you need a lawsuit against your employee make sure you file it individually and not class action

Just now, HSFBfan said:

All you people said is if trump is elected you guys are leaving what happened......I couldn't be happier with this country under Trump. You said better quality of life in other places than why dont people go.....its easy to go...the door to the country moves both ways 

We are waiting for all the TrumpTards to move to Mexico since they love low pay and no benefits so much.

mexico is waiting......

Cambodia is another great place for you since you despise unions. You can get a nice factory job there.

Your employer there will take care of you.

So no real response. No response to the relative statement you made of low pay. What's low pay for you someone else could be living very nicely 

Not really. You said housing costs a majority of your salary, correct?

Don't you live with mom and dad? lol

Housing is a huge part of the salary you make for basically any middle class citizen. Btw taxes mortgage and the like you have some crazy bills. 

But yet in NC you can make 30k and live in a 3bedroom apartment. 

Seems to be significantly better living down there

You don't pay that.

Never said I did.....my parents sure do...I would never start investing in anything here in NY. Why start a career here when you know you have no desire to ever stay here. Your not going to drop money on a house in a place your not going to stay

People's taxes go towards their health insurance.

What a concept.

Yea there is a healthcare tax on your food Bill's and such and even tourists have to pay it. Now you can disagree or agree with it but that's how they do it 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Never said I did.....my parents sure do...I would never start investing in anything here in NY. Why start a career here when you know you have no desire to ever stay here. Your not going to drop money on a house in a place your not going to stay

So you bag on millennials, yet live at home with mommy and daddy?

Interesting take.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yea there is a healthcare tax on your food Bill's and such and even tourists have to pay it. Now you can disagree or agree with it but that's how they do it 

Sounds good. They pay a small fraction more taxes than we do, but get back so much more in return.

Paid maternal leave for a year. Free health insurance, etc........