Folsom 2018 D1 Offers

48 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

You shunned D1 San Jose St when it fit your agenda and then had to do some major backpedaling in the thread.

I was poking fun at one poster.

I have always said the goal of any HS player if to get a scholarship. I don't care if it's D2 NAIA or Alabama. That is the goal.

We care more about education that anything. Hence, sending kids to Columbia and Harvard. 

17 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I was poking fun at one poster.

I have always said the goal of any HS player if to get a scholarship. I don't care if it's D2 NAIA or Alabama. That is the goal.

We care more about education that anything. Hence, sending kids to Columbia and Harvard. 

Dear member,

14 of the first 26 posts on this thread are by you.  Please delete this low energy thread and take your conversation with yourself offline.

Thank you in advance for not boring the rest of us.

-The Comish

16 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

14 of the first 26 posts on this thread are by you.  Please delete this low energy thread and take your conversation with yourself offline.

Thank you in advance for not boring the rest of us.

-The Comish

Sammy,

If you would like to continue to engage and obsesses about Folsom, please post from your main handle.

- The Champ

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Agreed. It will be a fun night!

For DLS....yes it will be. I re-watched the Jesuit/Folsom game. That feeeble attempt at running the veer netted Jesuit 180 yards against that Folsom D. Seriously, what is Sparty gonna do to them? Oh I already said it....300+ baby! 😎

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

For DLS....yes it will be. I re-watched the Jesuit/Folsom game. That feeeble attempt at running the veer netted Jesuit 180 yards against that Folsom D. Seriously, what is Sparty gonna do to them? Oh I already said it....300+ baby! 😎

You watched the 1st Jesuit game? Where Folsom put 47 on them in a half?

That was a good game. 

Folsom is stacked. 😎

• Like 1

On 5/22/2018 at 6:20 AM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom 2018 D1 Offers By Player:

Joe Ngata (2017 All American): Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, Nebraska, Florida, Florida State,Michigan Too many others to list

Daniyel Ngata: Michigan, Alabama, Sacramento State, Nebraska, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, San Diego State, Arizona State, Notre Dame. San Jose State

Elijah Badger: Nebraska. Michigan, Florida, Oregon, USC

Tyler Hardeman: Columbia, Sacramento State

Parker Clayton: Columbia

Caleb Nelson: Sacramento State, San Jose State

Chandon Pierre: Sacramento State

Joe Wagner: Sacramento State

Kaiden Bennett: Boise State, UC Davis, Utah, San Diego State

So far- 9 players, 34 verified offers. Actually 10, but I am sure Kaden Richardson hasn't put his out publicly. This doesn't count all the small offers from Joe Ngata (way too many to list).

@Blueliner pretty mediocre list eh?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Good list, but  you need Lineman vs DLS not WRs(1 DL). If DLS sticks to the dive, I don't see how Folsom will stop them. 300-400 rushing yards on 35 points at least, while grinding out the clock

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You watched the 1st Jesuit game? Where Folsom put 47 on them in a half?

That was a good game. 

Folsom is stacked. 😎

Yes. I saw that. But look what happened in the rematch after a former Spartan coach had a little film to go on. What kind of preparation and adjustments will Coach A. make with his 5 D1s on defense? 

Lol...don’t worry, I know Folsom was in control of that game. They killed themselves with penalties. But I can only imagine how many penalties Sparty will draw as Folsom tries to keep them in check. Key word...tries.

22 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Good list, but  you need Lineman vs DLS not WRs(1 DL). If DLS sticks to the dive, I don't see how Folsom will stop them. 300-400 rushing yards on 35 points at least, while grinding out the clock

Steeler,

I’ve been trying to tell him. He won’t listen. He thinks that Folsom is just gonna go up and down the field on offense and Folsom will just stuff em on D. Ignorance is bliss🤣

24 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It’s a good list. But those receivers aren’t going to stop DLS front 7 with 5 D1s.😲

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. I saw that. But look what happened in the rematch after a former Spartan coach had a little film to go on. What kind of preparation and adjustments will Coach A. make with his 5 D1s on defense? 

Lol...don’t worry, I know Folsom was in control of that game. They killed themselves with penalties. But I can only imagine how many penalties Sparty will draw as Folsom tries to keep them in check. Key word...tries.

Week 0. Folsom has the advantage and is the favorite at preseason number 1. 

Folsom by 10.