I Guess There Will Be No Nobel Prize

DarterBlue

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

30F0819E-D99B-48E0-8552-6C9AC6CBECC6.jpeg

I don't know whether or not Kim was serious about wanting to negotiate. What I do know is that if he was, Bolton did not do the proposed summit any good when he stated on camera that he wanted to see a Libia style solution. Whatever he is, Kim is not an idiot and it was certainly not lost on him that Gaddafi is no longer among the living. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I don't know whether or not Kim was serious about wanting to negotiate. What I do know is that if he was, Bolton did not do the proposed summit any good when he stated on camera that he wanted to see a Libia style solution. Whatever he is, Kim is not an idiot and it was certainly not lost on him that Gaddafi is no longer among the living. 

Exactly.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I told you you wouldn't understand.

Asking is not understanding for you because you never take the time to educate yourself only to repeat talking points.

Come to the table with something other than heresay.

Ok tell us why obama got it wiseguy? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Ok tell us why obama got it wiseguy? 

Because the Europeans hated W. and thought that the best way to stick it to him one last time was to give it to a new President who talked a good game about “Hope” and “Change”.  And he gave some speech in Berlin about healing the earth or some such shit.  The Europeans worship Gaia even more than God at this point.  Oh, and it didn’t hurt that he was black.

Obama didn’t deserve it after such a short tenure.  Even funnier that once he was in the White House a while he DEFINITELY didn’t deserve it.  He wasn’t shy about killing terrorists using drones, special ops, etc., and routinely violating other nations’ airspaces to do so.  He actually did a good job of this.  

A few examples on a more macro-level: his fecklessness in the face of Russian aggression led to the annexation of Crimea, his continuation (admittedly a policy he inherited) of “benign neglect” for the DPRK culminated in them having a growing nuclear arsenal, and his failure to lead in the Middle East and North Africa helped lead to the rise of ISIS and the humanitarian horror of the Syrian Civil War.  

So on no level did he deserve it.

Though I’m sure SportsNut will come back with some triflin’ BS about how he once told a school crossing guard to mind their business and now he single-handedly fends off hordes riot dogs and SWAT teams all while raising that first to the sky in the name of his people.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

I noticed your engagement with that other poster man.

Don't want to see more.

Though I really like pink too.

Great color.  You should be more comfortable wearing pastels, especially this time of year.  Cops would also be less likely to harass you if you took the Fubu jersey off and put on some Brooks Brothers instead.

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Yes, Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize because his stance is one of peace rather than the prior stance of war of the Bush administration.

The Bush administration was war happy and started wars all over. It's common knowledge that 911 was an inside job orchestrated by the government in order to start wars and thereby profit from them. Obama deserved the prize simply because he is expressing the will of the people. That in itself deserves a prize. Bush didn't care what the country wanted and followed his own, selfish path of retribution.

Posted by: Nik0Interior

Thank you, brother.  You’re all I thought you were and then some.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

You have no idea about anything I am.

All I am to you are words on a screen.

And  member of a group of people you don't like.

Welcome to the internet

Where you can be anything you want.

Are you Pink?

Light purple right now.  Will bring the pink down the shore this weekend, though.

Dawg, I know you:

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Yes, Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize because his stance is one of peace rather than the prior stance of war of the Bush administration.

The Bush administration was war happy and started wars all over. It's common knowledge that 911 was an inside job orchestrated by the government in order to start wars and thereby profit from them. Obama deserved the prize simply because he is expressing the will of the people. That in itself deserves a prize. Bush didn't care what the country wanted and followed his own, selfish path of retribution.

Posted by: Nik0Interior

So you googled ... 

why did obama deserve nobel peace prize.

than copy and pasted someone else’s answer. 

Lmao. 

6 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I hear you, are we giving Kim too much credit?

Echos of Stalin, Kim is. 

Regards

BufordGaWolves

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

But isn't that the way you run your mouth?

Things other people said?

Sheep

Lol no .... you read all the material you can on a subject from both sides and form your own opinion. 

But you’re  just too lazy. A Low informed, uneducated, low IQ voter the democrats rely on..... but you’re too stupid to know any better. 

But you know how to use google and copy and paste lol 

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I'm 142 years old.

Not really but I was 72 in 72.

And you are no one of consequence.

Your existence is predicated on a failure to act.

In accordance with the laws of nature,

You are but a fragment of mere speculation.

A result of chance.

He lost.

And in doing so, you became and we all lost.

Cool Haiku ... get it off google? 

22 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

See, you are an idiot, just like the rest.

Not everyone is dumb as fuck like you guys.

I am me.

I got it from me.

You guys want to make everyone like you.

I can't join. I am an independent thinker.

I grew up without Google

Don't need that to make you look bad,

You do that to yourself every day.

So far removed from reality that up is no longer up.

Can't think 

refuse to read

can't reason or rationalize

Brain set to minimum.............for life.

Please google why Obama deserved a nobel peace prize .... than copy and paste answer. Thanks.