What a joke the NBA is

hardhit1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Surprised you would disagree, had refs used my thought process then your Miami Hurricanes wouldn't have gotten robbed of national championship 

How's that?

They called pass interference on the field. It wasn't reviewable and the call stood.

So basically it has nothing at all in common with the call last night.

1 minute ago, Goldmember said:

The referees enforced the rules.

This isn't a difficult concept to anybody who's not mentally disabled.

Mentally disabled? You don't know me but yet think you can make false assumptions about me

And what qualifications do you have to make false statements like that, oh wait i know the answer to that so you can kiss my ass 

Only thing disabled is your mouth which sooner or later is going to cost you when you run your mouth to the wrong person and get your teeth knocked down your throat 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Mentally disabled? You don't know me but yet think you can make false assumptions about me

And what qualifications do you have to make false statements like that, oh wait i know the answer to that so you can kiss my ass 

Only thing disabled is your mouth which sooner or later is going to cost you when you run your mouth to the wrong person and get your teeth knocked down your throat 

I like the enthusiasm.

Keep it up!

14 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

They won the game in real rules

but now make believe rules as we go along

A joke the NBA is

Child please.  Lebron travels on every possession, pushed off with his off arm and never gets called.  But if you so much as breath to hard on him you get T"ed up. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Remember what happened to the Kings against the Lakers in that playoff series?

It's all good until they are helping the team you don't want to win.

😂 everyone remembers game 7 but they never talk about how the Lakers were getting ref whipped in game 6.I don't give dam who wins congrats to whoever that turns out to be

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

😂 everyone remembers game 7 but they never talk about how the Lakers were getting ref whipped in game 6.I don't give dam who wins congrats to whoever that turns out to be

The Warriors are the best team in the NBA. Some people are still upset.

They are better than ANY team LA ever had. Facts.

Dubs in 5.

8 hours ago, Goldmember said:

Again, you not understanding that this particular play was reviewable doesn't make the rule make believe. It just means that you didn't know the rules.

Pot meet kettle. You have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about yet are lecturing someone else. How rich.

The only criteria that can trigger a review of a charge/block scenario is when there is doubt over whether the defender was in the restricted area.

Since LBJ was clearly at least full foot in front of the restricted area and had never been there at any time and 2 officials had clear, unobstructed views of it —- there never should have been a review.

Any suggestion that it was even close is akin to reviewing a 27 foot three point attempt to see whether a toe was on the line. They never do that because it would be ridiculous.

The officiating crew used the ‘out’ that there was doubt over whether he was in the restricted area —- which is utterly ridiculous—- so that they could then trigger the review. Everyone that watched the play live knew the restricted area was never gonna come into play. And it wasn’t even close. 

The refs explanation is just as laughable and ridiculous as JR Smith’s insistence that he knew the game was tied.

1 minute ago, ThunderRam said:

Pot meet kettle. You have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about yet are lecturing someone else. How rich.

The only criteria that can trigger a review of a charge/block scenario is when there is doubt over whether the defender was in the restricted area.

Since LBJ was clearly several feet in front of the restricted area and had never been there at any time and 2 officials had clear, unobstructed views of it —- there never should have been a review.

Any suggestion that it was even close is akin to reviewing a 27 foot three point attempt to see whether a toe was on the line. They never do that because it would be ridiculous.

The officiating crew used the ‘out’ that there was doubt over whether he was in the restricted area —- which is utterly ridiculous—- so that they could then trigger the review. Everyone that watched the play live knew the restricted area was never gonna come into play. And it wasn’t even close. 

The refs explanation is just as laughable and ridiculous as JR Smith’s insistence that he knew the game was tied.

False. Jeff Green was in there as well and he was EXTREMELY close to the restricted area. The refs saw it in real time and saw there was feet in or near the restricted area. They had to look at it to ensure it wasn't James feet inside the restricted area. When this is triggered, they can also review the block/charge.

You are just made because the Dubs are winning and your Kings are a total joke.

The Cavs have SEVERAL opportunities to win the game and they choked.

Get over it.

17 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I feel sorry for Lebron.

Take a bunch of scrubs to the finals, score half the team's points to have a chance to win, and then little tarded boy goes full retard to lose it all.

Bless your soul King James!

Y'all are laughs.  It was one play/possession out of 100's.  Plus he hustled and got the rebound too.  The kat was playing hard till the last second.  JR Smith, you are whats right with this country!!

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Y'all are laughs.  It was one play/possession out of 100's.  Plus he hustled and got the rebound too.  The kat was playing hard till the last second.  JR Smith, you are whats right with this country!!

He played hard to get the ball as far from the basket as possible...

Little tarded boy for sure.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Letter of the rule.

Perfect adherence.

Image_1.png

Next time you're going to waste Goldmember's time at least be interesting.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Since LBJ was clearly at least full foot in front of the restricted area and had never been there at any time and 2 officials had clear, unobstructed views of it —- there never should have been a review.

This is all irrelevant nonsense.

Your opinion is noted.

The officials followed the letter of the rule.