Another officer killed today...

NorCalRuss

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Regional Murder Rates.

The South leads.

Capture.PNG

Does this have any correlation in the south....African american population is big in the south and 40% of the people incarcerated in America are African Americans. So do we have to fix a group of people so this way we can fix the south in your words

Now I'm ready for backlash on the post but its facts 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Does this have any correlation in the south....African american population is big in the south and 40% of the people incarcerated in America are African Americans. So do we have to fix a group of people so this way we can fix the south in your words

Now I'm ready for backlash on the post but its facts 

I am not worried about any of that. All of you focus on CA and the politics. I am simply pointed out that throwing stones at others, when your house is a mess, isn't exactly smart.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am not worried about any of that. All of you focus on CA and the politics. I am simply pointed out that throwing stones at others, when your house is a mess, isn't exactly smart.

You should be worried about it. It's not good when African Americans are 13 percent of the population but 40% of the population in jail. Quite sad

I throw stones at CA about one thing illegals and all the crap the politicians want to open up to them

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Are republicans or democrats doing the killing ?? The group that commits the most murders usually vote and are democrats, I think....That may be a more precise statistic...Again, what political party is executed most,Democrats or republicans ??  What political party members in those regions commit those crimes ??? 

The south is ALL red. Leads the nation in murders and poverty. Not exactly a good example for posters from there who throw stones at other states. Am I right?

Unless you can show me stats on who murderers vote for, this is a non starter.

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You should be worried about it. It's not good when African Americans are 13 percent of the population but 40% of the population in jail. Quite sad

I throw stones at CA about one thing illegals and all the crap the politicians want to open up to them

I'd rather have hard working migrants in my state, you contribute, versus mass poverty and murder in the south.

Give and take.

Winning!

No, it's a question that may, with other stats ,yield the answer.. You must determine,who and what specific groups,in a region,commit the most murders,rather than blanket that whole region..ie In all of Baltimore , do democrats do the killing or do republicans do the killing..?? We both, imo,know the answer...

Party affiliation isn't generally on one's mind when a murder is committed. Yey?

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I'd rather have hard working migrants in my state, you contribute, versus mass poverty and murder in the south.

Give and take.

Winning!

I'd rather have illegals shot in the head but I guess were not going to get what we want.

Correct, but we both know that democrats do the  most killing .....Ie let's take Ala as an another example...Now 

,most of the murders in that state,imo, are committed by democrats imo...I bet Iam right..Discussion over..

People are a product of their environment.

Red state dominate murder rates. This is proven.

That is a little radical.

Why are you so worried about illegals? This is something that is an issue in states that you don't live anywhere near.

I have illegals in my state.....they shouldnt be here...not worried....annoyed that laws arent being followed. 

What you consider radical is things that used to happen all the time. Remember in the good old times when there were castles and the prisoner was beheaded and the head was put on a spike for all to see. 

So if we pile up dead bodies maybe people wouldnt be so inclined to try to come here illegally

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Remember in the good old times when there were castles and the prisoner was beheaded and the head was put on a spike for all to see. 

So if we pile up dead bodies maybe people wouldnt be so inclined to try to come here illegally

LOL you can't be serious.

Russia may like your stance though. They are taking people. Why not apply?

LOL you can't be serious.

Russia may like your stance though. They are taking people. Why not apply?

Any illegals in Russia....I was actually reading up on Denmark the other day.....great place...they actually deter people from coming there. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Anything to stop them from coming....i truly dont care the method how

Raise wages. Have Americans be willing to do the jobs illegals do.

Simple solution. Then illegals won't want to come here because of lack of available jobs.

Republicans and their supporters have voted directly against this- advocating for lower wages, shitty benefits, and the abolishment of unions.

Cheap labor is now in demand more than ever.

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Most are........and the rest is not the topic..You tried to infer that republican regions do all the mushers by blanket commentary.. Within those regions there are many murders committed by democrats within... That makes your attemp, when put into context,much more fallible...My commentary  and analogy is the more realistic..The RIGHT IS RIGHT🤙🤙

If all those murderers were dems, the shear amount of them would ensure the red states would be blue by now?

Fix the south!

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Raise wages. Have Americans be willing to do the jobs illegals do.

Simple solution. Then illegals won't want to come here because of lack of available jobs.

Republicans and their supporters have voted directly against this- advocating for lower wages, shitty benefits, and the abolishment of unions.

Cheap labor is now in demand more than ever.

What would be an acceptable raise in wages??? you cant have brain dead jobs paying 40k a year just as an example. Yes I know you brought up costco but they simply just dont hire people. They hire 1 person at a higher wage instead of 3 people at a lower wage

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

What would be an acceptable raise in wages??? you cant have brain dead jobs paying 40k a year just as an example. Yes I know you brought up costco but they simply just dont hire people. They hire 1 person at a higher wage instead of 3 people at a lower wage

What is acceptable is wages growing with inflation.

Not staying stagnant for 30 years.

The math is simple.