High Risk /Low Risk Scheduling

Sammyswordsman

3 hours ago, Pops said:

Why are you bothered by guys 3,000 miles away whose knowledge of GA football is less than complete when you have 3,000 posters on here 1 mike away who are delusional?

Hyperbole makes you look silly.  I'm not bothered by you at all.  It appears you didn't read my post where I said " As I've said, I do this for fun and your comment caught my eye due to an eerie similarity to a local GA board post."  I was interested only because of that similarity.  You won't provide the proof so at this point I have to take it like much of the trash that is talked here and write it off to coincidence.

Not taking up anyone's battles for them, but, going out on a limb of my own...

Lovejoy would have been a tough out for most schools in the country around five/six years ago. They always play hardnosed football and would still give a lot of teams a fit, even if they have fallen off a bit in recent years. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lovejoy would have been a tough out for most schools in the country around five/six years ago. They always play hardnosed football and would still give a lot of teams a fit, even if they have fallen off a bit in recent years. 

They couldn’t touch Folsom. Sorry couldn’t resist. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When Al Hughes was there, their defense was top notch every season. Its ashame they got rid of him...

Their defense in the 2012 6A State Title game was as good as it gets... They made Alvin Kamara earn every single solitary yard. He finished with 121 rushing yards on 33 carries (3.67 ypc). Norcross rode the wheels off Kamara. 

What finally led to Norcross breaking through was a 61 yard TD pass to Kamara in the 4th Quarter. Lovejoy led pretty much the entire game, up 14-3 at one point. In the 4th, Lovejoy was up 14-9, and Norcross got the ball with 5:28 remaining... On 3rd and 19, Wilbur hit Kamara down the sideline for a 61 yard TD pass. That was a really good game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fred said:

Hyperbole makes you look silly.  I'm not bothered by you at all.  It appears you didn't read my post where I said " As I've said, I do this for fun and your comment caught my eye due to an eerie similarity to a local GA board post."  I was interested only because of that similarity.  You won't provide the proof so at this point I have to take it like much of the trash that is talked here and write it off to coincidence.

Proof of what?  

Dont make do any heavy lifting