High Risk /Low Risk Scheduling

Sammyswordsman

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Pretty much and it's pretty amusing watching this guy from NJ take shots at Texas.

1-he has NO clue about Texas High School football

2-NJ has never ever been to Texas to play a high school football game.

gardenball and his very small tribe get giddy about playing Imhotep Charter, PA and etc....

There are hundreds of Imhotep Charters in Texas......20 or 30 of them in Class 4A Texas alone.

Texas is a huge state.

I know boobie miles is as soft as terrycloth,,,

and AHP would smack anybody in La FYI

EBCBEA1A-D3A1-4590-BD6C-D5B92CFA9058.gif

52 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Gorman had just graduated the Best High School team of all time.

BG16 was the Best high School team of all time...but that only lasted one year...

Rollo does not take on risk games

image.jpeg.683430ce7a5218c1255c6db45f485e39.jpeg

Gorman game was the only game in 2017 which all of the Monarch fans had their asses puckered until late in the 4th quarter.

yeah...that's not true...after MD scored 2 TD's in first 59 seconds of the 2 half, i checked out of the game...

MD vs Bosco in October was much...MUCH...more of a a$$ puckering game...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ever since the losses to BG and Liberty, NONE of them will consider hosting an OOS foe. They (TX power pubs) are now PGLs most requested teams. #exposed  

You're just bitching bc you don't have a relationship with the big Texas teams, they aren't giving you the time of day.  No one gives a damn about PGL or whatever the hell you call yourself.

be honest, they don't return your phone calls do they?  😂 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao why did he change websites if he’s gonna be the same Rab?

Bc he's a dipshit.   He lasted about a week, went into racist mode and was called out and ignored from then on. he has posted a few new threads talking about national stuff and perception as if they care.   LOL

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Never thought Id even partially agree with pops... 

I dont agree with his IMG comment but MD? 

Yes, call me whatever you want but MD has 1 special year and all of a sudden  we're susposed to act like theyre the greatest thing since jesus walked the earth.... 

It would be different if MD performed like this yearly. But they dont... 

FYI...your avatar just improved 10 fold

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Bc he's a dipshit.   He lasted about a week, went into racist mode and was called out and ignored from then on. he has posted a few new threads talking about national stuff and perception as if they care.   LOL

Rab went racial?

0B7A1CEE-E900-414C-8B20-3DF1427EA619.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Haha but why did  he stop posting here... I really think I trolled him off prep gridiron 

Geez can’t yall give the Rab bashing a break. The guy is not even  here to defend hisself. Some weren’t afraid but a few of you posting were to chickenshit to go head to head with him when he was on this board. I can understand why he would get on some peoples nerves, but he really does know his football. Stepping up to the plate to bash him when the man is not here really makes you look like a fucktard. You want to bash Rab? He is still very active on the Georgia Board here is a link to the site https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/Board

you can still find him posting all over the AAAAAAA Board

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Historically their schedule is atrocious.  In 2018 its a decent/respectable slate.  One decent schedule out of the last 8 seasons does not feed the Admirals cat.

Also Every Trinity League team especially Servite has scheduled more preseason Top 100 teams from 2010 to 2017.

I don’t disagree with you historically. As I said before, I was right with you before this season. However, this thread is topical to the 2018 season only and they’ve have a respectable schedule this Fall. And you just admitted it. 

Make no mistake, I’m in no way arguing that it makes up for lost time. I’m just saying that you can’t dis them for it this season.

9 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

I don’t disagree with you historically. As I said before, I was right with you before this season. However, this thread is topical to the 2018 season only and they’ve have a respectable schedule this Fall. And you just admitted it. 

Make no mistake, I’m in no way arguing that it makes up for lost time. I’m just saying that you can’t dis them for it this season.

Yes.  You are correct the 2018 schedule for the devil is respectable. I didn't say otherwise, but they would have needed at least one additional marquee game to be considerd for honorable mention

31 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Geez can’t yall give the Rab bashing a break. The guy is not even  here to defend hisself. Some weren’t afraid but a few of you posting were to chickenshit to go head to head with him when he was on this board. I can understand why he would get on some peoples nerves, but he really does know his football. Stepping up to the plate to bash him when the man is not here really makes you look like a fucktard. You want to bash Rab? He is still very active on the Georgia Board here is a link to the site https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/Board

you can still find him posting all over the AAAAAAA Board

Some of you guys revere Rab too much.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Some of you guys revere Rab too much.  

This isn’t about reverence at all. He hasn’t always been my favorite poster on boards. This has to deal with being a man having a set of balls and not talking shit about a poster on the board who’s not here to defend hisself. Those are the actions of a spineless cowardly chickenshit, and it’s really immature.