Oh those poor young Trumpers and Trumpetts....

DBP66

Trump Mourns 'Young And Beautiful' Lives 'Destroyed' By Russia Probe

HuffPost Hayley Miller,HuffPost 4 hours ago

e5360d933e693140a271c8b16f763dd0 President Donald Trump on Sunday lamented the lives "devastated" by special

President Donald Trump on Sunday lamented the lives “devastated” by special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

In his latest attempt to discredit the federal probe, Trump tweeted that the “young and beautiful lives” allegedly “destroyed” by the “Russia Collusion Witch Hunt” had “journeyed to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes.”

“They went back home in tatters!” he tweeted.

It’s unclear who Trump was referring to in his tweet, though at least 19 people have been charged in Mueller’s investigation, which began in May 2017.

Michael Flynn, 59, who served as Trump’s national security adviser for a month before his ouster, was the first person inside the president’s administration to be indicted in the probe. He pleaded guilty in December to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian government.

Paul Manafort, 69, a former Trump campaign chairman, has been indicted on multiple criminal charges, including conspiring to launder money and bank fraud. He has pleaded not guilty to all the charges. 

Several other Trump associates, including Rick Gates, 46, a former deputy chairman of Trump’s campaign, and George Papadopoulos, 30, a former Trump campaign adviser, have pleaded guilty to charges related to the probe and have agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

Trump has repeatedly tried to undermine Mueller’s investigation, tweeting May 20 that “real Americans” should “get tough” on the probe.

Still, the majority of Americans have said they support the probe into possible collusion between Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and Russia, according to a poll conducted in April by The Washington Post and ABC News.

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Our guy always gets the last laugh.

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

LMFAO you joking right? 

Patriotic yet dodged draft 5 times

Honorable yet bragged about grabbing a women's vagina

Conqueror yet his "business intelligence" is why the USFL went out of business 

Determined, yeah he is,  determined to do anything no matter how cheap and underhanded to get himself ahead

Family man,  LMAO guy cheated on every wife he previously had.  Please tell me you all don't encourage your children to emulate this guy

Man of faith? Read above. Infidelity is far from faithful 

Trustworthy? Lmao i wouldn't trust a 5 dollar bill around this guy much less trust my life in his hands,  he would sell out his own family to get ahead if he could

LMAO 😂 

This might be the most misleading thing I've ever seen,  only a idiot will believe the garbage on that cover is true

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

LMFAO you joking right? 

Patriotic yet dodged draft 5 times

Honorable yet bragged about grabbing a women's vagina

Conqueror yet his "business intelligence" is why the USFL went out of business 

Determined, yeah he is,  determined to do anything no matter how cheap and underhanded to get himself ahead

Family man,  LMAO guy cheated on every wife he previously had.  Please tell me you all don't encourage your children to emulate this guy

Man of faith? Read above. Infidelity is far from faithful 

Trustworthy? Lmao i wouldn't trust a 5 dollar bill around this guy much less trust my life in his hands,  he would sell out his own family to get ahead if he could

LMAO 😂 

This might be the most misleading thing I've ever seen,  only a idiot will believe the garbage on that cover is true

believe it or not he does believe all Trump's B.S....he's a "free thinker"....🙄

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trump Mourns 'Young And Beautiful' Lives 'Destroyed' By Russia Probe

HuffPost Hayley Miller,HuffPost 4 hours ago

e5360d933e693140a271c8b16f763dd0 President Donald Trump on Sunday lamented the lives "devastated" by special

President Donald Trump on Sunday lamented the lives “devastated” by special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

In his latest attempt to discredit the federal probe, Trump tweeted that the “young and beautiful lives” allegedly “destroyed” by the “Russia Collusion Witch Hunt” had “journeyed to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes.”

“They went back home in tatters!” he tweeted.

It’s unclear who Trump was referring to in his tweet, though at least 19 people have been charged in Mueller’s investigation, which began in May 2017.

Michael Flynn, 59, who served as Trump’s national security adviser for a month before his ouster, was the first person inside the president’s administration to be indicted in the probe. He pleaded guilty in December to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian government.

Paul Manafort, 69, a former Trump campaign chairman, has been indicted on multiple criminal charges, including conspiring to launder money and bank fraud. He has pleaded not guilty to all the charges. 

Several other Trump associates, including Rick Gates, 46, a former deputy chairman of Trump’s campaign, and George Papadopoulos, 30, a former Trump campaign adviser, have pleaded guilty to charges related to the probe and have agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

Trump has repeatedly tried to undermine Mueller’s investigation, tweeting May 20 that “real Americans” should “get tough” on the probe.

Still, the majority of Americans have said they support the probe into possible collusion between Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and Russia, according to a poll conducted in April by The Washington Post and ABC News.

I am sure the only lives Trump gives a damn about are his own and maybe, just maybe, those of his immediate family. And for the right price I am not even sure about the latter. This is just a further effort on his part to try and avoid the legal noose that is slowly tightening around him. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I am sure the only lives Trump gives a damn about are his own and maybe, just maybe, those of his immediate family. And for the right price I am not even sure about the latter. This is just a further effort on his part to try and avoid the legal noose that is slowly tightening around him. 

he's sounds like a desperate man...not an innocent man who has nothing to hide...he's like a caged rat...and his desperate....grasping for straws, his silly ass tweets reflect that...

• Haha 1