Another officer killed today...

NorCalRuss

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

3 other kids were in the house when this happened robbing it, looking for guns according to reports. They still looking for them. 

Freaking unbelievable how just damn inhuman some people are.  Shooting any Officer doing their job is insane but the brutality of killing a Woman is even more disgusting. Like I said Fry his ass and any other complicit in this heinous act. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

What is acceptable is wages growing with inflation.

Not staying stagnant for 30 years.

The math is simple.

So wages will just keep chasing inflation....so no number would be outrageous.....a bagger at a grocery store could make 40K???

Just now, DevilDog said:

Freaking unbelievable how just damn inhuman some people are.  Shooting any Officer doing their job is insane but the brutality of killing a Woman is even more disgusting. Like I said Fry his ass and any other complicit in this heinous act. 

Couldnt agree more

Just now, HSFBfan said:

So wages will just keep chasing inflation....so no number would be outrageous.....a bagger at a grocery store could make 40K???

The answer is yes. Everything else chases inflation. Housing, food, utilities, everything...............

A bagger at a grocery store could make 40k.......someday.......with inflation. The same apartment he lived in would also rise with inflation just like everything else.

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

The RIGHT IS RIGHT.....Your persistence is LEFT....But, your good to go...Try to focus on improving Calf rather than comment on other places..I do things in Fla with Brian Mast and fixing the VA in WPB....Call Jerry Brown and get him off train to nowhere....Dont worry about the South,you don't live there.......and Calf

needs tremendous help........

Fix the south and we can fix all the other states together.

Poverty for too long.

I don't understand how this gets turned into a Red vs. Blue or Republican vs. Democrat.  I bet that POS has not concept of either party more or less an ideology.  Criminals and murderers tend to be apolitical.   Silly argument.  Like when there is a mass shooter the left vs. Right B.S. starts.  Some 17yr old ass wipe shooting up a School I will assure you Political affiliation is way low on his grievances. 

I do agree and studies have proven wherever there is poverty you will have these type of situations.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The answer is yes. Everything else chases inflation. Housing, food, utilities, everything...............

A bagger at a grocery store could make 40k.......someday.......with inflation. The same apartment he lived in would also rise with inflation just like everything else.

thats insane....you would have to pay someone with a real education and a real job what over 100k. Doctors and such would be making what a million? companies would never go for that. they would rather just not hire and have you do 3 peoples jobs to save money

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Every other day is more than 79.

When will the south be fixed?

Also, look at the population below. Murders per capita in Atlanta are FAR worse.

Atlanta- 472k

Baltimore- 2.8 Million

What an idiot, 472k is for the city only dipshit.

Metro is millions.

I'm not even gonna bother finding the exact number.

Regards

C.A.

#highleveldipshittery

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

thats insane....you would have to pay someone with a real education and a real job what over 100k. Doctors and such would be making what a million? companies would never go for that. they would rather just not hire and have you do 3 peoples jobs to save money

Do you understand inflation?

Do you realize nice homes in the 50's cost 10k?

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Do you understand inflation?

Do you realize nice homes in the 50's cost 10k?

Yes i understand both....but people who treated their homes for investments purposes drove up the price. Back in the 50s you bought house and died in house. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

No, Calf should lead by example..40 million with a huge unemployment and ILLEGAL INVADES...Whe they fix that then, we have a stating place.......The worst to hopefully the best with you,the critic of south and republican regions leading the way...Clan your own state first.....SF is a big shithole, start there first..😎😎

40 million people. 5th worlds largest economy. Providing a majority of produce for the entire country.

We will fix flaws when the south starts their journey of fixing.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yes i understand both....but people who treated their homes for investments purposes drove up the price. Back in the 50s you bought house and died in house. 

Inflation.

Eggs costed 10 cents back then. Disneyland ticket was 2 dollars. It is 100 plus now.

Inflation.

When wages don't keep up with inflation, you have the problems we have now.

And you have people like yourself advocating to keep wages low. Unreal!

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Inflation.

Eggs costed 10 cents back then. Disneyland ticket was 2 dollars. It is 100 plus now.

Inflation.

When wages don't keep up with inflation, you have the problems we have now.

And you have people like yourself advocating to keep wages low. Unreal!

Im not advocating im being very realistic.....companies do not want to pay more than they have too. You wanna make money thru companies get stocks....stockholders are very happy people as companies as you stated are making more and more money. Wait til we are replaced with more AI....what are we going to do then?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Im not advocating im being very realistic.....companies do not want to pay more than they have too. You wanna make money thru companies get stocks....stockholders are very happy people as companies as you stated are making more and more money. Wait til we are replaced with more AI....what are we going to do then?

You complain about prices, housing, etc........

I am telling you the reason is because wages haven't moved with inflation. It will get worse.

You complain about prices, housing, etc........

I am telling you the reason is because wages haven't moved with inflation. It will get worse.

yes because housing shouldnt be rising when wages havent moved....housing should be the same prices as they were in the 80s when we are on 80s wages. Wouldnt that make sense

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yes because housing shouldnt be rising when wages havent moved....housing should be the same prices as they were in the 80s when we are on 80s wages. Wouldnt that make sense

Housing is based on demand. Demand higher- prices higher.

There isn't an abundance in housing available. Population is increasing, people are living longer. Building isn't happening. More demand. See what I mean?

Wages not rising with inflation are just making housing and all other things even that much more unaffordable.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Housing is based on demand. Demand higher- prices higher.

There isn't an abundance in housing available. Population is increasing, people are living longer. Building isn't happening. More demand. See what I mean?

Wages not rising with inflation are just making housing and all other things even that much more unaffordable.

Yes we have become very irresponsible people and increasing our population.....not good very selfish....Country before yourself.

Yes another huge problem.....longevity of life

People should have to get a license to parent IMHO. It would take care of a lot of problems.

That and wages rising with inflation.

Boom. Done.

You can do that or no kids until the population hits a certain number and that applies to everyone. If the country hits 100 million have a kid or at that point the country will determine if there is a need for more kids. 

Other problem you brought up you never addressed....how are you ending peoples lives.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

You can do that or no kids until the population hits a certain number and that applies to everyone. If the country hits 100 million have a kid or at that point the country will determine if there is a need for more kids. 

Other problem you brought up you never addressed....how are you ending peoples lives.

You don't end anyone's life. Longevity in life is a good thing.

But we must learn how to deal with the longevity financially. We have not been responsible thus far. Most people have nothing for retirement. Including yourself.

You don't end anyone's life. Longevity in life is a good thing.

But we must learn how to deal with the longevity financially. We have not been responsible thus far. Most people have nothing for retirement. Including yourself.

No its not...it creates a financial and society problem. Puts a huge strain on cities states and federally. Billions of dollars paid out in SS Pensions and other financial means.....longevity is quite bad. We can save billions if people died before collecting