Yankees might hit 300 HRs this year (and still get only the wildcard)

Bormio

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Wow. The Bronx is so close to Jersey and not NY. Yet it's in NY lolllllll

20180607_090908.png

Again for the 3rd time......where is MOST of NY.....not anywhere near NYC. NJ gets split the top half all NY fans. Bottom half all Philly fans. From albany on up you have buffalo fans. the top of NJ is closer to Yankee stadium than most of NYS. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You live in NJ. You don't have a baseball team. 

Dude reppin Yankees like a typical east coast front runner. 

Your Cavs got embarrassed last night at home. 4-0 sweep of the weak coast. 

35 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

you do understand Yankee Stadium is closer to NJ than to 90% of NYS

He’s an idiot 

DD59BC17-A8D0-4095-AD0D-7D7448DC63C8.png

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Paying Price $31 mill +  through 2023 was a great investment.   Between him, Hanley being released, and the fact that the Sox have no farm system, they better win in the next 2 years or start to re-stock.  They have nothing much in the pantry after that. 

Price has pitched well this year - just not against the Yankees.  The Sox have time with their farm system - their core is quite young.

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Price has pitched well this year - just not against the Yankees.  The Sox have time with their farm system - their core is quite young.

Sale has one more year left on his deal then he will command a lot more $$. 

Betts goes to arbitration after this year.

Bogarts goes to arbitration after this year.

JD Martinez is a great bat in the lineup.  Devers is a solid 3B.

Other than that they don't have much, IMO.  

Their farm system is terrible.  Like I said, I think they have a 2 year window to win it.  If they can pull off a quick turnaround like the Yankees and are able to have some of their homegrown prospects hit, then they will be in fine shape.  If not, they better start scouting hard.

4 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Sale has one more year left on his deal then he will command a lot more $$. 

Betts goes to arbitration after this year.

Bogarts goes to arbitration after this year.

JD Martinez is a great bat in the lineup.  Devers is a solid 3B.

Other than that they don't have much, IMO.  

Their farm system is terrible.  Like I said, I think they have a 2 year window to win it.  If they can pull off a quick turnaround like the Yankees and are able to have some of their homegrown prospects hit, then they will be in fine shape.  If not, they better start scouting hard.

Serious question- I was watching a Yankee home game recently.

Why is there such a large disparity of dudes in the crowd? There are seriously almost no women at all.

Weird.

I guess I am used to the beautiful west coast, where we have a large contingent of beautiful women at games.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Why is there such a large disparity of dudes in the crowd? There are seriously almost no women at all.

Weird.

I guess I am used to the beautiful west coast, where we have a large contingent of beautiful women at games.

Lmao bro is ur life that bad that u gotta brag 247 about petty shit lmao wat a bum ... I’d hate to see what ur kids turn out to be

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Weird.

Plenty of women there last time I was in attendance.  Same with MSG during the Winter.  Never seems to be a shortage. 

I've been to ballparks in Tampa Bay, Arizona, Los Angeles, Baltimore, and Boston and have never realized any real disparity between Male / Female attendance in comparison to Yankee Stadium or Citi Field. 

2 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Plenty of women there last time I was in attendance.  Same with MSG during the Winter.  Never seems to be a shortage. 

I've been to ballparks in Tampa Bay, Arizona, Los Angeles, Baltimore, and Boston and have never realized any real disparity between Male / Female attendance in comparison to Yankee Stadium or Citi Field. 

Funny- every time I watch on TV it seems like mostly a dude fest. Weird.

th.jpg