St Thomas Aquinas spring practice video

DB4

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ask St John Bosco and their number 2 California State ranking and number 5 national ranking if they felt STA's talent was "squandered" 

Burnnnn

It's still funny that number 2 in CA couldn't beat sta but 2 FL publics from a "trending down" state including one in 7a (the weakest class in FL according to people on here)  and one from 8a (a weak class with no elite teams according to some on here) was able to beat them 

18 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Burnnnn

It's still funny that number 2 in CA couldn't beat sta but 2 FL publics from a "trending down" state including one in 7a (the weakest class in FL according to people on here)  and one from 8a (a weak class with no elite teams according to some on here) was able to beat them 

Sammy is a paid Calpreps bot. 

He is the collusion that meddles in real HSFB affairs. Simple propaganda that doesn't hide his partisanship for California football. 

But everything he says is fake news so he is basically the CNN of the board. 

And yes I'm talking about him like he's not standing right here 😂

24 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Burnnnn

Speaking of STA, how in the hell did they lose to centennial tho? And this is a legit question. Was it fatigue? I did see some of y'all saying that they played a game earlier in the week. 

34 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

And mic 🎤 drop. 

154 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 7A District 14 7A 10-3 2-0 (1st) 5-1 55.3 38.8 88-52

WINS: #3 St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) (9-3), #487 Deerfield Beach (FL) (14-0), #971 Doral Academy (Doral, FL) (48-6), #1343 Stranahan (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (44-0), #1419 West Broward (Pembroke Pines, FL) (38-7), #2766 Ely [Blanche] (Pompano Beach, FL) (35-6), #3237 Anderson [Boyd] (Lauderdale Lakes, FL) (38-14), #4832 Fort Lauderdale (FL) (49-7), #5088 South Miami (Miami, FL) (56-0), #6357 Piper (Sunrise, FL) (40-0), LOSSES: #28 Venice (FL) (27-20), #291

Centennial (Peoria, AZ) (12-0), #363 Miramar (FL) (44-27)

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Speaking of STA, how in the hell did they lose to centennial tho? And this is a legit question. Was it fatigue? I did see some of y'all saying that they played a game earlier in the week. 

I watched about half that game and from what i saw sta had no offensive production in that game and they looked completely out of the sync 

Someone who watched the entire game would be able to give better details on it 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sammy is a paid Calpreps bot. 

He is the collusion that meddles in real HSFB affairs. Simple propaganda that doesn't hide his partisanship for California football. 

But everything he says is fake news so he is basically the CNN of the board. 

And yes I'm talking about him like he's not standing right here 😂

Subtweeted like a 14 year old girl.  LOL.

My Statements have been proven to be #NotFakeNews

1.  The Bishop has no weakness (2016)

2.  Stache has a Once In A Generation team (2017)

3.  Folsom is the devil. (ongoing)

4. No Program squanders more Talent than STA (Rivals era).

Or Centennial could have been a national ranked undefeated state champion from a quality football state. 

Team's names don't win games. Last years Centennial team was a quality squad. 

Cali's 2nd ranked team losing to Florida's 12th ranked team is more of a head scratcher than Florida's 12th ranked team losing to Arizona's 2nd ranked team. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Or Centennial could have been a national ranked undefeated state champion from a quality football state. 

Cali's 2nd ranked team losing to Florida's 12th ranked team is more of a head scratcher than Florida's 12th ranked team losing to Arizona's 2nd ranked team. 

I actually had sta around 14th or 15th in state last year but close enough 

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The game was tied in regulation.  SJB out gained STA but missed several make able field goals. Facts.

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No program squanders more talent than STA.  Sad.

The answer is still Stephenson, GA  (#1 in fbs recruits in GA 2004-2018, no state titles).  STA 2-0 vs Cali's flagships 

44 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Subtweeted like a 14 year old girl.  LOL.

How many screen names do you have?   Bigdrop thinks you're the head coach of Mater Dei  

My Statements have been proven to be #NotFakeNews  

1.  The Bishop has no weakness (2016)  Blown ref call was their best play... screwed STA, I've shown numerous video examples 

2.  Stache has a Once In A Generation team (2017)  Enough 4-5 stars to do it, including a 5 star QB and WR...

3.  Folsom is the devil. (ongoing)  

4. No Program squanders more Talent than STA (Rivals era).  2 MNC vs. 0 state titles...  

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:
154 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 7A District 14 7A 10-3 2-0 (1st) 5-1 55.3 38.8 88-52

WINS: #3 St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) (9-3), #487 Deerfield Beach (FL) (14-0), #971 Doral Academy (Doral, FL) (48-6), #1343 Stranahan (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (44-0), #1419 West Broward (Pembroke Pines, FL) (38-7), #2766 Ely [Blanche] (Pompano Beach, FL) (35-6), #3237 Anderson [Boyd] (Lauderdale Lakes, FL) (38-14), #4832 Fort Lauderdale (FL) (49-7), #5088 South Miami (Miami, FL) (56-0), #6357 Piper (Sunrise, FL) (40-0), LOSSES: #28 Venice (FL) (27-20), #291

Centennial (Peoria, AZ) (12-0), #363 Miramar (FL) (44-27)

154 lmao! 

And where’s Orange Lutheran top 25! 

59 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You lose your sh*t worse than BC when they saw the Stache take the field

The Stache sold his soul to the devil and his legacy is tarnished putting that team together after years of getting abused by sjb. 

He couldn’t beat negro so he had to change the entire program. Sad. 

The Stache is the Kevin Durant of HS football. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

That has to be a big factor, plus they had to travel pretty far.